Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

What Do You Enjoy In Music-the Beat Or The Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You Enjoy In Music-the Beat Or The Lyrics (678 Views)

What Does Your Taste In Music Say About Your Intelligence? / What Makes A Song A Hit?the Beat Or Lyrics? / Need The Lyrics Of "bianule" By Samsung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Enjoy In Music-the Beat Or The Lyrics by ariwoko: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2011
Just like the famous columnist Dr Abati once said,the youth of nowadays just listen to music for music sake and not to take something from it like it used to happen in the past.

You cant listen to Fela, Obey,Sunny,Barrister etc without getting a message but all we hear now are noise in the name of beat.So,what do you enjoy in the music you listen to?
Re: What Do You Enjoy In Music-the Beat Or The Lyrics by 04kaa: 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2011
both, but i prefer to listen to the beat only, it gets me high grin grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy In Music-the Beat Or The Lyrics by meplus: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2011
This poster don high, Do u realy think u can enjoy music without beats?The lyrics ofcourse, but it makes mo sense d way u trample on the beats
Re: What Do You Enjoy In Music-the Beat Or The Lyrics by chiogo(f): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2011
Honestly, it's beats for me - lyrics don't do much for me these days, same 'ol same 'ol. I can like a song w/o knowing the lyrics grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy In Music-the Beat Or The Lyrics by Chuks84(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2011
for me, its all about the beats, you can even take away the lyrics and give me just the instrumentals. I guess that why i like enya songs.
Re: What Do You Enjoy In Music-the Beat Or The Lyrics by meplus: 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2011
Ooops! Im in the wrong thread.

(1) (Reply)

Ludu -- Ife (video) / Please Help Me! Click Here! / 2face Idibia Im Feeling Good Remix Leak! Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.