Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu (51329 Views)

Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu / Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members / Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by Hpx59: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
Emperor4tune:
these are the people who calls themselves elders & yet cant show hushpuppi some good examples,now i no who steals more
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by Catchfirez: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
This one don enter am. Magu mago mago
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by Decibel: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
deboysben:
I don't see magu surviving this.

When he was busy clipping the wings of the opposition party for the benefit of the ruling party he didn't know that a day like this will come.
Na jail straight

Abba kyari that would have saved him is no more.

Cjn tanko mohammed you are next.
Before Tanko goes down, Malami will go first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by kareemkamil(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
This country is court of joke
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by Darkharvest: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Panel that media can't access, is that one a Panel. Bunch of comedians
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by deboysben(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
Decibel:

Before Tanko goes down, Malami will go first.
yes

1 Like

Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by Openbusiness3: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Check my signature
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by OVB123: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
MAGU has step on toes and he will not be forgiven at all. he should kiss efcc job good bye.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by alexpumpin: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by jenygb: 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by OkhaiAsein(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
too bad
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by dheilaw1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
NwaNimo1:
No yoruba bribe takers?

He's finished!
there is one Ekwueme Igbo money ritualist there

1 Like

Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by Salako01(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
I don't understand point 6... grin
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by kingsleefolli(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Thief carry,thief collect am.this nation will be worse than this.if caution is not applied.
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by mandalorian: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Reminds me of the movie "the good the bad and the ugly". They were reading out dude's crimes before they hang him grin grin grin and his crimes were

sold stolen goods
stole stolen goods
the list plenty
laugh won open my belle ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by Horladipupo0505: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Racoon:
Imagine these allegations against a man masquerading to be fighting corruption? Just recycling corruption.I dont blame him but the man that appoint him into such a sensitive position.

Magu's knack for media propaganda trial is responsible for the EFCC bungling of sensitive cases it was supposed to bootstrap.
the first thing you need to consider us who nominated him...oga tinubu was part of who put him power so what do you expect is it Jesus or Judas Iscariot ?? Nigeria my home
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by Nitah1: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
Racoon:
Imagine these allegations against a man masquerading to be fighting corruption? Just recycling corruption.I dont blame him but the man that appoint him into such a sensitive position.

Magu's knack for media propaganda trial is responsible for the EFCC bungling of sensitive cases it was supposed to bootstrap.
And you believed all that without listening or hearing his( magu) side of Story?
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Judging by the weight and length of these allegations, it is safe to say that it is not only Magu that is corrupt but also the man that appointed him.

I'm strongly of the opinion that this is all about 2023.
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by Penco2020(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
NwaNimo1:
No yoruba bribe takers?

He's finished!

That's y your head looks the way it is.
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by Nitah1: 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Darkharvest:
Panel that media can't access, is that one a Panel. Bunch of comedians
Thank you and God bless you..
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by delzbaba(m): 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
MAGUS VILLAGE PEOPLE ARE STRONG,THIS IS THE SECOND TIME HE IS FALLING FROM GRACE.
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by Balenciagabrain: 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
deboysben:
I don't see magu surviving this.

When he was busy clipping the wings of the opposition party for the benefit of the ruling party he didn't know that a day like this will come.
Na jail straight

Abba kyari that would have saved him is no more.

Cjn tanko mohammed you are next.
On the contrary, I think the money will go round at the end of the day and they will give him a soft landing.
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by Vulcan24(m): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
these men are experienced

probably older and served longer than magu

Magu should just be calm

nothing will happen to him, he's just been threatened.

hand of presidency; voice of cabal
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Las Las na bail go end am.
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by Edyice: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Magu has only one place to run too after the panel ......

1 Like

Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
This country tire me
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by Amuluonyenaego: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Highshow05:
Looters are investigating looter. None of names listed above are saints.
inview of that can u please mention the Saints
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by deboysben(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Balenciagabrain:
On the contrary, I think the money will go round at the end of the day and they will give him a soft landing.
that is after they have finish humiliating him.
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
oshozondii:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-names-of-presidential-panel-members-probing-efcc-chair-magu-full-list/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Now from number 1 to number 8 atrocities committed by Magu for which he is being investigated, which one of them has Buhari not committed? who will probe Buhari? The time shall come though.
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by lekxaid007(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
1. Alleged ‘relooting of recovered loots’ and Sale of seized assets to cronies and associates.

na this one shock me pass
Re: Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
NwaNimo1:
No yoruba bribe takers?

He's finished!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Member Voting For Catalonia Referendum In Spain Pictured / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. / Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.