Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (42382 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Bizibi(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nukilia:
What a country! There are 2 sides to this story! When I listened to Godswill on ARISE NEWS last night, I realised that the NDDC as a government institution has failed the people of the Niger Delta. Over 19 years of existence, the organization could not have their own office but using rented apartment till recently.
Let the woman go and rest, if Akpabio is evil, then the evil will catch up with him someday...
I was ashamed when I saw their office in maitama....

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Ologbojo2023: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

What are you saying. Has he ever refused to probe any of his associate with Corruption cases UNLIKE jonathief. That's why PMB is still different. He's fighting Corruption very well.
He has never for once support his associates with Corruption cases
your stupity has no bound, at times l keep on imagine you people reason. The same president who took him 6 months to appoint ministers at last na thieves he appointed yet he claims he is fighting corruption but fail to give order for the currupt cases on his allies and political friends only opposition parties. U re just dumb to understand these
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by awa(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
For those thinking this woman is as bad as Akpabio, they should rethink. PMB is a very big shame to human. Maybe we should PDP again 2023 if only Bubu will conduct free and fair elections which I doubt.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Anwons(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Summary of the whole brouhaha is harnessed in the saying that, as you bend to look into someone's back, so you have opened your own back for others to look and see.

Akpabio thought he has all the power to manipulate and use Joy as he like, never did it occur to him that he was exposing himself.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by BERNIMOORE: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Where was the decorum when honourable members are scaling fence/gates?
Where was civility(demoy) In daylight robbery of ekiti and Osun APC members in 2014 GUBER polls?
Where was civility when Dasuki loaded billions of Naira on truck out of CBN?
Where was INTEGRITY when Diezani distributed loads of cash to all state of the federation for 2014/15 elections?
How many local government did BH controls under GEJ's administration? Don't let us remember the past, GEJ was a calamity that befall Nigeria. Attrocities in his administration led us into recession.
Olodo
Then you.campaign.to change and turn things around so who lost now? Nigerians who.put trust in your.evil party thinking you will.do better now you took Nigeria to 20yrs.backward Shior
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
This is a confused administration.

The head is rotten starting with Buhari so the rest of the body is worms.

Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRkuTSXTt-w
Godswill Akpabio Thug Tried Assaulting Former M.D NDDC Joy Nunieh While She Was Exposing His Frauds To The Press.
▪️She Also Accused Godswill Akpabio Of Blowing Up Pipelines To Cover Up His Fraudulent Activities. Only In Nigeria Where Corruption Is Rewarded.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/video-suspected-thugs-disrupt-press-conference-of-ex-nddc-md-at-senate/amp
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Buhari acted very decisively by raising Gandollars hands for reelection.

jaxxy:
I have always known akpabio was a highly corrupt and no good politician. Thank God for Buhari who acts more decisively when necessary.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by euniselfyahoo: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
God, you are watching all these done on our land o
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Yankee101: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
Can someone start shooting these murder fvckers one by one?

Why would Akapio bomb a pipeline?

He ahould be removed and jailed immediately
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Danniedpastor(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

What are you saying. Has he ever refused to probe any of his associate with Corruption cases UNLIKE jonathief. That's why PMB is still different. He's fighting Corruption very well.

I can see that you are one of the saints supporting the saints in power. say hello to your St. Akpabio and St. Magu and Holy Adeosun and St. Orji Kalu.

Keep supporting evil ok.
May your life not depreciate like Nigeria o.
In Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Amanda4life: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Based on what this woman is saying Akpabio ole. Money monger
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by chinchum(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
As Nigerians we are messed up in the head and utterly corrupt, and this applies to the poor, the rich, the short, the tall, the slim and the rotund. We are so self centered and it is obviously a severe mental health situation. The exceptions to this depravity are neglible minority.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by flames01: 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Johnmartus, simplyleo, seunmsg, mannabbgrills.

This is the rubbish you keep on wasting your life to defend.

You guys are lovers of corruption. You only pretend to hate corruption when the thief is not your preferred thief.

With people like you around, I don't see Nigeria going anywhere.

And may God of heaven give to your according to your intentional defence of lies, wickedness and evil in Nigeria.

May you eat the fruit of your labor and may the fruit be multiplied unto your children. Amen.

"He who digs a pit, the snake will bite. He who rolls a stone, the stone will fall on him" Proverb 26:27.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by drey22(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

He should start with the Dollar man in kano
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by oche2020: 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kai this country
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by SavageResponse(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRkuTSXTt-w
Godswill Akpabio Thug Tried Assaulting Former M.D NDDC Joy Nunieh While She Was Exposing His Frauds To The Press.
▪️She Also Accused Godswill Akpabio Of Blowing Up Pipelines To Cover Up His Fraudulent Activities. Only In Nigeria Where Corruption Is Rewarded.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/video-suspected-thugs-disrupt-press-conference-of-ex-nddc-md-at-senate/amp

These are very weighty accusations, i hope she has proof
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by akan102: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
The fact that the thug tried to block the woman and telling her that she can't talk shows that the allegations are true

That Akpabio sent thugs to blow pipelines wasting millions of resources that should benefit the poor just sabotage ahh ahh ahh See people we thought are adults in the mantle of power, Forcing people to take secret oath to steal while someone else would be held responsible.

