Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far (46740 Views)

Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League & Europa League So Far / Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far / Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by McDonie: 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
Abeg make Vardy win this one.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Topboicute01(m): 5:52am On Jul 11, 2020
If not for injury super Aguero will have be among the top 3... Oga coro I sight u.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by kingzephyr(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2020
ghettokid1:

By chance assists

Which one is by chance assists.. some people just need to talk into their palm and put it in the ear and listen and reason if it's good for the ear to hear..
God no go shame us..

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by OMNIVIRUS(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
fergie001:

I am still in awe someone else will bring this football dynamics here.

I have consistently worshipped the best club football team ever, over and over again.

The tasottis, ancelottis and Baresis who will run rugged non-stop.
Tassotti was the perfect Sacchi player. Pressing high at RB...little wonder Cafu was successful with Milan.
Let's leave the Maldinis and CostaCurtas

Or the triokas (gullits, van Bastens, rijkaards) who carried on where they stopped in the euro 1988, the same year Guus Hiddink won the UCL with PSV Eindhoven (the team that shot Ronald Koeman to limelight and later to Barca to win their first UCL in 1992).

We go to Cruyff.....speechless...he took the club, they gave him a long time...he built a philosophy unchangeable.

When I see those who see & follow the transition of the game,...tactics techniques....I am very happy
I respect again.

Those were the backbone of what we call modern football, People who watched football literally concentrate on the outcomes but those that have eyes see through the process.
I am not that old but I have come to enjoy football as a connoisseur will his glass of wine.

Pleasure making your acquaintance
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Depressedkidd: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
ghettokid1:
Kane has been displaced by injury
Rashford too. I'm sure he'd have had up to 25 by now if not for injury.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by EbukaHades10(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
perdollar:
arsenal na d only club in England wey never smell the lower league
Since when first? Because in 1912/13, they were relegated when they weren't known as Arsenal. Liverpool were also relegated in 1895.

But if u dey talk of English top flight aka epl, Barclay's, premier league, then they aren't the only one.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by perdollar(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Since when first? Because in 1912/13, they were relegated when they weren't known as Arsenal. Liverpool were also relegated in 1895.

But if u dey talk of English top flight aka epl, Barclay's, premier league, then they aren't the only one.
Google am
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by EbukaHades10(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
perdollar:
Google am
Unless we aren't using the same google. Bring urs let me bring mine?
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by perdollar(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Unless we aren't using the same google. Bring urs let me bring mine?
u r using China google
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by EbukaHades10(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
perdollar:
u r using China google
But truly sha, they aren't the only one.

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by perdollar(m): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
EbukaHades10:
But truly sha, they are the only one
correct.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by EbukaHades10(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
perdollar:
correct.
Na auto correct. They aren't the only one but if u say they are, fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poland Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 Q-finals (3 - 5) pens On 30th June 2016 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 28th February 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.