Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,301 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Does She Still Love Him? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does She Still Love Him? (1061 Views)

My Hot Tempered Husband Beats Me ...but I Still Love Him / She Doesn't Love Him, But He Doesn't Believe In Divorce. / my husband hate me but i still love him. i am depressed pls advie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Still Love Him? by smartslim: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2011
I love this girl, so very much, but she cant stay a minute without pinging her ex, telling him sweet things, yet she said she loves me, the ex knows about me, buh they still communicate, chat, they also see.

She stays in Lagos, and i stay in Abuja. The Ex stays in Lagos too. I love this girl so much, And i beleive she loves me too, but she cant forget the ex, Please advice me, Am i making a mistake? She says she wanna have my babies, and she cant wait to, Please my friends, its been a while i came here, but please i need ur sincere advice on this, and what i get here will really help me a lot, Thanks y'all
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2011
She tells him sweet things like what?
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by smartslim: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2011
like, how are you? how was your night? what are you doing now? how is work? have you eaten? still like you,
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2011
call off the relationship and Move on

She is not into you,she's still got great feelings for him, you know this and thats why you came on here for help
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by ifyalways(f): 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2011
Is this a season of ex's sob stories?
You claim u are dating a girl who is pinging and worried abt her supposed ex's welfare?How many times does she ping u and ask abt ur welfare in a day?
Don't be a f00l,She aint done with the other guy,move on already.
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by opensecret: 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2011
odensin.
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by naijafrend: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2011
@ OP  What makes you think she loves you when she cannot forget her ex ? Only because she can't wait to have your babies ?
   Read your question from a third person's perspective and see for yourself how she is making a fool out of you.
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by Outstrip(f): 4:01am On Feb 04, 2011
Why are you calling her boyfriend her ex mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 04, 2011
U r no2.backup incase things do not work out.
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by ifyalways(f): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2011
Outstrip:

Why are you calling her boyfriend her ex mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Hilarious. grin
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 04, 2011
//
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 04, 2011
chaircover:

Not sure to be honest.

My conversations with my friends go the same way;

How are you? How was your day? How was your night? what are you doing today?, Are you ok? have you eaten? what did you have for lunch? Have a nice day etc etc

So not sure why any meaning should be read into these types of questions? Because for me its habit.

I was gonna say the same thing oh!

smartslim:

I love this girl, so very much, but she cant stay a minute without pinging her ex, telling him sweet things, yet she said she loves me, the ex knows about me, buh they still communicate, chat, they also see.

She stays in Lagos, and i stay in Abuja. The Ex stays in Lagos too. I love this girl so much, And i beleive she loves me too, but she cant forget the ex, Please advice me, Am i making a mistake? She says she wanna have my babies, and she cant wait to, Please my friends, its been a while i came here, but please i need your sincere advice on this, and what i get here will really help me a lot, Thanks y'all

Are you sure you are not being paranoid? You believe she loves you so what exactly is your problem?

Me sha I have friends that I chat with even when am with my bf. I don't know if that should be a cause for alarm!

Besides, the fact that she doesn't hide it from you should tell you something. undecided
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 04, 2011
We are not talking about friends but a "supposed ex"
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by ifyalways(f): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2011
^Jenny,abi o.
Calling a supposed ex every minute of the day whilst u have a boyfriend.If u are bored and wanna chat why not call ur BF or another friend that does not have the tag of lover on his head undecided
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by drharry: 9:59am On Feb 04, 2011
Kai! U're not smart at all, abeg change ur profile name
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2011
jennykadry:

We are not talking about friends but a "supposed ex"

Isn't that what an ex is? A friend?

I think the important things is to know why they broke up in the first place. Not all relationships are meant to work and often some ex's turn out to be the best of friends!
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 04, 2011
Ujujoan:

Isn't that what an ex is? A friend?

Really?never knew all ex's are friends.

And what's a BF/hubby? enemy?

Is there a prove that this "friendship" is all platonic?

A BF/ husband can also be a friend.

For no reason should a gurl be on the phone 100 times a day with an ex asking silly "how do you do" questions, when she has a BF.
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2011
jennykadry:

Really?never knew all ex's are friends.

And what's a BF/hubby? enemy?

Is there a prove that this "friendship" is all platonic?

A BF/ husband can also be a friend.

For no reason should a gurl be on the phone 100 times a day with an ex asking silly "how do you do" questions, when she has a BF.

Well, apparently, not all ex's are friends. But we don't just write off a friendship because he/she is an ex!

Too much of everything is bad sha . . . but that's still not enough reason to suspect her!

The guy just started dating her and no matter how much in love they are, it takes time to become really really close to someone. They will get there, definitely . . . ex or no ex!

I'm not one to be threatened by an ex sha, afterall they did break up!

