Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream (2514 Views)

Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by tintingz(m): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
LordReed:

LMAO! I guess I am. Bwahahahahahaha!

Lordreed I hope the dude is not gay? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2020

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
gensteejay:

Continue with your delusion, wishing others evil because they don't believe in your imported god.

The joke's on you when you're too blind to see only a devilish person wishes evil for fellow humans like himself.

I see the Bible has really messed up with your head.

The Bible has taught you to wish bad things for other humans, who don't believe in your god, and you sheepishly follow that dangerous doctrine without applying common sense.

You're no different from Boko Haram members; only that you're a verbal terrorist, not the physical type.

Your evil wishes are as useless as the "p" in psychology.

No one is wishing you evil we are just warning you to get out of the road. cool

1 Share

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by LordReed(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
LordReed:

[img]https://media./images/4737fcf072c76b939a5d8183602c6934/tenor.gif[/img]

You are violating the moral law at the moment but you feel secure because you don't see the full consequence of your choices. They will eventually come if you don't repent. cool

1 Share

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by LordReed(m): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You are violating the moral law at the moment but you feel secure because you don't see the full consequence of your choices. They will eventually come if you don't repent. cool
[img]https://media./images/074a402bfd87496848fa961b627a5d13/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
LordReed:

I know that you are playing dead but you will have no excuse if you don't repent and believe the gospel. cool

1 Share

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
Your theology is as twisted as the old serpent. The only sin that cannot be forgiven is the sin of unbelief and that is the stock-in-trade of atheists. If the devils who are beyond redemption yet believe in the existence of God doesn't that make devils better than atheists, Bishop Kobojunkie? undecided
undecided , Anywho

Matthew 14 vs 23-24
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
24. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
truespeak:
No, not mine, But every Natural Definition of "blasphemy" refers to insults, ridicule, abuses, curses, defamation of a Person Who is Truly Innocent of These Accusations, Whether directed to a man or to A High Personality, Called God!

You already know that Untruthful Accusation is an offence and we Sue on the ground of Defamation, whether atheist or not which is still offensive whether done to baby, man, or God!
Again, I have no clue what you are going on and on about... like I said.... we don't get to make up our definitions as far as Jesus Christ's teachings are concerned. undecided
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
And what is the atheist's nightmare?
What does it matter what their nightmare is? The one telling his nightmare/hot story here is your 'godly' friend. undecided
OLAADEGBU:
How am I sure you exist in real life? Does an atheist really exist? undecided
Oh, you mean your god told you that the only ones who exist are those who are as narrow-minded as yourself now? undecided
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by LordReed(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I know that you are playing dead but you will have no excuse if you don't repent and believe the gospel. cool

[img]https://media1./images/e5a7f62230db2137a2796984ed8efe49/tenor.gif?itemid=7488882[/img]
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by LordReed(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
tintingz:

Lordreed I hope the dude is not gay? cheesy

Bwahahahahaha! Nah the dream indicates he likes women.
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by truespeak: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Again, I have no clue what you are going on and on about... like I said.... we don't get to make up our definitions as far as Jesus Christ's teachings are concerned. undecided
I told you before, it is not my word, see what others have said!

According to your beloved Wikipedia, that you love to quote up and down, which I am sure you went to go and check and came back to answer,
Blasphemy is the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence to a deity, or sacred objects, or toward something considered sacred or inviolable.

Definition of Blasphemy by Merriam-Webster
Blasphemy definition is - the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God.

Also Cambridge English Dictionary
blasphemy definition: something that you say or do that shows you do not respect God or a religion.

But Now I understand why you say these things. You are an anti-Christ, pretending as if you are not one!
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
truespeak:

I told you before, it is not my word, see what others have said!

According to your beloved Wikipedia, that you love to quote up and down, which I am sure you went to go and check and came back to answer,
Blasphemy is the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence to a deity, or sacred objects, or toward something considered sacred or inviolable.

