Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,703 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

My Little Advise To Edo People Regarding The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Little Advise To Edo People Regarding The Election (157 Views)

Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader / Photo Of Buhari Receiving A Phone Call Regarding The Released Kankara Students / Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Little Advise To Edo People Regarding The Election by DardyGentle(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2020
Edo people need to shine thier eyes in the coming election. Pastor Ize Iyamu is following the footstep of Buhari, contesting and contesting without giving up and we all can see what finally is happening to Nigeria after giving power to Buhari out of sentiment.
The fact that he has also joined the APC shows exactly what will happen if he wins, Edo state might become like Lagos were a godfather rules the people and not a governor.
Obaseki has done extremely well and has stood against godfatherism and that was his only offense which made APC deny him a ticket.

Make una shine eyes oooo

(1) (Reply)

Conquer Infertility / Nigeria Go Better / Nigeria's Domestic Debt Service Increased By 295% In Q1 2020 - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.