Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far (46738 Views)

Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League & Europa League So Far / Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far / Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Lamasta(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
Aubameyang this is your season to win the golden boot grin
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by xynerise: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
They should let Auba take the GB since that will be the only achievement for Arsenal this season grin

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Angelfrost(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
fergie001:
This OP sef.....Please complete the analysis....I am a Bramall lane faithful but Manchester United is the only team in PL history to win 4-games in a row with a +3 goal margin.

Those guys are trying.

The way Chelsea go lynch those Wolverhampton-wannabes go shock you come Saturday. tongue
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by basmur(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
paulolee:
i see dt hungry looking and selfish sallah winning it because they have nothing else to play for but it would be easy if the Liverpool team works more for him especially if mane and firmino really wants to help sallah win it..
stop saying Sallah is selfish.. How about you think about the position he get himself where most attacker wont be..

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Happyfela(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ings or Salah.. I see Salah with two braces before the end of the season.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Ayobami7(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by perdollar(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
And Manchester city are the first EPL club to have 5 players score 10 goals plus in a single season
and arsenal still remains the only club not relegared, did unbeaten a whole season.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by coputa(m): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
fuckfuckman:
man utd till I die
Share if you are with me
You Can Die For a Club,But You Cannot Die For Your Country.

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by manee2(m): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Very tricky one to predict the winner
Salah bottom with slight difficulties to boost his goals. With resourceful milfielders to supply but a little tough games at hand coupled with the disadvantage of sharing the goals with sedio who appears to be somewhere around 18. Here, I see team playing just to help their strikers achieve the golden boot.

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Depressed101: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
fergie001:
This OP sef.....Please complete the analysis....I am a Bramall lane faithful but Manchester United is the only team in PL history to win 4-games in a row with a +3 goal margin.

Those guys are trying.
you lie.... Chelsea has done it countless of times, Manchester city too. Infact more than 4goals in 4 matches straight. Get your facts right
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by dimmikel: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
call 08101091803 for ur Air conditioner installation and repair in ibadan

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Dansuqi: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

The way Chelsea go lynch those Wolverhampton-wannabes go shock you come Saturday. tongue

Wolves have lost their last two games,they will rubbish Chelsea.traore will finish you guys
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by UCMax1: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Tammy Abraham & Olivier Giroud to win it. cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Manure FC na since...2013 flying dutch man dem win am last. Useless club
Na envy go kill you! greenwood has more epl goals than ur useless giroud even though he played lesser games and time.....give greenwood more playtime and he would outscore ur underperforming abraham with a huge goal margin! self affliction is really a witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Orestino(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

Wolves have lost their last two games,they will rubbish Chelsea.traore will finish you guys

He wasnt talking about wolves. he said wolves wannabes which is Sheffield united.

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Orestino(m): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
UCMax1:
Na envy go kill you! greenwood has more epl goals than ur useless giroud even though he played lesser games and time.....give greenwood more playtime and he would outscore ur underperforming abraham with a huge goal margin! self affliction is really a witchcraft

Na 5th una still dey ontop everything. Aiye nshey yin
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Dansuqi: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
Orestino:

He wasnt talking about wolves. he said wolves wannabes which is Sheffield united.

Ok but it won't be easy but for the sake of arsenal
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Orestino(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

Ok but it won't be easy but for the sake of arsenal

I'd have loved to gift you people that match by losing to Sheffield but it's not as if Arsenal has what it takes to defeat Tottenham
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by OMNIVIRUS(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
fergie001:

Those guys are trying.

So you support Sheffield Utd??
I love Chris wilder's innovative football... it's the first of it's kind. Technically he is a football iconoclast in the order of Ancelotti and Jurgen Klopp, who brought and revolutionised football styles.
Johan cruyff has the tiki taka that was perfected by Pep
Jurgen klopp adapted Arigo sacchi press into his gen genpressing heavy metal football approach
Ancelotti adopted the ball playing ability of andrea pirlo and Jake in the 4-3-2-1 christmas tree formation in 2007 and never played again till date.
Chris brought his Marauding defenders... meaning his major creative and offensive outlets are not his midfielder but his defenders like John Lundstram, John Egan... it's amazing what he has accomplished

As a liverpool fan I will vote Chris wilder coach of the year over JK.

4 Likes

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by UCMax1: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Tammy Abraham & Olivier Giroud to win it. cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Manure FC na since...2013 flying dutch man dem win am last. Useless club
Na envy go kill you! greenwood has more epl goals than ur useless giroud even though he has lesser game time...give greenwood time and he would outscore ur underperforming abraham with huge goal margin! self affliction is a witchcraft and na im go kill you!
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Dansuqi: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Orestino:

I'd have loved to gift you people that match by losing to Sheffield but it's not as if Arsenal has what it takes to defeat Tottenham

You arw not getting it.I want Chelsea to beat Sheffield so that arsenal won't be further behind if they don't win spurs.I see a draw but if arteta wants to win,he can win spurs.arsenal are in a better form
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
UCMax1:
Na envy go kill you! greenwood has more epl goals than ur useless giroud even though he has lesser game time...give greenwood time and he would outscore ur underperforming abraham with huge goal margin! self affliction is a witchcraft and na im go kill you!

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by UCMax1: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
Orestino:

Na 5th una still dey ontop everything. Aiye nshey yin
Wow! so nice! try any stupid draw even if na one draw and see whether you won't be sent packing to the 5th position....anu mpama!
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by manee2(m): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ings has been significant so far netting 19, not so surprising having recorded 40 goals, 9assists in 107 appearances for the saints in the premier league at 27 including the 31 mins struck st eddison park which was later cancelled by richalison. Also considering less tough games at hand I wouldn't be surprised if a surprise comes from the English man who made his debut in Oct 10 2013 for the England u21 team under Gareth southgate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Orestino(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

You arw not getting it.I want Chelsea to beat Sheffield so that arsenal won't be further behind if they don't win spurs.I see a draw but if arteta wants to win,he can win spurs.arsenal are in a better form

Lol okay I get you now. Chelsea is winning sheffield. the lucky 2-2 draw they had the last time we met wont repeat itself
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by UCMax1: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Abeg no drink that sniper because of wetin i talk....high rate of suicide in the society is becoming alarming these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Orestino(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
UCMax1:
Wow! so nice! try any stupid draw even if na one draw and see whether you won't be sent packing to the 5th position....anu mpama!

Haha.. Ings go show you pepper on Sunday
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by paulolee(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
basmur:
stop saying Sallah is selfish.. How about you think about the position he get himself where most attacker wont be..
Yup i said it again...he is too selfish, same with cr7 and messi and all attackers are selfish wen closer to individual awards...he wnnt be going for dt golden boot if he isn't selfish...selfishness is needed to win dt award..
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by UCMax1: 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
Orestino:

Haha.. Ings go show you pepper on Sunday
Just like antonio of westham did to you guys
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
UCMax1:
Abeg no drink that sniper because of wetin i talk....high rate of suicide in the society is becoming alarming these days

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Orestino(m): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
UCMax1:
Just like antonio of westham did to you guys

Nigga, when you are in top 4, we can talk. I dont flow with Europa league prospects
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by UCMax1: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Orestino:

Nigga, when you are in top 4, we can talk. I dont flow with Europa league prospects
Yeah! That's great....i argue with those still in european tournament not those knocked-out after being raped mercilessly in their own home

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poland Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 Q-finals (3 - 5) pens On 30th June 2016 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 28th February 2016 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.