Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! (794 Views)

Yemi Alade's Judgment Makes Contestant Cry #tecnoownthestage / IBinabo Storms Court Of Appeal Over Sack Judgment, As AGN Rally Around Her / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by HISservant: 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2011
JUDGMENT DAY begins on May 21, 2011!!!

Some of you may have already seen these posters around the country,  (http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/gallery/v/nigeria_billboards/).  Whether you believe or not (and I hope you all do to the extent that The LORD GOD saves in HIS mercy through The Lord Jesus Christ, The SON of the Living GOD), all our hearts should urgently enquire, for before that DAY,

"it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"(Heb 9:27),  that is guaranteed! Do you know anyone older than 140 years?

So, do not simply dismiss this Biblically based warning for any reason. Read the Bible & pray for mercy because The Holy Bible is more than "a book.", It is the infallible Word of GOD. Observe real foretold signs seen all around the world & our           universe. The LORD is merciful.

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." John 1:1-3

"To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation." Heb 3:15!

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)!!! 

The true Gospel of GOD Most High is the above, and this - "Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die"(Ezekiel 18:4). All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God(Rom 3:23). "As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live:"Ezek 33:11. There is none other for salvation from the "second death"/death of the soul for sin than The Lord Jesus Christ, The SON of The Living GOD (Acts 4:12), "So then Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of GOD" (Romans 10:17).

"I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and find pasture, I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep." John 10:9-11. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6.

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:" Ephe 2:8.

"What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy."  Romans 9:14-16

Re: any who say, (and there are so many who say),  "no man knows the day and/or hour, not even the "Son"",  yes, The Word/Bible says that,  but find out what "Son" means in the original language & context.  There is no way that The Lord Jesus Christ, The SON, "mighty GOD", "Everlasting Father" does not know & does not warn just before the time,  like HE has always done through the prophets of old and today!!!  Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. (Matt 24:44 & 25:13), IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for the SON OF GOD, The Lord JESUS CHRIST Himself ("everlasting Father", "mighty GOD"-Isaiah 9:6) not to know when HE's coming to judge the world.  Everything has come to pass and shall come to pass.

"For I am the LORD, I change not,"  Malachi 3:6,
"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."Hebrews 13:8
"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." John 8:58
"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7-8

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?(John 14:9).
"I and my Father are one." (John 10:30.),  (see also John 17:22). For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (1 John 5:7). Many mysteries of The LORD GOD of Hosts remain mysteries with men!

"And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:" 2 Thessalonians 1:6-8

These are not "scare tactics",  this is truth, whether we like it or not.  The LORD reigns!!! May GOD bless you all.
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by gozick(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2011
@hiservant are you a pastor,but 1 thing u need 2 knw is dat u are a big fat bloody liar(no offeinse)
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by mamagee3(f): 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2011
What the heck!
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by Pweety4me(f): 11:53am On Feb 05, 2011
What time so i can prepare b4 hand?
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by Emmyk(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2011
What makes you think it's not tomorrow
Not even Jesus can say for certain the day - Very Soon that's what I'm sure off.
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by Mobinga: 4:06am On Feb 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

What time so i can prepare b4 hand?
Are you back from your hiatus? cool
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by sima(f): 4:46am On Feb 06, 2011
HA-HA, God help us

(1) (Reply)

Oscars 2011 Red Carpet Dresses! / I’m Going Into Music – Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dike / Who Is More Popular?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.