Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) (74821 Views)

Body Of Unidentified Man Found Dumped In Nsukka, Enugu (Photos) / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Omoejigbahe(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Throw him to the crocodiles
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Impactever(m): 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Low budget asss Moda fuckkking assassin
No common automatic Kalashnikov 47( Ak 47) not to talk of Ak 49
No British L96A1 sniper rifle.
No Russian Orsis T-5000 sniper rifle.
no Ruger Mk II gun
No Remington Model 700 gun
No Walther PP gun
No Claridge Hi-Tec/Goncz GC.
No Beretta 92FS gun
No Smith & Wesson Model 10.
No Heckler & Koch USP.
No SIG-Sauer P226.
If you are a niggarrr and you know all these guns then you must be a real assassin and your cup go full one day just like this eze ejike

my guy, walahi , I dey fear you oh .....how did you come to know about all the names of all these guns ?

much respect to you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by achillesfoot(m): 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
no Ruger Mk II gun
No Walther PP gun
No Beretta 92FS gun
No Heckler & Koch USP.
No SIG-Sauer P226.
If you are a niggarrr and you know all these guns then you must be a real assassin and your cup go full one day just like this eze ejike
How did you come about this knowledge? Sig saucers are only used by US military Generals.. You a real niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by prestige101: 12:36am On Jul 11, 2020
SMall remain, I think say na ESCRAVOS .
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:33am On Jul 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
no Ruger Mk II gun
No Walther PP gun
No Beretta 92FS gun
No Heckler & Koch USP.
No SIG-Sauer P226.
But you named them! Do you think what I'm thinking?
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:37am On Jul 11, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
*When I was growing up, if my Dad rejected food, my mother will invite my father's relation to beg him before he eats. I tried it yesterday and up till now my wife has not called my people and I have not eaten. Should I eat or I should wait until she invites them to come and beg me. I need your advice cos it appears I am even having trouble seeing objects...the hunger dey wire me big time. Is this Twitter or nairaland abeg?
Dey there dey form, hunger go wire u sotey you go post for nairaland dey expect retweet.
Meanwhile, nah Facebook you dey so
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Cantonese: 7:00am On Jul 11, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
*When I was growing up, if my Dad rejected food, my mother will invite my father's relation to beg him before he eats. I tried it yesterday and up till now my wife has not called my people and I have not eaten. Should I eat or I should wait until she invites them to come and beg me. I need your advice cos it appears I am even having trouble seeing objects...the hunger dey wire me big time. Is this Twitter or nairaland abeg?

Wetin you no know be say your papa dey find something chop for road while waiting for your mama to beg am. Even e dey secretly go im branch office (girlfriend house) chop. After that come home and bone face.

Rat wey follow lizard enter water if the water dry for the body of the lizard how e go take dry for the body of rat? So you too you are waiting for relations? You go tay there. You for kuku call neighbours or mama Shukura to come advise your wife on your behalf.

Olden days formula no dey work again.

As you no understand the formula wey your papa use, why you dey go try am? If trap want to catch you make you be alapa ma si se. Make e be say na your wife dey provide food for table. Bro na the other side you dey see yourself cross go so.

My advise to you jejely go beg your wife make you no dey inside house die put.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Cantonese: 7:02am On Jul 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

But you named them! Do you think what I'm thinking?

I understand where you are thinking to on behalf of the man who knows the names of all the guns. Can you tell us what he does for a living?
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2020
Cantonese:

I understand where you are thinking to on behalf of the man who knows the names of all the guns. Can you tell us what he does for a living?
Check all his previous posts, you should be able to deduce
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by comtem2011: 7:34am On Jul 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
no Ruger Mk II gun
No Walther PP gun
No Beretta 92FS gun
No Heckler & Koch USP.
No SIG-Sauer P226.
But you know all the guns yourself!!!!!
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by masqot(m): 7:36am On Jul 11, 2020
Ejiike! All the juju don fail you? Life is ephemeral. See your mobile phone, upon all the money whey you don collect. God dey#

1 Like

Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Rocksteady1(m): 7:58am On Jul 11, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
lwkmd....ur wife is a real niggar....@op, u must not eat untill she calls ur family 2 coman beg u. She will call dem in 2021....go on hunger strike jare
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Cantonese: 8:01am On Jul 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Check all his previous posts, you should be able to deduce
Abeg use your mouth talk am. Make e no be me talk am.
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by HRMK: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2020
bcs of his boyish and innocent look?what a grave mistake ur making!
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Arian247(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
no Ruger Mk II gun
No Walther PP gun
No Beretta 92FS gun
No Heckler & Koch USP.
No SIG-Sauer P226.
Damn dude this means your cup go soon full
I go miss your post sha
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by PaulH07: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:03am On Jul 11, 2020
Cantonese:

Abeg use your mouth talk am. Make e no be me talk am.
Nah me you wan put word for him mouth? grin
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by euniselfyahoo: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2020
He who kill by the sword will die by the sword
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Lol.... wait small she might call them or better still give me her phone number so that I advice her
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Cantonese: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Nah me you wan put word for him mouth? grin
But na you show me the road. First enter abeg.
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Cantonese: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2020
euniselfyahoo:
He who kill by the sword will die by the sword

Na lie. What if the person get accident? Or person shoot am gun? Or village people finish am?
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:23am On Jul 11, 2020
Cantonese:

But na you show me the road. First enter abeg.
I've started, you finish cheesy
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by laughitall(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
no Ruger Mk II gun
No Walther PP gun
No Beretta 92FS gun
No Heckler & Koch USP.
No SIG-Sauer P226.
you must be a real assasin then.. we watching from above
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
Assassin my yansh... useless bloggers that don't even know the meanings of things they blog about. This common omilla angry
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by Cantonese: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I've started, you finish cheesy

I forgot something in the house. You can go ahead while I dash home to pick up the thing and meet you there.
Re: Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
See his eyes

Bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums / Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.