Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Pdp In Ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp In Ogun (655 Views)

1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp In Ogun by Omooba77: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2011
Who is the authentic PDP candidate in Ogun State, Olurin or Isiaka? cry
Re: Pdp In Ogun by oderemo(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2011
y bother with either looser. the path To ruin is wide while that to salvation is froth with turns.
the pdp will gallantly lose ogun state come this election
Re: Pdp In Ogun by seanet02: 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2011
ode remo:

y bother with either looser. the path To ruin is wide while that to salvation is froth with turns.
the pdp will gallantly lose ogun state come this election
Yes they will lose. But it is not going to be easy, They believe so much in RIGGING
Re: Pdp In Ogun by Gbawe: 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2011
Omooba77:

Who is the authentic PDP candidate in Ogun State, Olurin or Isiaka? cry

The question to ask is why factions were allowed to conduct different elections , at different venues , for the same political positions !!! Jonathan is a total disaster . An absolute weakling !!! No one respects him and folks are now brazenly becoming more criminal in their conduct under his compromised, rudderless and liverless Presidency. There should be only one election featuring all candidates challenging each other . What happened is no joke and another sad indication of how gangsters abound everywhere who will act as outlandishly as possible if encouraged by weak leadership at the centre. We can only expect a bleak future , if GEJ gets 4 more years, for ordinary Nigerians and a prosperous age of wanton looting and criminality for the many rogues masquerading as leaders in Nigeria.
Re: Pdp In Ogun by Gbawe: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2011
http://saharareporters.com/interview/how-obasanjo-tried-stealing-my-mandate-his-daughter-lola-abiola-edewor

How Obasanjo Tried Stealing My Mandate For His Daughter-Lola Abiola-Edewor

SR: Why is OBJ trying to steal your election?

Lola Abiola: OBJ wants to give the ticket to his daughter even though she did not win the primaries. I won by 567 votes, Hon. Kayode Amusan polled 483 votes, Chief Derin Adebiyi, 361 votes, Mrs. Soremekun, 152 votes, Sola Rahman 15, Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello and Hon. Saburi Aroyehun polled 3 votes each. When forms were made available Iyabo collected them. When candidates were told to submit themselves for screening, she did so. At the last minute, she read the writing on the wall and did not attend the Congress held by a body whose authority she had previously recognised. She stayed away while the other candidates spent the day working hard on the field. Obasanjo would have the Party award the ticket to the one candidate who did not attend the elections - his daughter. I don't have a godfather to sign away the hard work of others. I campaigned long and hard, across 6 Local Governments. President Goodluck Jonathan is demanding free and fair elections in 2011. This begins with credible party primaries. The actions of the Chairman of PDP Board of Trustees undermines this. I will fight to defend my mandate.

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Kill 4 Soldiers In Lagos / Police Shoot At People At Jonathan Rally, Leave Several People Dead. / Ribadu Blasts Ciroma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.