Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads (10047 Views)

Miracles, Faith Healing & Prophecies - Tools For Exploiting Gullible Christians / Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church In Lagos / A Medical Doctor Verifys And Confirms 10 Cases Of Faith Healing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by nuclearboy(m): 5:37am On Feb 10, 2011
I can't afford it O. Why give money to thieves when there's no gun to my head? Better things exist - I could build a hut or buy a bicycle or even buy a biro - all better value than a ticket to listen to lies from a trickster
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by SirJohn(m): 8:39am On Feb 10, 2011
nuclearboy:

I can't afford it O. Why give money to thieves when there's no gun to my head? Better things exist - I could build a hut or buy a bicycle or even buy a biro - all better value than a ticket to listen to lies from a trickster

Abi o wink
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by newmi(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2011
SirJohn:

Abi o wink
nuclearboy:

2 Corinthians 13:8
"For we can do nothing against the truth, for the truth"

Make hay while the sun set don't end up like your fathers- PHARISEES and SADDUSEES or maybe more fitting- FAR-to-SEES and SAD-to-SEES
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by mabell: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2011
@Nuclear boy

OMG, see how little your mind works
You are really humble o!
It is hut and bicycle and Biro you spend your money on
Abeg no be your type, i know your type
God knows the kind of ride you have
mr innocent indeed

sirjohn
you just de do follow follow,
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by nuclearboy(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2011
^^

Wetin again?

Aunty Mrs Joagbaje said my money is too small cos I believe christians cam be poor. So I said yes O, my cash is small indeed unlike you gods own who borrow Lagos state money and forgive the debt. But it will suffice me buy bicycle or biro.

But if you're not happy I can buy a pen, Ok, can I buy 2 Naira kulikuli or one Tom-Tom? Or a small cup of Gari to drink? My point is all these offer better value than listening to an ignorant plus lying chairman of a group of funny people. Is that better now?
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by fyneguy: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2011
Na wa o.

Even in 2011, then dumb is getting dumber.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by mabell: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2011
nuclearboy:

^^

Wetin again?
Aunty Mrs Joagbaje said my money is too small cos I believe christians cam be poor. So I said yes O, my cash is small indeed unlike you gods own who borrow Lagos state money and forgive the debt. But it will suffice me buy bicycle or biro.
But if you're not happy I can buy a pen, Ok, can I buy 2 Naira kulikuli or one Tom-Tom? Or a small cup of Gari to drink? My point is all these offer better value than listening to an ignorant plus lying chairman of a group of funny people. Is that better now?

very funny
You really are humble
Please continue to choose poverty cos you have decided to be mislead by your wrong perceptions
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by nuclearboy(m): 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2011
Jesus is MY wealth. That is true wealth, not cars or claims.

But as to income, cars and property, even as Jo's (a tithe collectors) wife, don't dream of it. If we dey play,, make everybody know im mate. Your only claim to prosperity is your mouth. Search NL well and you'll have an idea who others are.

But it means little to us because we know it is a trust given to us for the purpose of showing God's Glory to the World. And how many cars does anyone sit inside? How many houses or rooms do you sleep in? Only those with their minds set here think like you do and it tells a lot about you when your treasure is on earth.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by petres007(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2011
nuclearboy:

But it means little to us because we know it is a trust given to us for the purpose of showing God's Glory to the World. And how many cars does anyone sit inside? How many houses or rooms do you sleep in? [size=14pt]Only those with their minds set here think like you do[/size] and it tells a lot about you when [size=16pt]your treasure is on earth[/size].

Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Enigma(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2011
^^^The significance of the quote above and especially the highlighted should not be underestimated. I keep saying that WoF doctrine and the prosperity "gospel" teach people to do the very opposite of what Jesus said they should do.

