Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far (46742 Views)

Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League & Europa League So Far / Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far / Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by JordanMichael(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Vardy can't just stop scoring but Salah will come top at the end.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by UCMax1: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
[quote author=OLDESTWARRIBOY post=91578901][/quote] Yeah! Penalty when marcos alonso fouls daniel james after a terrific dribble
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by flyingpig: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
Kane has been displaced by injury

And by Mourinho's defensive football
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
UCMax1:
Yeah! Penalty when marcos alonso fouls daniel james after a terrific dribble

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by UCMax1: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
[quote author=OLDESTWARRIBOY post=91579267][/quote] Characteristics of chelshit fans...agbero behaviour!
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
cpu2006:
what of mikel obi

He dey on 17 goals and I believe in his next match he will score a hatric to catch up

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Orestino(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
UCMax1:
Yeah! That's great....i argue with those still in european tournament not those knocked-out after being raped mercilessly in their own home

Lol you're a goat. Ewu!!
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by UCMax1: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
Orestino:

Lol you're a goat. Ewu!!
Go Bleep yourself! anu mpama
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by phr0nesis(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
Depressed101:
you lie.... Chelsea has done it countless of times, Manchester city too. Infact more than 4goals in 4 matches straight. Get your facts right
They are talking about goal margin
Eg. 3-0, 4-1, 5-2
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by investigator007: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
i think this season will be Vardy
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Femeto: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
Also by a rubbish Spurs midfield with no service.

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Depressed101: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
phr0nesis:

They are talking about goal margin
Eg. 3-0, 4-1, 5-2
i read right. Check your facts

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Lordfranklin(m): 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Depressed101:
Oga na you suppose check your facts.
Manchester United is the only team in EPL to win 4 straight matches with at least 3-goal margin
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by CCC2(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Salah is 17goals not 19
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Podakejol: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
CCC2:
Salah is 17goals not 19
19 goals. He scored twice on Wednesday

2 Likes

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by fredoooooo: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
fergie001:
This OP sef.....Please complete the analysis....I am a Bramall lane faithful but Manchester United is the only team in PL history to win 4-games in a row with a +3 goal margin.

Those guys are trying.
With how many penalties? And refs helps ? angry
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by fujirice: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
And Manchester city are the first EPL club to have 5 players score 10 goals plus in a single season
Don’t mind them.
Rubbish stat.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by coronavirus19: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
ghettokid1:

By chance assists
Wtf is by chance?. If you are thinking of quoting me don't bother because I am not a liverpool fan so I won't reply
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by fergie001: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
Depressed101:
you lie.... Chelsea has done it countless of times, Manchester city too. Infact more than 4goals in 4 matches straight. Get your facts right
Please you have google for a reason.....use it.
If its a lie after using Google, let me know.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by phr0nesis(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Depressed101:
Fact

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by fergie001: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
OMNIVIRUS:

So you support Sheffield Utd??
I love Chris wilder's innovative football... it's the first of it's kind. Technically he is a football iconoclast in the order of Ancelotti and Jurgen Klopp, who brought and revolutionised football styles.
Johan cruyff has the tiki taka that was perfected by Pep
Jurgen klopp adapted Arigo sacchi press into his gen genpressing heavy metal football approach
Ancelotti adopted the ball playing ability of andrea pirlo and Jake in the 4-3-2-1 christmas tree formation in 2007 and never played again till date.
Chris brought his Marauding defenders... meaning his major creative and offensive outlets are not his midfielder but his defenders like John Lundstram, John Egan... it's amazing what he has accomplished

As a liverpool fan I will vote Chris wilder coach of the year over JK.
On NL...Football......there is none like you.

Please young guys on sports section should learn from this guy.

For you to know the Sacchi team of the early 90s that metamorphosed into his Italian 94 team....

To Ancelotti's Christmas tree.....that allowed Kaka blossom.

To Cruyff's total football philosophy...nonetheless he lost the UCL finals 4-0 to Milan in 1994, the club kept that.

Omnivirus.....you Sabi ball.
If I tell someone he or she knows football...go home and sleep.

I mean it.

Thank you again.

2 Likes

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Unitedabby(m): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
I disagree. In truth,he was displaced by Jose Mourinho �
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Samakus(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
fergie001:
This OP sef.....Please complete the analysis....I am a Bramall lane faithful but Manchester United is the only team in PL history to win 4-games in a row with a +3 goal margin.

Those guys are trying.

No mention of their receipt of 'salaka' bazaar from corrupt England match officials

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Unitedabby(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Tammy Abraham & Olivier Giroud to win it. cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Manure FC na since...2013 flying dutch man dem win am last. Useless club
Here's one bitter bufon! United has won it (epl) 13 times! How many times your club Don win am? ewu!
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Onlyonebuhari: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
paulolee:
i see dt hungry looking and selfish sallah winning it because they have nothing else to play for but it would be easy if the Liverpool team works more for him especially if mane and firmino really wants to help sallah win it..

Don't mind the useless idiot
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by EbukaHades10(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
perdollar:
and arsenal still remains the only club not relegared, did unbeaten a whole season.
Who says arsenal's the inky çlub not go been relegated? Check well o
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Despite the fact that Aubameyang is amongst kpalasas he is always up there season in season out. RESPECT

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by OMNIVIRUS(m): 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
fergie001:

On NL...Football......there is none like you.

Please young guys on sports section should learn from this guy.

For you to know the Sacchi team of the early 90s that metamorphosed into his Italian 94 team....

To Ancelotti's Christmas tree.....that allowed Kaka blossom.

To Cruyff's total football philosophy...nonetheless he lost the UCL finals 4-0 to Milan in 1994, the club kept that.

Omnivirus.....you Sabi ball.
If I tell someone he or she knows football...go home and sleep.

I mean it.

Thank you again.

I feel honoured boss....
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by perdollar(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Who says arsenal's the inky çlub not go been relegated? Check well o
arsenal na d only club in England wey never smell the lower league
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by fergie001: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
OMNIVIRUS:
I feel honoured boss....
I am still in awe someone else will bring this football dynamics here.

I have consistently worshipped the best club football team ever, over and over again.

The tasottis, ancelottis and Baresis who will run rugged non-stop.
Tassotti was the perfect Sacchi player. Pressing high at RB...little wonder Cafu was successful with Milan.
Let's leave the Maldinis and CostaCurtas

Or the triokas (gullits, van Bastens, rijkaards) who carried on where they stopped in the euro 1988, the same year Guus Hiddink won the UCL with PSV Eindhoven (the team that shot Ronald Koeman to limelight and later to Barca to win their first UCL in 1992).

We go to Cruyff.....speechless...he took the club, they gave him a long time...he built a philosophy unchangeable.

When I see those who see & follow the transition of the game,...tactics techniques....I am very happy
I respect again.

2 Likes

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far by earnit3: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poland Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 Q-finals (3 - 5) pens On 30th June 2016 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 28th February 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.