Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony (62336 Views)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan / Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) / Davido Rocks Chioma At Their Son's Naming Ceremony (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by YelloweWest: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Absentee father coming to reap where he did not sow!

Ndi "they will look for me then they grow up" undecided
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Calicoe: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Las las him accept the hush money. Wetin money no fit do for this world?
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
When ur son-inlaw is old enough to be ur father-Inlaw

Will you keep quiet!

grin
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by GboyegaD(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
lexy2014:

He didn't accept her choice. He only accepted d baby that came from d choice

You cannot accept a baby without the parents.
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by earnit3: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Samfloxin(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
The pictures are photoshopped,the man is not in the video.
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Zoroaster: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
YelloweWest:
Absentee father coming to reap where he did not sow!

Ndi "they will look for me then they grow up" undecided
you know this how?
Are you a relation of hers?
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by DarlingEmojist(m): 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
Her and her Mother is the same that's why she do not resemble her father
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by aariwa(m): 2:36am On Jul 12, 2020
Nothing money cannot do
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by afrika(f): 4:20am On Jul 12, 2020
In life u have to be strategic about it.

Nothing like fine boy, fine gurl.

Long dick

Angelic character....

Ensure the girl papa get money

Or

The guy is having
. The rest is story in life.

If u go marry cos of lon prick

Fine face, beautiful poor girl

And u no get

Then dirty n management na ur case.

Leave Regina, na strategic life plan she do and will never be poor or experience poverty at all

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by olawale1516(m): 6:50am On Jul 12, 2020
If I should put myself in this Regina father shoe.. I will do the same thing he is a good man he had done better that time he didn't support the marriage but now he can't fight new born baby....she told the truth when it was needed
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Chee11: 7:18am On Jul 12, 2020
Do you need a profitable side hustle?

Did you know that with as low as 10000 (even lower) you can start you own business?

E.g Get a pack of 10 pieces of 3ml for 5,500 and sell everything 1000 each and get a profit of 4500.

Many more deals are available o!
This perfume oils are undiluted and long lasting.

I also have body spray, pocket perfumes, car fragrances, scented shower gels, Dubai and Arabian copy perfumes e.tc at very affordable prices.

What are you waiting for?
Call or message me now 07016987650 on Whatsapp.
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by YelloweWest: 8:16am On Jul 12, 2020
Zoroaster:
you know this how?
Are you a relation of hers?
She said it herself! He abandoned his kids with thrir mother. Now he has shown up to chop!
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by willexyaho(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2020
The face of this child has not been resolved.
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Moni amaka
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Curvinus(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Stay humble or life will humble you.
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by lexy2014: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
GboyegaD:

You cannot accept a baby without the parents.

Did d man reject his daughter in d first place that u are talking of rejection?
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by GboyegaD(m): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
lexy2014:

Did d man reject his daughter in d first place that u are talking of rejection?

Did you read the post I responded to?
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by lexy2014: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
GboyegaD:

Did you read the post I responded to?

Did u read d comment u made?
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by GboyegaD(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
lexy2014:

Did u read d comment u made?

Anyways, go read his comment on why he's reconciled with the daughter and accepted her choice.
Good day.
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by lexy2014: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
GboyegaD:

Anyways, go read his comment on why he's reconciled with the daughter and accepted her choice.
Good day.

Were in d post did u see anything about d father accepting her choice? Go& read ur own comments& see whether it has any correlation to d post u are referring
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by maxibrainz02(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by shaneroberts26: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2020
aariwa:
Nothing money cannot do

Bro, under the law or customary court, who has the custodial rights of the children if the partners weren't lawfully wedded and are separated ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mugshot Of Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested In US For Fraud (Photo) / Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) / D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.