Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday (48719 Views)

Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation / Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
[b][/b]Popular Dancer, Kaffy And Ex-Husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday (Photos).

Kafayat Safau, the popular Nigerian dancer, who is popularly known as Kaffy has briefly reunited with her ex-husband, Joseph Ameh.

The former couple came together and presented a united front for their son's 11th birthday on Wednesday, December 28.

Kaffy shared photos from the celebration on Thursday and captioned them; "About yesterday, for the love of King Sean."

Recall that in January this year, Kaffy revealed that their marriage had packed up and they are divorced. 

See more photos from the celebration below;

Source: https://crockvibes.com/popular-dancer-kaffy-and-ex-husband-reunite-for-their-sons-birthday-photos/

Seun Lalasticlala mynd44

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by dawnomike(m): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ex not enemies... That's how it should be

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by nifemi25(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
Only God knows why celebrity marriage doesn't last

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by JaneYave(f): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lovely cake. Happy birthday Son. God bless who get sense to co- parent peacefully.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by SodiumValproate: 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Why will a man marry another man? cry

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Ahmed0336(m): 2:44am On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Hate speech!!!!!

FG should fine you 11tubers of cassava undecided

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Foodqueen(f): 2:56am On Dec 30, 2022
She still put her picture for the cake

7 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by SodiumValproate: 3:10am On Dec 30, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Hate speech!!!!!

FG should fine you 11tubers of cassava undecided
I will tell my very good friend fman to pay the fine on my behalf, but the problem is that he only farms yam.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Raymond0008(m): 6:39am On Dec 30, 2022
The guy drop in weight, I pray for perfect healing on him.

11 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Kingluqman(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2022
A forced smile on the guy's face

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Nicepoker(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2022
Let's dig for their pre wedding pics that year. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Waterlilly: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2022
i sorry for the kids

4 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Opportunity2022: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2022
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by OGwales(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2022
M

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by marlow1962(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by NothingDoMe: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2022
He's not looking too good

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Officialgarri: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2022
Men go through alot . We are often misunderstood and women do not care the much burden we carry . They just want answers to their requests because you are "the man"

God bless all men out there !!

114 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by hopexter(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2022
Foodqueen:
She still put her picture for the cake
Where did you see her picture on the cake you blind bat

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by ednut1(m): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2022
nifemi25:
Only God knows why celebrity marriage doesn't last
Some last. The life of a celebrity too is many times anti marriage. Nothing concern God here. They are most times away from the home doing shows, attending events using their money to keep up and all that. While the home/relationship suffers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Guyman01: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2022
So what happened after the birthday, did she ask for forgiveness like Alex Ekubo ex?

But the guy looks like he is passing through some tough patch

4 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Segzy19: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2022
Omo, the guy doesn't look like he is in a good space... Drugs, excessive smoking or an ailment?

May God restore him, I pray

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Emma1Oj(m): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2022
SodiumValproate:
Lol.. u r wanted

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Business2023: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2022
Kaffy the best dancer that year

This my 2nd day of posting this on Nairaland

I need 1million naira to support my crumbling business, whether Inform of loan or assistance.
I have the Faith and i believe that God can touch just one person heart here on nairaland to assist me in life.
The is my email address:
businessdealer2005@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Haveyoueatentod: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2022
Na pikin dey get emotional suffering for divorce pass no amount of money can take away the divorcees go get new partners but the kid will never live under the same roof with two parents

3 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by OGwales(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2022
My kind of divorce... At least they can plan for the kids together and still dey yansh eachother, once debe always debe

15 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by CJ310(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2022
The cake no balance well though.

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by FireUpNow(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2022
Fake smiles that qr sharper than the sword everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by Vinnie2000(m): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2022
Judging From the Picx, the Kids love their Father more Dan Kaffy. smiley

Most of our Naija Women always thinks they are smart but End being NOT. sad

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by adecz: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2022
undecided
Re: Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday by blacksam01: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2022
OGwales:
My kind of divorce... At least they can plan for the kids together and still dey yansh eachother, once debe always debe

which area u grow for lag....that slang na we coin am for our area....

abeg reply!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jollof Rice: Akon And Obafemi Hamzat, Deputy Governor Of Lagos Debate / I'm A Mummy's Boy - Yul Edochie Says, Shares Picture / Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.