If he wants to be on the phone with her 24/7 that's their business. Shebi na e airtime dey burn? undecided
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by ifyalways(f): 11:49am On Feb 04, 2011
^Uju,assuming u and Omo-Ibo finally gets it going,how wud u feel If he is on the line every single day and time talking with his ex?
Hello ex,have u eaten,how was your night,did u sleep well,what are u wearing,where wud u be going today 
Its not bad to be friends with an ex but truth be told,she is yet to get over the dude.Once there is a[i] real break-up[/i] and one of the parties enters a relationship,he/she wud channel all his energy on building the new flame rather then calling up an old past tense for pleasantries. She ought to be soaked-up totally,savoring and getting to know her new man better rather than clutching her phone calling an ex!
She is calling cos the break-up was fake . . .probably the new guy is loaded or the old dude did the dumping.
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2011
Lol you dey mind uju? you think say I believe her when she say she no go vex if her man is on fone with his ex 24 hours? is it the uju I know abi gini undecided uju wey vex for one thread because the husband of the OP got angry at his wife for tearing his ex's picture?

Any woman that has no probs with that, DOES NOT LOVE THE MAN
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2011
ifyalways:

^Uju,assuming u and Omo-Ibo finally gets it going,how wud u feel If he is on the line every single day and time talking with his ex?
Hello ex,have u eaten,how was your night,did u sleep well,what are u wearing,where wud u be going today 
Its not bad to be friends with an ex but truth be told,she is yet to get over the dude.Once there is a[i] real break-up[/i] and one of the parties enters a relationship,he/she wud channel all his energy on building the new flame rather then calling up an old past tense for pleasantries. She ought to be soaked-up totally,savoring and getting to know her new man better rather than clutching her phone calling an ex!
She is calling cos the break-up was fake . . .probably the new guy is loaded or the old dude did the dumping.

I nu kwa'm ni! Ify kedu ebe isi enweta akiko mu na Omo Ibo a? Otu awu la ezi ooo. O nwe kwa ghi oge anyi ji eme oyi oh. Anyi fulu onwe anyi na anya ka nwanne na nwanne cool cheesy cheesy

Of course I'll feel a bit jealous, am human after all . . . but I wouldn't make an issue out of it. If he says it's nothing, I'll take his word for it! I'd feel more threatened is he his his communications with her from me . . but clearly, the poster's GF is not doing that! undecided

jennykadry:

Lol you dey mind uju? you think say I believe her when she say she no go vex if her man is on fone with his ex 24 hours? is it the uju I know abi gini undecided uju wey vex for one thread wey the man vex for him wife for tearing him ex picture?

Any woman that has no probs with that, DOES NOT LOVE THE MAN

LOL cheesy cheesy

That one dey different na . . . that one na husband no be boyfriend!

I believe this couple is just passing through a phase in their r/ship. One that will definitely die a natural death! these things happen . . . undecided

I remember when I broke up with my ex and started dating another guy (now ex too cool ) . . . . Chei, how many people I don date sef? *thinking . . . . . * undecided undecided

Anyways back to my story . . cheesy . . I used to tell my ex everything about my relationship. When we went on dates, where we will go the next day, whenever we have a fight, even when we have sex embarassed embarassed I'd still wake up at night (even while am with my bf) to make midnight calls with him! embarassed embarassed

I didn't do it cos I was still in love with him but because he has been my friend and confidant for soo long that even when we broke up, I still thought of his first whenever I needed to talk to someone. After a while, I got closer to my bf and learnt to confide in him. And gradually, my ex faded to the background. We are still friends till today and sometimes, I spend hours chatting with him, but that doesn't mean I still love him! We both have no ill feelings for each other and we realize that the fact our r/ship didn't work out doesn't mean we shouldn't remain good friends.

All I'm saying is that she has a good relationship with her ex, he shouldn't read meaning into it.
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by OAM4J: 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2011
Ujujoan:

I nu kwa'm ni! Ify kedu ebe isi enweta akiko mu na Omo Ibo a? Otu awu la ezi ooo. O nwe kwa ghi oge anyi ji eme oyi oh. Anyi fulu onwe anyi na anya ka nwanne na nwanne  cool   cheesy  cheesy

Oginni? Translate to English or Yoruba. . . You no wan make we know abi?

@OP.

Do you know why she broke off with her ex?
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by NAJALYN: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2011
Since she still communicates with her ex, & the fact that they are both in Lagos, & you at Abuja, in your own interest forget the lady & move on. You should realise that this can never work out.
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by NAJALYN: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2011
Since she still communicates with her ex, & the fact that they are both in Lagos, & you at Abuja, in your own interest forget the lady & move on. You should realise that this can never work out.
Re: Does She Still Love Him? by alesssia: 12:52am On Feb 06, 2011
This behaviour is not normal,doesnt show respect and love!If u really love her so much,try to talk to her seriously,explain her yr doubts and feelings,than if she cant stop doin it,better u move away in time!

(1) (Reply)

baby Boom In Oyo State Camp:40 Female Corps Members Deliver Babies In 3 Weeks / Nanny, Maid Or Creche / Woman Arrested For Inserting 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Her Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.