Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) (47663 Views)

Ganduje Hosts Asari Dokubo In Abuja (Pictures) / Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo) / AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
Animal kingdom!

1 Like

Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Banana Republic
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by yungevvy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
This kontri tire me...
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by Dre183(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Your in-law don die, na u remain... Idiot
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by zicoraads: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dear Corona, you know what to do.

Signed: an angry Nigerian.
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by InoFilms: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
That's typical of Nigerian leader
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by jesustheissue: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Wearing face masks to the table, will the masks not come off for the food to go in? What folly! I wonder how safe social distancing could have been practised in such setting. In another fortnight we'll hear the outcome of this
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by Agugbadin: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Gandollar Gandollar Gandollar how many times did I call you.
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
So sad I must say
PVision2020:
Churches and Mosques can't open, Students are wasting a whole year due to their inability to write WAEC, School Teachers are weeping of hunger due to the continued closure of schools, police keep harassing the masses all in the name of social distancing, Face mask and lockdown, businesses are folding up and downsizing leading to recession...But our politicians can pack themselves in a hall like sardine to celebrate the wedding of a looters son, they can organize primaries and election to actualize their political ambitions.

A nation where different laws applies to the political elite and the suffering masses, where we major on the minor and minor on the major...shior
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by Olabode971(f): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
this where the revolution should have get started.. Make one good Bokoharam RPG shooter just fire multiple shots to where dem gather playing their 2nd useless leg...

#Rubbish Set of Pipu

1 Like

Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by Mankezi(m): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kindly forget about this big wig and use your data to register for democracy for money and start receiving payment every month.
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by Frankbaro(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
solmus:
See levels...

See thieves
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
No social distancing.
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by airminem(f): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
Victim: I was abused. Abuser: I didnt do it.
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
And NCDC live scores say no recent case of COVID in Kano.

They were obviously too busy with this wedding to carry out tests. Una eye go clear soon.

I trust COVID because of him nondiscriminatory style.
It isn't any claim...use your brain and do the maths...we over took FCT with active cases now Kano is 7th on the list...
Am not saying there isn't corona at all...but it has been reduced drastically all over the whole...even Donald Trump is calling for re opening of school in the US...
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by OROSENIWO: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
PVision2020:
Churches and Mosques can't open, Students are wasting a whole year due to their inability to write WAEC, School Teachers are weeping of hunger due to the continued closure of schools, police keep harassing the masses all in the name of social distancing, Face mask and lockdown, businesses are folding up and downsizing leading to recession...But our politicians can pack themselves in a hall like sardine to celebrate the wedding of a looters son, they can organize primaries and election to actualize their political ambitions.

A nation where different laws applies to the political elite and the suffering masses, where we major on the minor and minor on the major...shior
I can see new cases of Covid-19 EXPLOSION LLLOADING....2nd leg ko...RETURN LEG in....ONE DAY una cup go full a la IBRAHIM MAGU
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by ZooOga: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
I've been saying all week that Malami has a cabal of high powered looters backing him up.

see proof?

Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by earnit1: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Wasteful
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by AdmissionGetEas: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
God will ask all of you as you turn yourselves to wolves instead of shepherds.

Feeding on the poor masses is against God's mercy.

Check my signature for IJMB or JUPEB Registration
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by madone: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
is them that coro my darling is even killing more now
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kill yourself for politicians at your own risk...APC & PDP parte.
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by maxibrainz02(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much.
I have decided to teach you the business of importation.
You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria
You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.
You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)
You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are
You will also learn how to sell your products.
By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �
Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �
Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.
30k?
20k?
10k?
But NO
I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.
Yes 3000.
But this offer will last last for 24hours
I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)
Early birds will pay 2500.
After 24hours everything will go back to 10k
The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease
Contact
080. 68. 15 29 51.
I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.
Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by DukeSolexx: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
Tambuwal is PDP.
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by tammie24: 7:20am On Jul 13, 2020
PVision2020:

Funke Akindele was crucified for celebrating her birthday

But they are hosting second leg sad
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by precious1967(m): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2020
bunch of highly sophisicated thiefses
Re: Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) by KenModi(m): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
PVision2020:

Nigeria is a lost case; just forgerit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nepa Vs Juju: Residents Chased Nepa Officials Through Diabolic Means (photos) / "Saraki Treatment Awaits Dogara" - Obasanjo / Thugs Attack Utitofon Itoro Okon And APC Members In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.