Will Nigeria ever be a better place with all this fraternities?
Drama drama drama
Allegations left right and centre
That man, who is he where did he come from?
She has made allegations of pipeline being blown up, let her follow it up with facts I think Nigerians will like to know the bombers of pipelines, with facts not by just allegations to get public sympathy,
If Akpabio is involved as claimed, let him be prosecuted and convicted, if not the alleged should be made to face the music for trying to deceive Nigerians.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by ThatFairGuy1: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ologbojo2023:
your stupity has no bound, at times l keep on imagine you people reason. The same president who took him 6 months to appoint ministers at last na thieves he appointed yet he claims he is fighting corruption but fail to give order for the currupt cases on his allies and political friends only opposition parties. U re just dumb to understand these
Baba'eegun, you are so uncultured. Can't you pass your message without insult? This speaks volume of who you are.
Tell us that his ally that was alleged and he shielded from prosecution. Tell us
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by nnamdi640: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
See the way they are barking like dogs.This country is gone.A country where confirm criminals are leaders.At the end,I will really have a serious discussion with the angel that brought me to Nigeria.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by earnit3: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Really
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by morris477(m): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Imagine this government everywhere is looting
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by johnmartus(m): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
But what is wrong with you man. Did you see me say anything on this forum?
flames01:

You guys are lovers of corruption. You only pretend to hate corruption when the thief is not your preferred thief.

And may God of heaven give to your according to your intentional defence of lies, wickedness and evil in Nigeria.

May you eat the fruit of your labor and may the fruit be multiplied unto your children. Amen.

"He who digs a pit, the snake will bite. He who rolls a stone, the stone will fall on him" Proverb 26:27.

Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Simplyleo: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
[s]
flames01:

[/s]
Keep switching from one moniker to the other tagging me everywhere as if I'm responsible for your situation.

Tag or quote me all you want, I'm fully entitled to my opinion and there is absolutely nothing any mortal can do about it, not to talk of you whose comment on ordinary nairaland is invalid until it is brought to my notice.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Zonto231(m): 1:12am On Jul 13, 2020
Will you just shut the Bleep up and stop being an asshole, Something is very glaring right before your eyes, you are going to mention Jonathan, Imagine you comparing a Dummy with an Educated man.Quote author=ThatFairGuy1 post=91629053]
He has never for once support his associates with Corruption cases[/quote]
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by flames01: 2:00am On Jul 13, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Keep switching from one moniker to the other tagging me everywhere as if I'm responsible for your situation.

Tag or quote me all you want, I'm fully entitled to my opinion and there is absolutely nothing any mortal can do about it, not to talk of you whose comment on ordinary nairaland is invalid until it is brought to my notice.

Mr dishonourable soul, focus on the subject matter and not deviate to monicker or anything.

You are a lover of corruption. You only hate corruption if the person stealing is not your preferred thief.

You are not better than any of the corrupt dogs in the PDP.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by flames01: 2:02am On Jul 13, 2020
johnmartus:
But what is wrong with you man. Did you see me say anything on this forum?

You don't hate corruption. You are as morally corrupt and dirty like any other corrupt PDP member. You will defend corruption if the person stealing is your preferred thief.

You will receive a multiple fold of your intentional defence of wickedness.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 13, 2020
Appointing Akpabio as Minister of the Niger Delta is like asking an armed robber to guide an ATM.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Frankiss44(m): 4:40am On Jul 13, 2020
jaxxy:
I have always known akpabio was a highly corrupt and no good politician. Thank God for Buhari who acts more decisively when necessary.

What exactly are you thanking God for? This man had a case of 500million dollars on his and your Buhari went ahead to appoint him..
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by johnmartus(m): 6:23am On Jul 13, 2020
Look I have never support corrupted people. Because there is nothing I will benefit from it. I detested against corruption Because that's our greatest problem in this country. Thank God you know that Pdp is not stand for development of Nigeria. Why are you still supporting them?
flames01:

You don't hate corruption. You are as morally corrupt and dirty like any other corrupt PDP member. You will defend corruption if the person stealing is your preferred thief.

You will receive a multiple fold of your intentional defence of wickedness.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2020
feedthenation:
PMB has really failed this country, the level of massive corruption under his leadership is monumental, PDP are just child's play compared to APC

APC is Agberoo Political Congress.

The people who voted them didn't know.
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2020
tamdun:
This one heavy o, a minister, bombing pipeline

What of the government offices that burn in Abuja during rainy season ?

What of those who broke into NFIU office and stole items ?

Are they spirits ?
Re: Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio by flames01: 10:40am On Jul 13, 2020
johnmartus:
Look I have never support corrupted people. Because there is nothing I will benefit from it. I detested against corruption Because that's our greatest problem in this country. Thank God you know that Pdp is not stand for development of Nigeria. Why are you still supporting them?

You don't support corrupt people, yet you never lift your voice against corruption in the APC.

Your silence gives you up. You love corruption.

If it was the APC that committed the evils that the PDP did before 2015, you would have kept quiet and even made excuse for it, wouldn't you?

Should it be about a political party or about what is good for Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) / Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion / Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.