Definition of Blasphemy by Merriam-Webster
Blasphemy definition is - the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God.

Also Cambridge English Dictionary
blasphemy definition: something that you say or do that shows you do not respect God or a religion.

But Now I understand why you say these things. You are an anti-Christ, pretending as if you are not one!
Ah! An anti-Christ telling you exactly what Christ said and what happened as He taught it. Good one! undecided
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

[s]No one is wishing you evil we are just warning you to get out of the road[/s]. cool
Your post binned with a smile.

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by tintingz(m): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Nah the dream indicates he likes women.

Maybe bisexual. You were in the room too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by LordReed(m): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
tintingz:

Maybe bisexual. You were in the room too. cheesy

Bwahahahahaha! Possibly. LMFAO!
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Atheists blaspheme where demons tremble and that makes atheists more dangerous than demons in my opinion. They are the serpents the devil is using against man to make us deny, doubt and disobey God's Word as you described in the OP. Use your spiritual weapons to silence them as Jesus did to the devil.
I don't quite agree with you because demons are also behind the blasphemy of atheists. They know the truth but they do everything possible to keep that truth away from man. Moreover I don't think it's fair to compare demons with atheists, because demons are not that ignorant as you rightly pointed out...they know better. That may be a reason they wouldn't want them to know the truth, so that they remain at a lower level compared to them. The Pharisees in my own opinion would be a more suitable comparison, because while the atheists claim not to believe God exists, the Pharisees did not believe in the existence of the only begotten Son of God. So it's the same weapons Jesus used for the Pharisees that I'm using for them, which is to expose their falsehoods and that of their beliefs. Demons knew who Jesus was, they also know i belong to Him, so their case is a different case. Before I come out here in the open to declare the truth, I have already done the groundwork required, so that when I come out here, I walk in the power of the work done in the secret.
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by hahn(m): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
I believe you're smarter than this.

Na you know better
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Actually an atheist cannot blaspheme since they do not believe. When Jesus Christ spoke of blaspheme, He did so in rebuke of the "believers" of the time, the Pharisees/Sadducees/Rabbis/Teachers of the Laws.... those are the ones who are able to blaspheme. undecided

Remember Herod? He was anointed, hence in the class of "believers" in the land as well. And we all remember what happened to Him in the book of Acts when He blasphemed. Ananias and Saphira were Christians who blasphemed... only in their case, at least one of them was born again. lipsrsealed
Kobojunkie:
undecided , Anywho

This is how Ray Comfort answered the typical atheist's question: cool

“You also need to remember that blasphemy only counts if you believe. Many non deists do not recognize blasphemy since they have nothing to blaspheme against.”

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11950351_atheistandthesun_jpegcdc714416c26a700f4f3681c3ba52893

That's like saying, “Judge, you need to remember that rape only counts if you believe it is rape. I don't recognize rape."
It is amazing that anyone who purports to be intelligent would think that something doesn't exist just because he or she doesn't believe in it.
If I don't believe in the sun because it’s cloudy, it doesn’t disappear just because of my lack of belief.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo/ 17 July 2017
www.theEXITmovie.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
LordReed:

I realised you always develop cold feet when confronted on the forum but you can grow bold by haunting folks in their dreams. If that is not cowardice then I don't know what is.

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
LordReed:

I realised you always develop cold feet when confronted on the forum but you can grow bold by haunting folks in their dreams. If that is not cowardice then I don't know what is. undecided

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What does it matter what their nightmare is? The one telling his nightmare/hot story here is your 'godly' friend. undecided
Oh, you mean your god told you that the only ones who exist are those who are as narrow-minded as yourself now? undecided

Do you exist or you are just a bot?

1 Like

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
gensteejay:

Your post binned with a smile.

In your mind. undecided

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by MuttleyLaff: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
Atheists blaspheme where demons tremble and that makes atheists more dangerous than demons in my opinion. They are the serpents the devil is using against man to make us deny, doubt and disobey God's Word as you described in the OP. Use your spiritual weapons to silence them as Jesus did to the devil.

