Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony (62334 Views)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan / Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) / Davido Rocks Chioma At Their Son's Naming Ceremony (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by peteofi(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Oh man gawd.......
Made4naijaceo:
When ur son-inlaw is old enough to be ur father-Inlaw
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lol... U guys hennn cheesy cheesy
Tominix:
Swrs, i go halla you when i see frontpage material
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by KelvinCoaster(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Who put this nonsense in Front page?
This is not news!
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Btruth: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
as in when your son-inlaw is old enough to be your father.......lol

grin grin grin you be real bad person.
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by lala45: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Need senior Regina Daniel's dad
Tominix:
They are both age mates cheesy tongue
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Coronavirus84: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
#REGINALIVESMATTER
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Jakama90(m): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
It's never a crime. Age is just a number
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by foolbuster: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tominix:
That guy is a paedophile

Will you shut that your pile hole. Is regina daniels is a child?
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Artiiclebeast: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lol

Barrister charge and bail see alert begin sing a new song.

My guy know say na him dey lose out las las because Regina mama dey flex and choo him own join without any regrets.

Him fellow barristers go don tell am say " guy, how much you dey make from this our charge and bail work, you better shine your eye".

Brother swallow him pride one time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by ZooOga: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
when u think about it, it's a very a complex human interest story like the golden age of nollywood films.
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by FlordFlorez(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Chai! This one weak me.
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by 4four(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
Money must be made
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Bratking(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tominix:
They are both age mates cheesy tongue
Nah, Nwoko is older.
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by semyman: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Go and die
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by sylve11: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
SammyJakes1:

Money can make one lose his sanity atimes

Correct... cool
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by MurphyG1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Some people and hypocrisy are 5 & 6. undecided

I don't just get it!! Did she commit a crime by marrying him? Is it because he is old enough to be her father or because he has other wives or because he is rich

Do you know if she has a thing for older men??

Would he rather be her sugar Daddy who gives her money for sex in return? Won't you call her names

I think most of you are jealous of her because she married a rich man and she has a cordial relationship with her co wives. I'm sure many single ladies will kill to be in her shoes rather than being stuck with their current broke boyfriends. And for the guys badmouthing her.. hustle and make good money. You will get finer ladies to marry if that is what is 'paining' you.
I'm out!
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by kheny12(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
When there is money,there is happiness and peace of mind.Baba don accept kiakia.
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ned is even older than him.
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by jubrilELsudan: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
STUPID SHAMELESS MAN.

Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
The man is standing next to them as if he about to run away if someone says hey! you! smiley
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by validpoints: 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Her husband is even holder than her father. Poverty is a decease

Don't give me a heart attack please
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Money don dey change hand... Who no go come of they drop 2m for his account for doing absolutely nothing
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by IamAsiri: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Are you sure that the father of the baby is not older than the grandfather? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Tominix(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
foolbuster:

Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Tominix(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
foolbuster:

I no go reply, na to report sweet pass
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Abeg let baba see his grand pikin.
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by sheyitokz(m): 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
shey baba no go come hin pikin naming ceremony b4 nii
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by tony9k: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Made4naijaceo:

There is nothing new under the sun
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Tominix(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Lol... U guys hennn cheesy cheesy
Abi na wink or you no like frontpage material tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by foolbuster: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tominix:
I no go reply, na to report sweet pass

All these pea brained church rats wey full nairaland. Always vexing somebody with moronic comments. You called your father a paedophile you were replied you wan go report, mumu.
I blame myself for quoting you sha aaa.
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Chochovini: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
. OR When a girl has a child for her ancestor. Lols.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mugshot Of Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested In US For Fraud (Photo) / Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) / D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.