Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony (62335 Views)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan / Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) / Davido Rocks Chioma At Their Son's Naming Ceremony (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by jaxxy(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
He has no choice bt to be happy. She isn’t a babymama bt legitimate wife. Husband takes care of her and doesn’t beat her. Any other thing is story for the gods.
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Soj inlaw is almost the same age as the in law

Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Tominix(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
foolbuster:

All these pea brained church rats wey full my family. Always vexing my useless self with moronic comments. I called my father a paedophile i was replied i wan go report, mumu me
Abi na
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Emmypure: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
soon he will cash out big
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Tominix(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Foolbuster okay, am sorry if you were offended with my comment
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Nwaonyishi69: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
When ur son-inlaw is old enough to be ur father-Inlaw
Na im I see for here. Well, when money and love are made to mix together onlookers always marvel; as even fictional impossibities become realities.
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by ShilohB: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
The power of money�
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Chochovini: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
SO This union has been the ideas of Regina‘s mothers all these while and NOT with the support of her father? I should have said na. No reasonable man would agreed to such union notwithstanding the financial stance of the groom. But come to think of it, how come it was the mother‘s wish that stand at the end of the day and why is this man‘s name not close to anything Daniel? So where did Regina get the name “Daniel“ from?
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by enoch273: 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
I'm glad to see him celebrating with her, Family is everything.

Meanwhile do you know you can #DoSomethingEpic with FCMB delivering their promise on helping their customers achieve their potentials? Click the link below to find out how!

https://fcmb.com/epic

Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by jrusky(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Eeyah sorry Mr papa Reginal Daniel so you still leave your house to attended your correct logic standing upside down daughter relationship? So that alien looking man called Nwoko or Nwoka is your son-inlaw or Papy-inlaw?

No wonder we have too many mama lawyer, mama doctor etc in our region but papa doctor no where to be find because surely this scenario will definitely lead to mama doctor stunt las las by the time this alien looking old man will answer nature call this child might likely still be in JSS.

Old men stop chasing kids and creating unecessary single mothers all over the place and you kids stop openong your tiny legs for old men because of fake packaging money antic claiming billionaire

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Chochovini: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Ned is even older than him.

. THATS Even an understatement. Ned can birth this man not just older than. Hence his initial disapproval of the union.
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by ofiko123(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nice of him..
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Idiots will always yap about Neds age. As if they would never be old. Bunch of envious bastards. You don't have money you are chasing women and marrying, you fools. Any man who married before 40 without having achieved is a big idiot. Ned is a perfect man. He makes his money and uses it to get what he wants. Regina has not complained about his age or health. Wtf is your own? This man is richer more educated and interesting than you all. He has been all over the world and enjoyed life. Most women would love such a man, unlike you who haven't done much with your life. Look don't let all these jealous women here fool you, they all want a Ned in their lives. Women don't care about age, it's all about the sexual market value and none of you score higher than Ned. He is world wise, rich, famous, educated. If you can't beat that then you can't get a Regina. Just work hard and if it's 50 or 60 you make it you can get any woman you want
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by grammarian247(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
My job is to tell you how to hit the best score in Pearson Test of English (PTE). It is not the usual long sermon you hear, just tested practical steps. You do not need to buy any book from me. I'll spend just three weeks with you online and you good. 08038999587. I'm a chat or call away.
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Jaqenhghar: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
The father looks like the ned grin
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Martinez39s(m): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tominix:
That guy is a paedophile
He is not. Regina Daniels is a full grown adult.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Tominix(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
Oh, noted
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Johnthegb: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
This one that everyone is just yabbing her father.....wetin kpa what if she marry an old er man like Ned but not as rich as Daniels'.......what will you say...call it love or stupid...will u still insult her father like that...it is her choice and decision and they supported her who are you to them but being nosy
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by steeltrust: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
e concern u

aproko
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by tj4luck(m): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Why Muslim name?
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by smiliyB(f): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Her husband is even holder than her father. Poverty is a decease
holder ko key holder ni grin grin grin
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by tunary(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
When there is enough money it doesn't matter. majority of Nigerians will do the same. Who no like money?
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Dabliss02(m): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
Regina Daniels Father can't chase his inlaw with Cutlass... O deep oo
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Beautyaddy: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
BlackNeo:
Idiots will always yap about Neds age. As if they would never be old. Bunch of envious bastards. You don't have money you are chasing women and marrying, you fools. Any man who married before 40 without having achieved is a big idiot. Ned is a perfect man. He makes his money and uses it to get what he wants. Regina has not complained about his age or health. Wtf is your own? This man is richer more educated and interesting than you all. He has been all over the world and enjoyed life. Most women would love such a man, unlike you who haven't done much with your life. Look don't let all these jealous women here fool you, they all want a Ned in their lives. Women don't care about age, it's all about the sexual market value and none of you score higher than Ned. He is world wise, rich, famous, educated. If you can't beat that then you can't get a Regina. Just work hard and if it's 50 or 60 you make it you can get any woman you want

lol!...You sound very bitter and frustrated though.

Or are you within Ned's age range and are doing the same

Yes, some Nigerian women without dignity and shame will do the same thing Regina did by marrying a Very Old man just for his wealth and what she or her children might inherit for the Old Rich man when he dies.

I hope Ned has revised his Will though. cheesy
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by GodPunishBiafra: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Brandonx:
Money has changed hands. Who doesn't want to associate with success.
Who needs success when you have Ned's money grin
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by Sweeetheart(m): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
if this man was wealthier than Ned, Regina will not even answer Ned greeting not to talk of allowing him to climb her

money is the root of evil, even with the way people defend this abnormality here, it shows our moral values had been compromised

if you give birth to a girl child, nurtured and lecture her about emotional exploitation, independent and more of values and dignity. this is very important

Ned just capitalize on the girl love for material things, this is nothing but emotional exploitation

2 Likes

Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by akigbemaru: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
jrusky:
Eeyah sorry Mr papa Reginal Daniel so you still leave your house to attended your correct logic standing upside down daughter relationship? So that alien looking man called Nwoko or Nwoka is your son-inlaw or Papy-inlaw?

No wonder we have too many mama lawyer, mama doctor etc in our region but papa doctor no where to be find because surely this scenario will definitely lead to mama doctor stunt las las by the time this alien looking old man will answer nature call this child might likely still be in JSS.

Old men stop chasing kids and creating unecessary single mothers all over the place and you kids stop openong your tiny legs for old men because of fake packaging money antic claiming billionaire
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by lexy2014: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
GboyegaD:
Person no dey beef new born pikin na. Glad he's accepted her choice finally.

He didn't accept her choice. He only accepted d baby that came from d choice
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by oluaregbe: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
She want to have a taste of what her mother is enjoying
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Martinez39s:

At what age did she marry ned nwoko?
Re: Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony by abdulqudusuba(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
How is this news?? Na wa oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mugshot Of Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested In US For Fraud (Photo) / Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) / D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.