Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Is It Obligatory For A Muslim Women And Or Girl To Wear The Head Scarf? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Obligatory For A Muslim Women And Or Girl To Wear The Head Scarf? (515 Views)

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Lagos Pastor, Okafor Donates N500,000 To A Boy With Lump In The Head / Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Obligatory For A Muslim Women And Or Girl To Wear The Head Scarf? by xgel: 12:31am On Feb 04, 2011
Is it obligatory for a Muslim women and or girl to wear the head scarf?
Re: Is It Obligatory For A Muslim Women And Or Girl To Wear The Head Scarf? by usisky(m): 6:10am On Feb 04, 2011
xgel:

Is it obligatory for a Muslim women and or girl to wear the head scarf?

@xgel

best greetings .

this subject i have already expounded on @ the islamic section, so i will just give u the link to follow. u can just go through my replies.

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-177405.64.html

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-177405.96.html

NOTE: the other socalled muslims don't necessary agree with my take on the subject. but if u look closely, u would observe that my source is the quran, which is the criterion no matter what any muslim individual or group may think.

thanks
Re: Is It Obligatory For A Muslim Women And Or Girl To Wear The Head Scarf? by vedaxcool(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2011
"And We have sent down unto thee (also) the Message; that thou mayest explain clearly to men what is sent for them, and that they may give thought." [Qur’aan 16:44]

We are obligated to follow any ruling by Rasoolullaah (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) in any dispute:

"But no, by the Lord, they can have no (real) Faith, until they make thee judge in all disputes between them, and find in their souls no resistance against Thy decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction." [Qur’aan 4:65]

Allah also mentioned that Rasoolullaah (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) was given the Qur’aan and Wisdom to teach people the regulations of their religion:

"Allah did confer a great favour on the believers when He sent among them an apostle from among themselves, rehearsing unto them the Signs of Allah, sanctifying them, and instructing them in Scripture and Wisdom, while, before that, they had been in manifest error." [Qur’aan 3:164]

A very strong indicator of the obligation upon us to follow the Sunnah can be found in this aayah:

", And whatsoever the Messenger (Muhammad (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam)) gives you, take it, and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it) , and fear Allah. Verily, Allah is severe in punishment." [Qur’aan 59:7] Allah has also made the obedience of Rasoolullaah (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) in conjunction with the obedience to Him:

"And obey Allah and the Messenger, that ye may obtain mercy." [Qur’aan 3:132]

Usisky feel free not to follow this Qur'anic injuctions
Re: Is It Obligatory For A Muslim Women And Or Girl To Wear The Head Scarf? by usisky(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2011
vedaxcool:

"And We have sent down unto thee (also) the Message; that thou mayest explain clearly to men what is sent for them, and that they may give thought." [Qur’aan 16:44]

We are obligated to follow any ruling by Rasoolullaah (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) in any dispute:

"But no, by the Lord, they can have no (real) Faith, until they make thee judge in all disputes between them, and find in their souls no resistance against Thy decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction." [Qur’aan 4:65]

Allah also mentioned that Rasoolullaah (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) was given the Qur’aan and Wisdom to teach people the regulations of their religion:

"Allah did confer a great favour on the believers when He sent among them an apostle from among themselves, rehearsing unto them the Signs of Allah, sanctifying them, and instructing them in Scripture and Wisdom, while, before that, they had been in manifest error." [Qur’aan 3:164]

A very strong indicator of the obligation upon us to follow the Sunnah can be found in this aayah:

", And whatsoever the Messenger (Muhammad (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam)) gives you, take it, and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it) , and fear Allah. Verily, Allah is severe in punishment." [Qur’aan 59:7] Allah has also made the obedience of Rasoolullaah (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) in conjunction with the obedience to Him:

"And obey Allah and the Messenger, that ye may obtain mercy." [Qur’aan 3:132]

Usisky feel free not to follow this Qur'anic injuctions

@vedaxcool

The poster wanted to understand the issue of veiling for the muslim woman. I have given what i believe to be the truth, u’ve not addressed the issue, rather u saying stuff i don’t get.i cant figure out what ur point really is. If u believe there is something u wanna share with me, then pls invite me to the muslim section and say what u have to say. u believe u have made a point i guess, well when u do invite me, maybe u’ll have a change of heart. I have only this to add, pls when u study the quran, learn to read btw the lines. The quran is so clear, so explicit yet ppl have a hard time getting its msg. I guess thats what happens when u have a preconditioned mind, tailored to only think narrowly without any logical backing what so ever. Thanks anywaz.

(1) (Reply)

God's Kingdom - Outside Or Inside? / I Love You: / Absolutely Free Motivational Sms On Your Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.