Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki (9037 Views)

2023: Nsukka Catholic Diocese Vow To Pay Vita Abbah, PDP Back At Polls For Walki / Soldiers Reconstruct Collapsed ATBU Bridge That Led To Students' Death / See Road And Bridge That Leads To The Home Town Of Ex SSG In Ebonyi ( PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Great100000: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
Photos Of The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walking Steps.

There is improvement and development of Technology all over the world.

China is known as the father of technology because of their creativity to build unbelievable things that always surprise the world.

China have build many amazing things which made them the father of technology. They also decided to build a transparent glass bridge, which makes transportation over high rocks easier.

But people are finding it difficult to walk on the bridge probably because of how scary it will look like or the thinking it may collapse with you.

Here are some photos of the bridge and how it makes people change their walking steps.

1 Like

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Great100000: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Great100000: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
More..

1 Share

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Daroldigits: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Chinese.....
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by 77Craze: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Omo see innovation. To do this in Nigeria our government will allocate #20Trillion and still do rubbish! grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Great100000: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
The bridge is good looking and well constructed which makes the China one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Continue looking at the photos of the bridge that makes the world to wow for China.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Great100000: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
More

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by gasparpisciotta: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ancrophobia
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Great100000: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Also there are attempts to taste and see how the strong the glass is. They brought strong people with claw to hit the glass and see if it will collapse.

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Great100000: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
Despite all their attemps it just went in vain because the glass is strong and can contain thousands of people at thesame time.

Here are photos of some children playing and dancing on the bridge.

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Great100000: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
More

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Great100000: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
The bridge is good looking and super amazing, we will wonder what they will produce as time keeps going non-stop.

Continue looking at these amazing photos of China transparent class bridge.

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by etrange: 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
OP, but this is old news nah. Or did they construct another one?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by mrsirval: 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
This na fear ooo
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wow lovely, but if I pass tru this place, na fear go wound me... I might even cry, out of confusion.. cuz someone eyes will be doing. Zzeeeeee shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by LongLife4all: 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
77Craze:
Omo see innovation. To do this in Nigeria our government will allocate #20Trillion and still do rubbish! grin

And 80% of the total budget would immediately go into private accounts and then the project will eventually be abandoned...end of the story.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Standing5(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
China is catching up in terms of application of technology but aren't the father of technology in anyway
I don't any know of the founding fathers of modern technology that's a Chinese man.

13 Likes

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by 77Craze: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
LongLife4all:

And 80% of the total budget would immediately go into private accounts and then the project will eventually be abandoned...end of the story.
grin
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by donbachi(m): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
77Craze:
still collapse

1 Like

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by illicit(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
I like it
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Gracespecial101(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
When I never high yet

who them wan give High Bp

1 Like

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by donbachi(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Anyday naija govt wan build dis kind bridge,i go lead a peaceful protest,sey make dem share the money chop among dem sef...to avoid national disaster.

6 Likes

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Nokio1: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
See tech
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by hisgrace090: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
I will be the last to come closer to this.
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Vyzz: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ọmo....

Niggas now walking on the side walk...

Bring this development to one place in Nigeria and see how their people will only pass the bridge with their brooooooooom..... grin

Anyways before I go there I must carry parachute or real wings.... If not na to crawl like a snake......
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by PVision2020(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
The rest of the world is leaving us behind, but we're still celebrating mediocrity in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Darealudeme: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
It's Acrophobia
gasparpisciotta:
Ancrophobia
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Fasindo: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
shocked

Chinko on d beat

Those making use of the bridge are taking chances with their life cos nothing made by Chinese last.
The bridge may collapse one day just like their isolation center that collapsed in February killing nd injuring both covid19 patients nd health workers.

I stopped making use of any thing Chinese since 2013 apart from d wack roads they are constructing in Nigeria.

Am very sure the bridge didn't take them long to finish nd cost less unlike d 2nd Niger bridge that was flagged off in 2015 nd is still under construction.

Nigeria who did we offend
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Goldenkrezi: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Orisirisi ni China kiss Good tech tho..
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Goldenkrezi: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Orisirisi ni China kiss Good tech tho..
Re: The Chinese Transparent Glass Bridge That Is Making People To Change Their Walki by Dammylois(f): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
If they do this in Nigeria I won't even give near talk less of walk through

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uncertainty Over Electoral Bill As 30-Day Period For Buhari’s Assent Ends / Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 / Ganduje Left Over ₦500bn Debt - Kano Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.