Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,370 members, 7,822,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude (66989 Views)

Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters / Osinbajo Denies Receiving ₦4 Billion From Ibrahim Magu / Lagos 2019: Osinbajo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by seunmsg(m): 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Jakemedg:

Absurd
Why should his children suffer for his sin?

Why is Ude lying against the VP’s children? Why involve the children of the VP in his falsehood and propaganda? His children will reap the whirlwind when this is all over.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by ojoisimi(m): 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
cryptotech:
will she accept before, person wey them catch back him be thieve, she should save us the cock and bull story.

Who is this us? You mean people like you?
She is defending herself in public for sane Nigerians to understand not frustrated figure like you.

Will she accept? Why should she?
Whenever you are lied against, I pray your spirit accepts and take it as your fate so that you can rut and have your brain alignment rectified in prison.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by InaNla(f): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
olisaEze:
It is sickening when grown men involve the families of their opponents with cheap shots such as this.
I am disappointed in Mr Ude, he should hang his head in shame wherever he is for doing that to a girl that he is older than twice over.

See this one. Where were you when APC started and build the foundation of lies and acrimony in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by murphyibiam15(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Musa Adams is a front

If you know you know cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Daploid06(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
make ude come out with proofs jare make we know the next move cool

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Daploid06(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
cool
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Daploid06(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
make use come out with proof make we know wetin deh sup gangan if not make he shut up
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by InaNla(f): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
seunmsg:

Why is Ude lying against the VP’s children? Why involve the children of the VP in his falsehood and propaganda? His children will reap the whirlwind when this is all over.

and those who believed and swallowed all the fraudulent lies of Alhaji Lie Mohammed, Hushibade and APC will share in the generational curses. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
Thank u hoo, me self dey think of how much her annual rent go be... On top wetin, she go still pay ppl salary, maintenance etc.. where is she getting the money from..
valentineuwakwe:
she is a tenant in a house that cost 800m? abeg wetin she dey work?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by warboy3: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
seunmsg:
Jackson Ude’s children shall reap the whirlwind of the wind that their father is sowing.

Isaiah 33:1
Woe to thee that spoilest, and thou wast not spoiled; and dealest treacherously, and they dealt not treacherously with thee! when thou shalt cease to spoil, thou shalt be spoiled; and when thou shalt make an end to deal treacherously, they shall deal treacherously with thee.
..Well,do not be, too quick in concluding.Obviously,we all knows our polithieves,sorry politions well, thou, could be true. Na dem dem.cheers

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by murphyibiam15(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
seunmsg:

You are talking nonsense. Osinbajo deliberately involved the police so that the matter can be thoroughly investigated and a criminal defamation of character case can be filed against Jackson Ude. Osinbajo cannot file a criminal case without involving the police. This has gone beyond an ordinary civil case.

Charging someone to court doesn’t amount to stifling of free speech. Ude will be given the chance to defend himself in a properly constituted court of law. Freedom of speech is not the same thing as freedom to lie and assasinate the characters of others.
Ude is in amelika.. The zoo can't do anything.. I for one hate defamation of character but when Osinbajo was running his mouth on GEJ he endured it

He's just receiving a dose of his own medicine.. People shouldn't be giving what they can not take

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by barragan: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
NORSYK:

When HushBanjo was lying against Jonathan and others, you didn't rain curses on HushBanjo children.
Hypocritical fellow

You must be joking!

Where were you when Patience forfeited these billions?

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by KimVenom(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
For me am confused, but I don't trust anyone at all especially Nigerian politians. If he is right? Kudos to him if he is wrong bad for him. The fact is don't jump into conclusion yet always look at the other side of the book.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by escohido123: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
U all are just raining insults on the guy have u done ur research?
He might be telling the truth.
All this Apc online warriors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by chaloskyx: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
well anything is possible i wont side either of them let both of them turn in evidence to back their claim. but on thing i know osibanjo has also looted there is no doubt about it he just hasnt been caught red handed yet thats all so carry on mr vice president
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by notoriousbabe: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
na so dem go dey deny everything. Awon olosi buruku. Na this kind people vickyrotex dey always waka with. Shiooor
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by VickyRotex(f): 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
notoriousbabe:
[s]na so dem go dey deny everything. Awon olosi buruku. Na this kind people vickyrotex dey always waka with. Shiooor[/s]
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Enemyofpeace: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
notoriousbabe:
na so dem go dey deny everything. Awon olosi buruku. Na this kind people vickyrotex dey always waka with. Shiooor
How you take know sey Vickyrotex dey waka with her?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by olisaEze(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
InaNla:

See this one. Where were you when APC started and build the foundation of lies and acrimony in Nigeria?

I’m not a party supporter, neither do I get paid to fight imaginary enemies online every day.
I just think that this is what pond scum are capable of.
Politics shouldn’t be about attacking ur opponent’s family.
Besides, just because ur opponents behave like pigs doesn’t mean you have to drop ur standards to their level.
My candid opinion tho. If he had any proof to back up his allegations, don’t you think he’d have dropped them too?

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by VickyRotex(f): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Enemyofpeace:

Your craze no be here ooo. Only you dey use 2 moniker do "call" and "response"

Ogbeni, geerrraaarrraahhiaaa!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Amalekki: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mr Jackson is a contractor. He is just doing his job but one day one day egungun go enter express... grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by InaNla(f): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
olisaEze:

I’m not a party supporter, neither do I get paid to fight imaginary enemies online every day.
I just think that this is what pond scum are capable of.
Politics shouldn’t be about attacking ur opponent’s family.
Besides, just because ur opponents behave like pigs doesn’t mean you have to drop ur standards to their level.
My candid opinion tho. If he had any proof to back up his allegations, don’t you think he’d have dropped them too?

My friend, what goes around comes around. Leave long grammar. APC have a solid foundation in lies and propaganda. Payback-time. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by April4th(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
All of you calling Jackson Ude a liar, have you investigated the said landlord Musa Adams? We all know how all this government officials hide funds and acquire properties in their cronies names. So everyone take a chill pill

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by notoriousbabe: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
na the same church dem dey go now. So you no know sey na redeemed church vickyrotex dey follow her boyfriend go now. She was attending celestial church before until the guy give am halltimatum for her to change her church or forget about him and as husband dey scarce for nigeria now, she quickly rush follow guy man go him church

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Enemyofpeace: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
notoriousbabe:
na the same church dem dey go now. So you no know sey na redeemed church vickyrotex dey follow her boyfriend go now. She was attending celestial church before until the guy give am halltimatum for her to change her church or forget about him and as husband dey scarce for nigeria now, she quickly rush follow guy man go him church
Na we o. I go love o.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by April4th(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
escohido123:
U all are just raining insults on the guy have u done ur research?
He might be telling the truth.
All this Apc online warriors.

One of the few that reason well. I hail
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by VickyRotex(f): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
notoriousbabe:

How much damage will Osogbo weed do to you, before you quit smoking it? grin grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
Season of denials for the VP. grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Joylove2324:
Jackson Ude the pathological liar

You beautiful ooo
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude by Yada01(m): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Between Jackson Ude and Lai, who lies the most? Like for Ude and Share for the Lai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted / Sanusi, Ganduje Reunite In Abuja Airport Two Years After Dethronement / Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Ooni Of Ife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.