Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) (37666 Views)

Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) / EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) / Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by bigfish3k: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
You're all just fooling yourselves. ONLY if I can share some of the videos of how POI always get crowded by people anywhere he goes.
Yesterday, PDP celebrated defection of 300 ACCLAIMED women who defection from APC. Like 300 worthy of celebration? grin
Those Who are afar will think Obaseki has people behind him compare to POI, you all will be surprised cheesy
If he is popular
Why didn't he win the last elections
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by bigfish3k: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
frankmoney:
oga they will rig it and nothing will happen , no be Nigeria we dey ?
The same way you believed nothing will happen to oshiomole if he denied obaseki ticket.
Its small things like this that can spark revolution.

Hmnm, egungun be careful
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by bigfish3k: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
PIMPAR:

So Lagos of 1991 when the FG moved the FCT to Abuja is still the same Lagos?
Majority of you are born to lie
Is there any state that has remained the same?
Jagaban is just ripping Lagos off with his anti igbo rhetorics to excite you and hold you down.

He makes you believe that igbos are your problems the same way South Africans believed that foreigners are their problems.
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Chimasoka: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
Your Hair Will Grow Like Crazy, Turn Your Alopecia Into Complete Fuller Hair Like This...No Joke!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG8ORoy3BFY

Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by tesppidd: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Finnese001:

Can swear with ur life that atiku lost that election grin
Let's not gerrit twisted.

Nobody cares anymore around here about who wins an election and who does not.

What we care about is who is declared winner and sworn in.

Just take a look at the comments on narialand from the last days of Jonathan till date.

Do they look like people who care about due process, transparency and credible democracy?

For the past 6 years it's been a battle between APC and PDP, Buhari supporters and Gej supporters, "wailers" and "zombies".

Nobody cares about a sane and better country.

It has become a full blown competition.

So it's about who is declared winner by hook or by crook.
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Finnese001:

Can swear with ur life that atiku lost that election grin
Atiku won nairaland

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Finnese001: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
tesppidd:
Let's not gerrit twisted.

Nobody cares anymore around here about who wins an election and who does not.

What we care about is who is declared winner and sworn in.

Just take a look at the comments on narialand from the last days of Jonathan till date.

Do they look like people who care about due process, transparency and credible democracy?

For the past 6 years it's been a battle between APC and PDP, Buhari supporters and Gej supporters, "wailers" and "zombies".

Nobody cares about a sane and better country.

It has become a full blown competition.

So it's about who is declared winner by hook or by crook.

Lol, now I understand better but we all know the truth
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by KenModi(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
Yebosola:
Edo can never b Lagos? Glorified village to your London, I beg swerve, Edo can never b Lagos.

The phrase “Edo is not Lagos” is truly lost on you.
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by bigfish3k: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
PIMPAR:

So Lagos of 1991 when the FG moved the FCT to Abuja is still the same Lagos?
Majority of you are born to lie
Is there any state that has remained the same since 1991?
Jagaban is just ripping Lagos off using his anti igbo rhetorics to excite you and hold you down.

He makes you believe that igbos are your problems the same way South Africans believed that foreigners are their problems.

You all talking about Master plan are just glorifying him.
Fashola started the building of Lagos and not him. That is why he started to jealous Fashola and almost denied him second term if not that the federal might wasn't with him then. Fashola would have gotten the ambode treatment
If there was a master plan why didn't he start the implementation.
ie , If there was a a master plan why would Fashola destroy the Bode Thomas Rd Tinubu earlier built in a rubbish third world country manner and remodeled it to a world standard

Why would Fashola break and eat into the Bola Tinubu Trailer terminal at orile so that he can construct the badagry train bridge that passed through it. Or wasn't the train route in his master plan?
Please stop glorifying your oppressor, as far am concerned, Fashola started the development and growth of Lagos after Buba Marwa.

Just think, think and think. You will agree that I am right
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Yebosola(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
KenModi:

The phrase “Edo is not Lagos” is truly lost on you.

Do I look like mumu to u? Won't u b greatful if u have a godfather that can turn your glorified village to Lagos, the jokes are on u,or u pray for Gov like Ipeazu?
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by KenModi(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Yebosola:

Do I look like mumu to u? Won't u b greatful if u have a godfather that can turn your glorified village to Lagos, the jokes are on u,or u pray for Gov like Ipeazu?

No we don’t wish to have a godfather in Edo state. We have been there, we have freed ourselves of that burden and we don’t intend to go back.

By the way what is in that Lagos sef. Last time I was there nothing has changed. Let not talk of the mainland, flooding on the island speaks volumes.

We have rid ourselves of godfathers and we movin forward. Forward ever. Edo is not Lagos
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
KenModi:

No we don’t wish to have a godfather in Edo state. We have been there, we have freed ourselves of that burden and we don’t intend to go back.

By the way what is in that Lagos sef. Last time I was there nothing has changed. Let not talk of the mainland, flooding on the island speaks volumes.

We have rid ourselves of godfathers and we movin forward. Forward ever. Edo is not Lagos
Edo is now under new Godfathers...Wike, Atiku, Secondus, Saraki....

Sorry...Wike called them Tax Collectors
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by emilo2bad: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kundagarten:

I think we know that, our amiable gov knows that too. If they want to set Nigeria on fire let them try it. Edo is not Osun or Imo or Ekiti. We are the heartbeat of the nation.
I hope you will stay and collect bullet that day and not by ranting on social media
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Bighead9:
Trash.

Paid supporters. grin grin grin
lol see trend below

Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kundagarten:
Meanwhile
Below is APC Muslim running mate to POI, Gani Audu.
Here he is drowning his sorrow with drinks. See the faces around him, they already know the verdict in September

Lolzz monitoring spirit
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kundagarten:
Wow this man is loved by his people
which love? Even majority of Jattu community are angry with him
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
myboy2111:
Where are the crowd? The number of people here not up to 50. You drove into market square and you calling that a crowd
Tell them I beg
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Salako01(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
myboy2111:
Where are the crowd? The number of people here not up to 50. You drove into market square and you calling that a crowd

They are implementing social distancing grin
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kundagarten:
Meanwhile
Here he is drowning his sorrow with drinks. See the faces around him, they already know the verdict in September

Is this man from Etsakor ?
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
tesppidd:
There are close to 5 million people in Edo.

What I see here is not up to 1000 people.

We saw all these before Atiku lost woefully.

Atiku won Edo state
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by chozzy: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Good
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kundagarten:

He only came to test the mic o in APC heartland grin grin

Test mic indeed....how much vote did he gather in Edo north in the last governorship election.
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kundagarten:

I think we know that, our amiable gov knows that too. If they want to set Nigeria on fire let them try it. Edo is not Osun or Imo or Ekiti. We are the heartbeat of the nation.
the likes of you can only beat your chest on nairaland, you will only be found under your bed when the game kick-starts
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Emerituz(m): 12:11am On Jul 12, 2020
Kundagarten:
Meanwhile
Shut up!
He isn't a Muslim
Re: Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) by Curious345: 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
emilo2bad:

I hope you will stay and collect bullet that day and not by ranting on social media
you have been a sick thug all your life..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) / Appointment Seekers Intensify Lobby, Follow Tinubu Abroad / Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.