Kobojunkie:
Actually an atheist cannot blaspheme since they do not believe. When Jesus Christ spoke of blaspheme, He did so in rebuke of the "believers" of the time, the Pharisees/Sadducees/Rabbis/Teachers of the Laws.... those are the ones who are able to blaspheme. undecided
"Ignorance of the law excuses not" and/or "ignorance of law excuses no one" An atheist ignorance of the existence of God or not have a believe in God, is no defense. Blaspheming, is any act that brings disrepute and disrespect to what God stands for and/or is about.

Kobojunkie:
Remember Herod? He was anointed, hence in the class of "believers" in the land as well. And we all remember what happened to Him in the book of Acts when He blasphemed. Ananias and Saphira were Christians who blasphemed... only in their case, at least one of them was born again. lipsrsealed
The Herod family were exile returnees, appointed King of the Jews by the Roman Senate, at the suggestion of Antony and with the consent of Octavian but never and not anointed by God

Neither of the Herods were believers. Herod the Great (i.e. Herodes Magnus), who tried to kill the infant Jesus, or his sons, Achaelus and Herod Antipater, or King Agrippa I, the grandson of Herod the Great, who handed Jesus Christ over to Pontius Pilate (i.e. Acts 3:13 & 4:27) and even King Agrippa II, the great-grandson of Herod the Great, whom Apostle Paul preached the Gospel to, were anything except be believers.

1 Like

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by LordReed(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I realised you always develop cold feet when confronted on the forum but you can grow bold by haunting folks in their dreams. If that is not cowardice then I don't know what is. undecided
[img]https://media./images/19070273ed9cc65a10195e45bacf3c25/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

This is how Ray Comfort answered the typical atheist's question: cool
He is free to believe as he chooses but we know what the law stipulates.

As for what I said about blasphemy, it stands and can be seen in the case of Ananias and Saphira as well as Herod.

So many world over have "blasphemed" on the broad sense of the word against God and the Spirit of God, why do you think the same fate has never been doled out to them? Because God suddenly decided no more? Or God died right along side the first Christians?
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Do you exist or you are just a bot?
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by LordReed(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I realised you always develop cold feet when confronted on the forum but you can grow bold by haunting folks in their dreams. If that is not cowardice then I don't know what is.

I guess you saw me in a dream too. LoLz

[img]https://media./images/522a24ed6c1e9b4eb2789fce87f22ca9/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
BackllGodNaija:

I don't quite agree with you because demons are also behind the blasphemy of atheists. They know the truth but they do everything possible to keep that truth away from man. Moreover I don't think it's fair to compare demons with atheists, because demons are not that ignorant as you rightly pointed out...they know better. That may be a reason they wouldn't want them to know the truth, so that they remain at a lower level compared to them.

Atheists know the truth because God has revealed Himself through nature so they are without excuse. Atheists suppress the truth of the Word of God so that they can continue to enjoy their sinful lifestyle.

BackllGodNaija:

The Pharisees in my own opinion would be a more suitable comparison, because while the atheists claim not to believe God exists, the Pharisees did not believe in the existence of the only begotten Son of God. So it's the same weapons Jesus used for the Pharisees that I'm using for them, which is to expose their falsehoods and that of their beliefs. Demons knew who Jesus was, they also know i belong to Him, so their case is a different case. Before I come out here in the open to declare the truth, I have already done the groundwork required, so that when I come out here, I walk in the power of the work done in the secret.

The Pharisees know the truth, may even preach the truth but live as if God doesn't exist.

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2020

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
LordReed:

I guess you saw me in a dream too. LoLz

[img]https://media./images/522a24ed6c1e9b4eb2789fce87f22ca9/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua In Hell,nnamdi Kanu May Not See The End Of.... / Many Adult Educated Atheists will find this simple task Impossible! / Isis Change Of Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.