Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) (5881 Views)

Customized My Pouvir / Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
I know this seems a bit old but just check this out.
Tools required:
- Kingroot - Xposed installer - Gravity box - Flat style status bar - Xui mod - Greenify - LP themer - Screen filter - Colour changer pro - Android N-ify
Phone model: ZTE Blade L3 Version: Android 5.1 lollipop

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Here

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
More pictures

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Former

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2020

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by falcon01: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
So Modifications still exist, exposed installer gravity box and stuffs.. nahh who needs that with Updated Sammy One U.I and New Android phones? it's been long I rooted an android device.

7 Likes

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
New look

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Karex81(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
The ui looks old tho, reminds me of android 6 or 5

5 Likes

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
falcon01:
So Modifications still exist, exposed installer gravity box and stuffs.. nahh who needs that with Updated Sammy One U.I and New Android phones? it's been long I rooted an android device.
That's why I mentioned it might be a bit old but not for everyone anyway. Some peeps still use the old phones �
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Karex81:
i'm sure you must be using android marshmallow.
No, I'm running on lollipop
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Karex81(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
falcon01:
seriously, i can't remember the last time i root my phone. Most phones nowadays have very plenty features. rooting is just overkill
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Karex81(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
trueguy573:
No, I'm running on lollipop
ok
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
More pictures

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
Yet more. I apologise for the disorderliness. My browser is messed up. Thanks

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Karex81:
The ui looks old tho, reminds me of android 6 or 5
There is no limit to customizing the UI as long as root is involved. I just preferred that look. I can even imitate the UI of the iPhone.
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Playermayweda(m): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
I still remember the old days of rooting devices and gravity box,always scared thst thing can brick a phone,these days so much is in the Android system that it seems useless to root these days
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
Observe the status bar

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
More

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Playermayweda:
I still remember the old days of rooting devices and gravity box,always scared thst thing can brick a phone,these days so much is in the Android system that it seems useless to root these days
Do you know rooting grants you full control over your Android device (not that I'm asking you to). I can screen record besides screenshot. I can literally change the colour of my screen to suit my eyesight. I can also customize my font. I can also block unused apps from running in the background thereby getting the best from my battery life just to mention a few. Moreover, I can set the audio output of my phone through root access. Observe the pictures below.

1 Like

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
That's it folks. Please keep the comments coming! Thanks for viewing ��
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Olamyyde(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
This thread looks retro. It would have been more recognized 4 or 5 years ago but android don mature pass that one.

The last time i used xposed was in 2016grin

9 Likes

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
trueguy573:
That's it folks. Please keep the comments coming! Thanks for viewing ��
Nice one.. Please i have an Android 9 rooted phone but the battery runs down fast. Do you know any module I can use to make the battery last longer?

1 Like

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Olamyyde:
This thread looks retro. It would have been more recognized 4 or 5 years ago but android don mature pass that one.

The last time i used xposed was in 2016grin
I see your point bro but opinions may vary.
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Nice one.. Please i have an Android 9 rooted phone but the battery runs down fast. Do you know any module I can use to make the battery last longer?
First things first, Is Xposed installed on it? It is required if you're to use a module
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
trueguy573:

First things first, Is Xposed installed on it? It is required if you're to use a module

I have Magisk on it and I could install Xposed with that
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

I have Magisk on it and I could install Xposed with that
Yes its possible. Subsequently, you should try either Greenify or Amplify. Both modules are cheap but very effective. You can find both in Xposed. I can't think of a better choice.
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
trueguy573:

Yes its possible. Subsequently, you should try either Greenify or Amplify. Both modules are cheap but very effective. You can find both in Xposed. I can't think of a better choice.

Oh okay thanks I'll give it a shot

1 Like

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Edopesin: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
I stopped reading when I saw kingroot

That shii do me strong thing
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by ddjay: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
trueguy573:
I know this seems a bit old but just check this out.

Tools required:

- Kingroot
- Xposed installer
- Gravity box
- Flat style status bar
- Xui mod
- Greenify
- LP themer
- Screen filter
- Colour changer pro
- Android N-ify

Phone model: ZTE Blade L3
Version: Android 5.1 lollipop
Good one bros, u r a mobile tech guru, but honestly and truthfully, this zte model is better than the infinix and tecno of 2020. Zte is a world standard brand with one of the best technologies, this places it way ahead of transsion phones, if you choose to upgrade, it should not be tecno or infinix (don't fall down), you can remain with zte or any other standard brand.

2 Likes

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by KrazyDave16(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
That year when rooting was very popular and easy, some did it for same purpose as OP, some for using hex editors for unlimited money in games grin and there's those who flashed Kali for the purpose of ethical hacking.

Now the steps are getting more complicated with each new OS. It's old for this time but it's cool nonetheless.

3 Likes

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by cybriz82(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nice one bro... I'm not a phone freak but I believe some people will learn one or 2 things from here.cus no b everybody get bars to obtain new model phone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5", 5.1", 5.2" And 5.5" Screen Phones: Which One Is The Ideal Size? / First Two Nigerians To Purchase An MTN SIM / Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.