Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US (65484 Views)

Father Who Ran Into Burning House To Save Baby Twins Gets Burned Beyond Recognit / Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives / 17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by Millennialaku(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:

Why should I change it niggar
so you booked those spaces intentionally undecided undecided
Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by bukatyne(f): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Mike008:

Its what humility does.
Nothing wrong about that.

It is low self-esteem.

Humility would be accepting the compliments and appreciating them.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by MrSensor(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Chai
Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by GodPunishBiafra: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
All I have to Say!
Thank you JESUS for Saving that Child!
Mtcheeewu!
Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by GodPunishBiafra: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
All I have to Say!
Jesus that couldn't save the house from burning...

Yẹyẹ

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by MrSensor(m): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Now those racist must realize that Black Life's Matter (BLM)
Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by Flemzyb: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Mother's love is always so special. I can't imagine that type of sacrifice just to save her kids live.

I pray she rest well.
She is the HERO

1 Like

Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by backbone503(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Mothers are very wonderful people. They go through alot to make us who we are. We hardly get where our mum's prayers hasn't gotten. Except your spouse and kids (if any), no one is ever going to unconditionally love you like your mum.

No matter what, respect, protect and take care of your mum.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by lekki1444: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
he shoulda let that coloniser child hit the pavement
Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by Mike008(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
bukatyne:

It is low self-esteem.

Humility would be accepting the compliments and appreciating them.

He didn't reject compliments he just doesn't want to be seen as some type of hero for doing something which to him is "normal".
Indeed the mother was the real hero.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by Ndipe(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
A miracle.

The man is a hero.
Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by micxwell(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Whether the guy catch bush baby or madam Koi koi from 10 storey building, e no concern me....no me dat one dey do me

Lampard fada
Abraham gran papa
Willian moda
Jorginho fada left yansh
Rudiger gran mama, grand papa, moda, fada

West ham 3 - 2 Chelsea
Sheffield 3 - 0 Chelsea
Almighty Thunder of White garment church, Olumba Olumba, Igbe, Amadioha, Ogun, go fire the person wey design this Jersey
You dey para o cool grin grin grin
Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by sexylassie2(f): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nigerian men can you do this, will you guys not panic or go dumb right in trouble

2 Likes

Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by Ayo081(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
sexylassie2:
Nigerian men can you do this, will you guys not panic or go dump right in trouble
Chai...sexy see ehn anybody should help if they can.
Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
God bless Blanks

1 Like

Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by Iceberg3: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
Just look at that ogogoroic coneheaded structure putting on blue with the wobbly feet
grin
Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by Is04970: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
All I have to Say!
. Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by lekki1444: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
BUT TRUTH BE TOLD THAT GUYS INTENTIONS ARE NOT PURE.THAT GUY IS A GLORY SEEKER. ANOTHER GUY WAS ALREADY POSITIONED PERFECTLY TO RECEIVE THE BABY AND THIS GLORY SEEKER JUST CAME OUT OF NOWHERE TO STEAL THE GLORY AND BECOME FAMOUS. IF ANYTHING HE ENDANGERED THE LIFE OF THE BABY BECAUSE HE OBSTRUCTED THE PATH OF THE RIGHT MAN WHO WAS PERFECTLY POSITIONED TO CATCH THE BABY
Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by kelvindj98: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thanks to JESUS for your Life
Thanks to SATAN for yours
Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
GMBuhari:
If he resists the urge to shalaye about his catching skills, maybe some good things will come his way

The african in france who climbed up 3 stories to save a dangling baby didn't say he was a palmwine tapper or a monkey

acknowledge the deed and receive the thanks with humility

just imagine... So that is what you could think about

2 Likes

Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by DavSagacity(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Whether the guy catch bush baby or madam Koi koi from 10 storey building, e no concern me....no me dat one dey do me

Lampard fada
Abraham gran papa
Willian moda
Jorginho fada left yansh
Rudiger gran mama, grand papa, moda, fada

West ham 3 - 2 Chelsea
Sheffield 3 - 0 Chelsea
Almighty Thunder of White garment church, Olumba Olumba, Igbe, Amadioha, Ogun, go fire the person wey design this Jersey
See painment....!!! Chelsea don cut this guy ticket two times.!!!
Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by GreatResearcher: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
All I have to Say! Thank you JESUS for Saving that Child!
And jesus could not save the mum?

1 Like

Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
lekki1444:
BUT TRUTH BE TOLD THAT GUYS INTENTIONS ARE NOT PURE.THAT GUY IS A GLORY SEEKER. ANOTHER GUY WAS ALREADY POSITIONED PERFECTLY TO RECEIVE THE BABY AND THIS GLORY SEEKER JUST CAME OUT OF NOWHERE TO STEAL THE GLORY AND BECOME FAMOUS. IF ANYTHING HE ENDANGERED THE LIFE OF THE BABY BECAUSE HE OBSTRUCTED THE PATH OF THE RIGHT MAN WHO WAS PERFECTLY POSITIONED TO CATCH THE BABY
imagine what you're saying Someone that played American Football, if you know what that is self

2 Likes

Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
thorpido:
So emotional.The mother too could have jumped.She might have lived though with some broken bones.
was thinking so. Couldn't have been out of order since She would have formed a PROtective Shield for child.
Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by GreatResearcher: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
sexylassie2:
Nigerian men can you do this, will you guys not panic or go dumb right in trouble
Have you gotten a Baby mama job yet?
Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by lekki1444: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
legitimatefrank1:
imagine what you're saying Someone that played American Football, if you know what that is self
american football weighs way less than a baby
Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by LaReinaa(f): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wow!
Impressive
Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by sexylassie2(f): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Have you gotten a Baby mama job yet?

i am still looking for a man like the man in the video who saved that girl

1 Like

Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by cococandy(f): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
This is painful. Painful .
Re: A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US by wickedtuna: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lol took the other mans shine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him / Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.