Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos (51032 Views)

Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online / Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community / Five Suspected Kidnappers Terrorising Oyo Arrested (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Despite all these rants, the OSU outcasts still rejects you. Numbers of gaymen in Benin comes to my mind. Cultists

For you to know that there exist large number of gaymen in benin shows you are part of same thing we are condemning bobrisky for..

I am taking note of all these gays parading themselves on nairaland.

Chef Ayomides' them..
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by ThatFairGuy1: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Osagyefo98:

For you to know that there exist large number of gaymen in benin shows you are part of same thing we are condemning bobrisky for..

I am taking note of all these gays parading themselves on nairaland.

Chef Ayomides' them..
How does guymen correlate with gayman? You just told who you are. Gayism and cultism is your trade. Anyhow people

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

How does guymen correlate with gayman? You just told who you are. Gayism and cultism is your trade. Anyhow people

I am happy you have yourself away..There is another one here by moniker belooking..same trait as you..

Let me ask? what do you see in your fellow man?

With all the women out there, u couldn't pick any?

why why fairguy?
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Woodberry: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
engrchykae:
bobrisky,Bisi alimi, Denrele.

Hushpupi ,Woodberry and tinubu.
All from one side not to talk of the pastorpreneurs littered over there.

Mtchewww
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by danugochukwu96(m): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Honestly down south, most heinous crimes have been committed by Yorubas . Just yesterday in orile, this nefarious one million boys pounced on the commercial vehicle i was in, every single passenger on board was dispossessed of their valuables, a lady at the back had her hands chopped off for time wasting, am still in the hospital nursing the deep machete cut i sustained. Yet the traditional media don't report these acts of crime and please don't dare make the assumption that this attacks are rare -go to oyingbo /ebutte metta axis, agege and Ojo and you will hear first hand from victims there and you will understand how the political establishment in Lagos and most south west states have covertly endorsed this repulsive culture of exalting thuggish behaviour - unpolished people of yoruba extraction survive by
extorting people, stealing and maiming . Yorubas are manageable only when they're exposed or educated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by amanikondo: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:
Oyenusi
Anini
Shina Rambo
Enioluwa adebayo

All from one side
Invictus Obi the Developer
Evans the kidnapper
Konu the scammer
Clifford Orji the Cannibal

You are all over. I can update the list later

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by smileyoo: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Yoruba Amaka
lol. but Bros. criminality has no tribe or religion.
a criminal is a criminal.
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by AgainstIslam(f): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
BlackfireX:
Children of fallen demons...

Watch as there brothers living under brown roof supports them, and insult Igbo man that is about to buy there father's house

grin

I'll keep this for future reference.
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by eedriyz(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Toosure70:
Failed country.

Na only Nigeria robbers and psychopaths dey?
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by honeyB2018: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
There is nothing in this story, for anyone to be proud of. Either Igbo or Yoruba.
Look at his story. Who did he rob in all his story? Yorubas. Who did he kill? Yorubas, so what is there to be proud of? We must condemn criminality in ramification. For the Igbos, nothing to glory here. If it doesn't concern you today, tomorrow may be yours.
My concern here, was his release, from his first arrest, this is the problem, I have always with our law enforcement agencies. This is not the first time, I am hearing this.
When you release them to the society again, you expect them to be what?
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Alert there is an opening in your area https://www.nairaland.com/5985085/own-boss-work-home-own
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Nobleladycakes1(f): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Second chance kee you there.
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
they raided a house in the airport area, Ibadan, where he killed a man who allegedly resisted him.
He added, “When we got there, the owner of the house hit me on the head with a big iron and I fell. I was bleeding and asked my boys to pin the man to the ground. I hacked him to death with a machete. We left without getting the money we went for.
“The second person I killed was in March 2020. We attacked a woman operating a bar around 11pm in Ojo area. One of my boys known as Tunde grabbed the woman’s bag from her and when we were about to leave, the woman poured drinks on my face and held me.
“She was trying to prevent me from escaping. I became angry and shot her. I killed her on the spot.

Never dare resist an armed robber at a gun point. just cooperate with them by giving them what they want. these two deaths coulda been prevented had they not resisted the robbers.
life is too precious to be killed bcoz of a token that you can get back later.
#SAYNOTOCRIME#
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Adewale623(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
raker300:
They’ll use the money from this heinous, nefarious acts to do owambe in Lagos!!

Then they’ll take to Nairaland to taunt hard working igbos calling them gala sellers and 2x2 shop owners.

Life is paramount down East..no matter what you do, don’t take a life.

But these guys see humans as grass that need be weeded away in other to reach their asinine goals
LMAO, YOU CAN IMAGINE A REGION THAT HAS PRODUCED MOST NOTORIOUS KIDNAPPERS LIKE EVANS, VAMPIRE, DON WANNY ETC, OPEN HIS MOUTH HERE AND Saying trash.

3 Likes

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Adebayoadekunle(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
I don't know some people problem with owanbe, excuse me, do they collect money from you to spend.
Generation of jealous beings.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by earnit3: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Oh
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Iceberg3: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
Coneheaded structured na dem
grin
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Ogbeniomo: 12:48am On Jul 12, 2020
solmus:

Isn't it funny this coming from an Ibo man

The whole Nigeria knows Ibos are Saint jare!!! Hahahaha Saint Ibo
lGBO,not lbo
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by fareed69(m): 3:27am On Jul 12, 2020
SLAP44:

But some people glorify crime. Mc oluomo is a case study.

Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by Damoche10: 5:38am On Jul 12, 2020
Judgement meets Judgement...
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by wendy: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
Let's tell you how to pass the Pearson Test of English(PTE) in just three weeks. No stories, just the tricks. +2348038999587
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by RiskyJoint95(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Ills of the society....

Lack of parental training, culture of owomida...

Hear adebayo

He said he realised between N70,000 and N80,000 on each operation, but spent all the money on women and clothes.

Owambe culture

Very pathetic and so unreasonable for a man to indulge in such dastardly act

It shows how dilapidated his brain seems to be with either improper upbringing or self-made violent man who seeks hedonic glory in terrorizing innocent masses and spending the proceeds on his shenanigan's and promiscuous act.,all to no tangible meaning

To you reading this.. may your life have a good meaning and may you not give a Bleep about what doesn't need your Bleep.
Re: Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos by morakakin(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nope,no second chance for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) / Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) / Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.