Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Multiple Registration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Registration (508 Views)

Evidence Of Obiano’s Multiple Registration Emerges, INEC Under Pressure To Act / Ondo Discovers 14,000 Multiple Registration / Acn: Inec Can’t Detect Multiple Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Registration by infofta(m): 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2011
Some politicians now pay group of people to register multiple times with fake identities and collecting their registration cards. Could this be a way to ring the election?
Re: Multiple Registration by MaJBlige(f): 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2011
Lets see your proof please.
Re: Multiple Registration by infofta(m): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2011
In my end here in Benin City, some members of a political party dont want to mention name conveyed people with 2 buses from Benin City to a Village in Esan Land to register with fake names and addresses and their registration cards was taken from them after they were paid N2000 each. I couldnt get this on phone for security reason but this information is real.
Re: Multiple Registration by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2011
My friend how can you nickname yourself info and refuse to mention the name. angry

The name of the party is PDP! and its not only in Edo state that they do that. Rivers and Bayelsa have seen similar events.

Please if you ever want to snap or record make sure you are secure or well concealed, no point in losing your life because Nigerians will not avenge you like Mohammed Bouazizi.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Flays Creation Of New Varsities / Latest On The Siezed 13 Container Of Arms: ‘accused Person Had Criminal Record’ / If Gej Won The Presidency Would He Alliviate Sufferings Of Masses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.