Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos (51041 Views)

Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online / Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community / Five Suspected Kidnappers Terrorising Oyo Arrested (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by uuzba(m): 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:

Failed region.
Failed youth, blaming everybody and everything...

2 Likes

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by almarthins(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:

But some people glorify crime. Mc oluomo is a case study.

You wan tell me now that NURTW no dey igboland? If u dey stay glass house no throw stones o!

4 Likes

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Dchampion65: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
He was named ENIOLUWA (GODSOWN) but changed his name to ENIESU (DEVILSOWN).

Second chance or do I hear wrong

You were captured with a fractured leg. You got the fist chance then.

Stop wasting grace.
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by humdingerxyz: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
T

They are the product of the this country so you can't exonorate Nigeria from their evil deeds. This country is very frustrating.
Tho I don't support their atrocities

What concerns Nigeria with this now?

Someone operating in Sw.[/quote]
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by jagorinho: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
Osagyefo98:

What a little reason

Bullion van awon ole omoluabi tinubu
Hushpuppi olurunwaa omoluabi
Hushpappi osinbajo
Hushdaughter kiki osinbajo

Omoluabis

you reason like a slowpoke most times, no tribe has battered the image of this country like the Igbos, you have the FBI 70, the Asians can recognize an Igbo man out of hundreds of african tribes coming to their land, this is because of the incessant Igbo narcotic trade, what about invictus obi? or the Anajembas that defrauded the 4th largest bank in Brazil to liquidation, or Evans, the igbos do invent crimes on per second basis, what about those Igbo drug dealers in south Africa.

It is only a dumb Igbo that would make jest of another tribe based on crime, it is just like making jest of one's DNA. If you go to computer village they have no problem in selling fufu to you as phones, in their own circles they call themselves smart people, I have never seen a large criminal minded group like this in sub sahara Africa.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by authority2006(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:

Failed region.
SLAP44:
Oyenusi
Anini
Shina Rambo
Enioluwa adebayo
All from one side
Osagyefo98:

What concerns Nigeria with this now?
Someone operating in Sw.
Ezennwa:
[b]hmm!
Yorubaa Amakaa
BlackfireX:
Children of fallen demons...
Watch as there brothers living under brown roof supports them, and insult Igbo man that is about to buy there father's house
grin

One day, you guys will realise this is nothing but wasting of your time. This amounts to nothing but childish behaviour

3 Likes

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Lekison(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
BlackfireX:
Children of fallen demons...

Watch as there brothers living under brown roof supports them, and insult Igbo man that is about to buy there father's house

grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by jrusky(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
Do I hear you son of bitch saying police should forgive you and give you second chance bah? May thunder kill you and scatter that your ugly mouth.

When killed that man and that woman did you think second chance then? You dey mad.
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by BlackfireX: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=Lekison post=91608537][/quote]

The first armed robber in Nigeria... Una
The first armed robber to be killed by the military... Una
grin

In one of your oriki
...eleyi ti ko ba ja ole ,nroju ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by BlackfireX: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
authority2006:

One day, you guys will realise this nothing but wasting of your time. This amounts to nothing but childish behaviour

A Yoruba adage says..

You call me thief , I call you armed robber
Oyomesi...but in this case... Igbo mesi grin
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by jrusky(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Yoruba Amaka

This is not time for *Amaka* anything bro. Crime spirit floating around the country as if the Land offended God.

Yesterday in Anambra a man matchete his own son to death, Nassarawa and Kaduna raping spirit flying all over their roof.

To be honest Buhari is not only a non performing president he is a definition and a true face of bad luck.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by ukaface(f): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
The saddest thing I've realised on NL is no matter how you tend to preach against tribalism,it won't still sink deep in the brains and ears of those promoting it. Some people just derive joy in being tribalist.

Tribalism and racism can't be washed off, tribalism has come to stay in Nigeria.

Eyin tribalist idiots carry dey go....una no get sense walahi.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Osagyefo98:

“I regret all I have done and I hope the police will forgive me and give me a second chance,” he pleaded.

https://punchng.com/our-deadly-robbery-operations-in-oyo-osun-lagos-23-year-old-gang-leader/

The idiot wants a second chance. Didn't he get a second chance when he was released after staying one month behind bars?

What did he do with that second chance? He returned to robbing people, and even took two innocent lives.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
jagorinho:

you reason like a slowpoke most times, no tribe has battered the image of this country like the Igbos, you have the FBI 70, the Asians can recognize an Igbo man out of hundreds of african tribes coming to their land, this is because of the incessant Igbo narcotic trade, what about invictus obi? or the Anajembas that defrauded the 4th largest bank in Brazil to liquidation, or Evans, the igbos do invent crimes on per second basis, what about those Igbo drug dealers in south Africa.

