Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Meet Wrestler Roman Reigns And His Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Wrestler Roman Reigns And His Twins (5532 Views)

Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach / Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo / Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Wrestler Roman Reigns And His Twins by PreshNnew: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
Cute family God bless my womb with beautiful twins

Re: Meet Wrestler Roman Reigns And His Twins by cassbeat(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
Why is one twin quite taller than the other?

5 Likes

Re: Meet Wrestler Roman Reigns And His Twins by Pauldollars(m): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
cassbeat:
Why is one twin quite taller than the other?

They are not identical twins but fraternal twins. In such cases, there may be differences in sex, facial appearance and body structure.

1 Like

Re: Meet Wrestler Roman Reigns And His Twins by mankan2k7(m): 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
My best wrestler. Nobody fit beat this man one or one
Re: Meet Wrestler Roman Reigns And His Twins by cybriz82(m): 12:06am On Jul 10, 2020
mankan2k7:

Tell am make him enter ufc nau .. angry make them disfigure iz face for am..

3 Likes

Re: Meet Wrestler Roman Reigns And His Twins by Anny505(m): 6:52am On Jul 10, 2020
mankan2k7:

I stop watching wrestling when I realized that stuff is a scripted Entertainment, switch over to UFC and never regretted my decision.

Tell Roman Reigns to come and fight inside the octagon, Brock Lesnar and CM Punk knows better

1 Like

Re: Meet Wrestler Roman Reigns And His Twins by drips8(m): 7:04am On Jul 10, 2020
Cute boys.
Re: Meet Wrestler Roman Reigns And His Twins by Gmajor(m): 7:29am On Jul 10, 2020
Pauldollars:

They are not identical twins but fraternal twins. In such cases, there may be differences in sex, facial appearance and body structure.

The other one doesn't only look taller, he looks older too.
Re: Meet Wrestler Roman Reigns And His Twins by Mywd: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2020
Anny505:

I stop watching wrestling when I realized that stuff is a scripted Entertainment, switch over to UFC and never regretted my decision.

Tell Roman Reigns to come and fight inside the octagon, Brock Lesnar and CM Punk knows better
I cant stop watching when brock was beaten like puff puff grin in UFC...... And that CM punk wey go choose experienced opponent
Re: Meet Wrestler Roman Reigns And His Twins by adedayoa2(f): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2020
Mywd:

I cant stop watching when brock was beaten like puff puff grin in UFC...... And that CM punk wey go choose experienced opponent
even Rhonda Rousey that used to be a UFC champion, them break her mouth, seems they don't do much training in wrestling.

(1) (Reply)

Snake Girl Poses Semi-nude (warning! Graphic Pics) / 20 Pictures Of Hajia Bintu Flaunting Her Massive Curves In Sexy Outfits / A Man With Buttocks Surgery (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.