Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains (67073 Views)

NHRC Is Not Under The Control Of Any Authority/person - AGF, Abubakar Malami SAN / Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo) / Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by Maxymilliano(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2020
This is no any different from what hushpuppy does on his Instagram page flaunting undeserved opulence.

1 Like

Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by Karlifate: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Yet they crippled businesses, demanded that schools be closed

Can you see that even Malami does not believe that corona virus exists

Let's see if he will be arrested because Funke Akindele was arrested for a similar crime
Arrested?

Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by Brushstrokes20: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2020
Government of lawless, self serving thieves!
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by gambia(m): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2020
nams77:

Na the question i dey ask myself. How did i get to naija when Canada. Sweden and Australia dey

Honestly, this country won't get any better than this.

1 Like

Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by gambia(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2020
Drsnives:

my brother sometimes me self do wonder, but e go better

The country won't get better than this.
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by Karlifate: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2020
Solutecut:
Lol, when no be Migos abi nah Drake?
Maybe they were invited to perform "Money Rain" Track. cheesy
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by Candy77: 8:48am On Jul 11, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Here is a video footage showing how money were being spread at the wedding of the Nigeria's Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, SAN

No Social Distance!!

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRx8rTSZ7zw

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1281599127420309506
Let them kwantinu
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by skyhighweb(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2020
GboyegaD:
All of them na the same. I can only keep hoping one day we will get people in power who will eschew corruption.
vote 4 me
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by Torie8(f): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2020
Yeye people. Attorney general wey corrupt too
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by FLOTAN(m): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2020
If everyone was held accountable for their actions perhaps this would not have happened.

Meanwhile, the only investment that is real is Real Estate. Check our profile for offers.

Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by andyanders: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2020
Nigeria's governing policy, stipulates that for you to be appointed in any political position, you must be a thief. A thief must be norminated to probe any thief that must have stolen more than him/them, hence the present situation we've found ourselves. The money displayed were product of corruption, and the AG knows 'cus they're all involved.

No decent Nigerian can be allowed to rule by these politicians on ground.

They are cabals from different cult groups. We should not expect anything better from any party group in Nigeria, unless their is massive confrontation by the masses on our leaders.

The only problem we have is that Nigerians are just not violent people and our leaders knows our weakness, hence they keep loothing.

This is the kind of person probing Magu.
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by beresponsible(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2020
Animals
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by sulaak(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2020
GboyegaD:
All of them na the same. I can only keep hoping one day we will get people in power who will eschew corruption.

It will never happen until we take back Nigeria.

Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by Futuragetty: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2020
GboyegaD:
any day BK start settings bombs in events as this. I'll do a live video chanting the evils grin
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by Bukden16(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2020
I thought social distancing still stands...?
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by ayusco85(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Op na Magu send you this dirty job abi? Both of you will rot in jail

You will rot in jail first. Corruption sympathiser
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2020
andyanders:
Nigeria's governing policy, stipulates that for you to be appointed in any political position, you must be a thief. A thief must be norminated to probe any thief that must have stolen more than him, hence the present situation we've found ourselves. The money displayed were product of corruption, and the AG knows 'cus they're all involved.

No decent Nigerian can be allowed to rule by these politicians on ground.

They are cabals from different cult groups. We should not expect anything better from any party group in Nigeria, unless their is massive confrontation by the masses on our leaders.

The only problem we have is that Nigerians are just not violent people and our leaders knows our weakness, hence they keep loothing.

This is the kind of person probing Magu.
Absolutely! and not just that nigerians are not violent, they use divide and rule system, intimidations and some nigerians supports them, in a nation where everything is about wealth every body is obsessed with accumulation of wealth, poverty religion is main reason why nigerians have not revolted against the thieving leaders. they are afraid to die or go to hell, hence i read so many times from so many nigerians the same stale lines like, God help us in this country, God save us in this country, God this, God that.
God has already given them the brains to think and strenght to fight/revolt let them use it.

because what happened on this video is not right, it's not right legally and morally. they couldn't even provide palliatives for poor nigerians during the pandemic. but they can do this?
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2020
the problem with nigeria is not the looting leaders but the nigerian citizens who allow it to happen. simple!
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by Sultty(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2020
Good for Nigeria at least that's what d country deserves. Bad leader's
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Yet they crippled businesses, demanded that schools be closed

Can you see that even Malami does not believe that corona virus exists

Let's see if he will be arrested because Funke Akindele was arrested for a similar crime

They will come out to say that video was a computer simulation. That in the real party there was social distancing and money was not sprayed. You know, Nigerian government officials are experts at doing something extremely stupid, and giving an even stupider report to cover up.

1 Like

Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by sko(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2020
Copy copy!
When did they start spraying money like this?
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by iammolise(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=DebbieBianca post=91582787]Here is a video footage showing how money were being spread at the wedding of the Nigeria's Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, SAN

No Social Distance!!

Social distancing is for the poor
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by allthingsgood: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2020
Fake news

The event was not this year sef

And besides, which party don't they spray money in Nigeria

Cheap blackmail
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by allthingsgood: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=iammolise post=91598374][/quote]

It's not this year
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by allthingsgood: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2020
anibi9674:
They are the authorities, this guy is lucky mago mago is in prison he would have investigate all this people.

Investigate for what
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by betx07: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2020
temptnow:
Why was I born in this country, I keep asking my mom this question.
to be an instrument of change, so live up to expectation. And stop sleeping like a chicken. In mum's voice shocked grin
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by Guide777(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2020
I remember what Chief Abu, our Head of Department told Isiaku - the Accountant when the latter accused me of making unreasonable request with intent to embezzling official fund. Abu gazed at him and said: "Isiaku, Is your yansh clean?".

I look at Nigeria and I ask, Is any body's Yansh clean?
Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by Sakobaba(m): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2020
*CAMBERWALL COURT, ABIJO GRA*

Camberwall Court comprises of blocks of 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments, Terraces and Bungalows, well designed to give you comfort and functionality.

Inside Abijo GRA. 4 minutes’ drive from Novare Mall (ShopRite Sangotedo)

TITLE: C of O

INFRASTRUCTURES
- Good Road Network
- Play Ground
- Electricity
- 24 hours Security Service
- Treated Water
- Good Drainage System and many more.

NEIGHBORHOODS:
- Chois Gardens Estate
- Corona International School
- Chalcedony International School
- Lekki Pearl Garden
- Novare Mall ShopRite
- Emperor Estate
- Lagos Business School
- Lufasi Nature Park
- And many other beautiful places...

PRICES:
1 Bedroom Apartment - N11m
2 Bedroom Apartment - N15m
2 Bedroom Penthouse - N20m
3 Bedroom Apartment - N20m
3 Bedroom Bungalow with BQ - N24m
3 Bedroom Terrace with BQ - N28m

For Inspections & Further Inquiries, Call ☎️ or whatsapp +2348094129796

Re: AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains by NASTYNASOSO: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2020
tamonokare:
See our oyel money.

HMMMMMMM

JUST SHUT UP

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THEY WERE TAKING IT.

YEYE WAILER NO COME HERE DISTURB US ABEG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) / Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations / Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.