It is only a dumb Igbo that would make jest of another tribe based on crime, it is just like making jest of one's DNA. If you go to computer village they have no problem in selling fufu to you as phones, in their own circles they call themselves smart people, I have never seen a large criminal minded group like this in sub sahara Africa.

You need felvin 20.

Go and get that immediately and feel alright.. LMAO
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
Why do we always bring tribalism to everything. A thief does not know tribe or religion.
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by jagorinho: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You need felvin 20.
Go and get that immediately and feel alright.. LMAO
a shabby reply from a condemned flat headed dwarf.

5 Likes

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
jagorinho:
a shabby reply from a condemned flat headed dwarf.

Go get felvin 20 immediately..
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by makinson2865: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:
Oyenusi
Anini
Shina Rambo
Enioluwa adebayo

All from one side

This is better than baby factory business and cultism that's rampant in that waste region

2 Likes

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by engrchykae(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:
Oyenusi
Anini
Shina Rambo
Enioluwa adebayo

All from one side
bobrisky,Bisi alimi, Denrele.

Hushpupi ,Woodberry and tinubu.
All from one side not to talk of the pastorpreneurs littered over there.

3 Likes

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
Toosure70:
Failed country.
You're a liar, failed region
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by engrchykae(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
raker300:
They’ll use the money from this heinous, nefarious acts to do owambe in Lagos!!

Then they’ll take to Nairaland to taunt hard working igbos calling them gala sellers and 2x2 shop owners.

Life is paramount down East..no matter what you do, don’t take a life.

But these guys see humans as grass that need be weeded away in other to reach their asinine goals
the difference between the west and the north in crime and killing is that the north is bold and doesn't care about image making while the west kill subtly and do lots of window dressing.
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Kunleoyinda(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Mr judgement its d right time for the real Judgment.

2020: THERE IS NO REASON TO REMAIN A TENANT!
With our affordable home scheme and flexible payment plan, we at Arc-view Investment Limited believe you have no reason to remain a tenant.
Ok, here again is our offer

2 Bedroom- #6.5million
3 Bedroom- #9million

Payment plan- 3 years (Interest free), get keys to your apartment at 70% payment.

Name of the estate- TREASURE island estate, Mowe/Ofada

Title: C of O.

For more information please call or WhatsApp....07084549732
TREASURE ISLAND Estate, Mowe/ofada is located along Sagamu Interchange very close to International Brewery. The estate follows the theme of our existing estate series in terms of serenity, ambiance, security, notch housing structures and amazing infrastructures.

What are you waiting for?. Buy now!
You can join us every Friday and Saturday for a visit to the estate.
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by grammarian247(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
My job is to tell you how to hit the best score in Pearson Test of English (PTE). It is not the usual long sermon you hear, just tested practical steps. You do not need to buy any book from me. I'll spend just three weeks with you online and you good. 08038999587. I'm a chat or call away.
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Spectaclesawe25: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
That last paragraph is the most dangerous statement from a unrepentant and unremorseful human being... Pleading for mercy when u have killed people's hope in a family??.
Nawaooo... See guts
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by iamfrankoben: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:
Oyenusi Anini Shina Rambo Enioluwa adebayo
All from one side
All from South West
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by iamfrankoben: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:
Oyenusi Anini Shina Rambo Enioluwa adebayo
All from one side
All from South West
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Segzy19: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
You rock. They started it...
Salewa97:

Na Igbo teach them because as far back as 1958, the number of Igbo in prison alone is more than all the Nigeria major tribe combined.

Na ona dey teach other Nigerians bad thing.

[img]https:///65535/50088906427_eb91d55f19_b_d.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by ThatFairGuy1: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
Osagyefo98:

What a little reason

Bullion van awon ole omoluabi tinubu
Hushpuppi olurunwaa omoluabi
Hushpappi osinbajo
Hushdaughter kiki osinbajo

Omoluabis
Despite all these rants, the OSU outcasts still rejects you. Numbers of guymen in Benin comes to my mind. Cultists

2 Likes

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by shegra58: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:
Oyenusi
Anini
Shina Rambo
Enioluwa adebayo

All from one side
You forget to add Chuka Arum Ogbodo (A.K.A) Ngwu Egere Omu and Derico Nwanmama kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Taye4j: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:
Oyenusi
Anini
Shina Rambo
Enioluwa adebayo

All from one side

So what about

Invictus Obi
Evans
Clifford

Are they not Ibos from the East?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria / Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos / Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.