Jesus said lay treasures in heaven, seek the kingdom of God, do not lay treasures on earth, do not set your mind on earthly things. WoF doctrine and the prosperity gospel pay lip service to following Jesus: their own "seek the kingdom of God" is simply to say the "sinners' prayer" and that according to them means the person is "born again"; after that the person should start seeking earthly treasures (opposite of Jesus' teaching) by seeking "prosperity"; meanwhile the person is being made a mugu because the fraudsters then tell him/her that to get this "prosperity" the person must pay "tithes", first fruits, honour the "pastor" with his/her substance e.g. the daft Offer 7 of Chris Embassy etc etc.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by rosiggy(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2011
Definitely,ds joagbaje and his cohorts v bn brainwashed totally.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by rosiggy(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2011
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by rosiggy(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2011
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by toorich: 12:43am On Feb 14, 2011
Thank God for making his servants prosperous, may his word be heard and his power demostration in every nation of the earth including SA. Thank you lord Jesus for pastor chris and the entire body of christ that establish your will and favour your righteuos course in the earth. Unto thee be all glory and majesty.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by LoveKing(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2011
But why do Churches advertise miracles? Its very absurd according to the same bible they preach. Hypocrites!
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by toorich: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2011
LoveKing:
But why do Churches advertise miracles? Its very absurd according to the same bible they preach. Hypocrites!

^^^loveking, you child of perdition, stop asking stupid questions, you said you want to be the spirit of the antichrist, so why acting like you are concerned about the things of God which you cannot comprehend.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by mabell: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2011
LoveKing:

They don't advertise miracles, they advertise Jesus
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by nuclearboy(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2011
^^ Yep, and then they charge 1,000 Naira entry fee per head
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by mabell: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2011
stop mixing things up
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Azibalua(f): 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2011
nuclearboy:

^^ Yep, and then they charge 1,000 Naira entry fee per head
I think 1000 Naira is too small for the lung cancer a woman would have suffered from to be healed,it definitely cannot be entry fee
Maybe you should ask those that got healed how much they have spent over the years
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Ganjaseed: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2011
I have been thinking lately, This Love World television station is actually only watched by CEC members, its not even popular here in Holland. So who is he actually reaching out for? Because you need a receiver and a dish to be able to get that station, or is there any country known to any of you where Love World television station is one of the national station? if NO then who is he airing that programme for?
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Zikkyy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2011
Ganjaseed:

is there any country known to any of you where Love World television station is one of the national station? if NO then who is he airing that programme for?

al-Qaeda – Afghanistan grin
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by petres007(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2011
Ganjaseed:

I have been thinking lately, This Love World television station is actually only watched by CEC members, its not even popular here in Holland. So who is he actually reaching out for? Because you need a receiver and a dish to be able to get that station, or is there any country known to any of you where Love World television station is one of the national station? if NO then who is he airing that programme for?

A valid observation there, Ganja. wink
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by dare2think: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2011
To Those With Senses only

@ UN-Sensible People

Dont you find it strange that a country would ban the Healing of people on Tv. If it were Genuine rather than banning it other countries would instead be rushing to broadcast it on their stationS. Which brings me to another issue. Like somebody said they don't know him in Holland. And i can boldly say nobody knowS him in England except for those that go to his ministries and those that are familiar with him from nigeria( not even 0.00000001%) of the population. And believe me Good news also spread .The dont show this Penticostal sham on normal TV. And do you wanna know y? YOU CAN NEVER DECEIVE ENLIGHTENED PEOPLE.

@Sensible People

We all know this world is massive, and for those of us that have gone to other countries and witnessed other cultures we know it is impossible for this sham to operate in other parts of the world were there is a great degree of accountability and transperency. Sometimes i wonder if these MOG followers even think about the vast array of life and religion in the world. Somebody pls ask and Afghan if he has heard of Nigeria less Pastor Chris.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Ganjaseed: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2011
God Bless you all for this good reasoning. When these pastors are making a lot of noise on the pulpit you will think they rule the whole world, but just 2 steps away from that building they called church you will realise that they are not even known in that city where they live. The Love World TV station is simply less effective as to soul winning, its not the best practice as to evangelism. Lets look at it this way. They will come on air to show how people are falling under the anointing as they say, sometimes they breath on people hahahahahaha can man really breath out the anointing of God from his mouth? that is an inspiration from the devil making man believe that he is also a god that can breath life and prosperity on a fellow man and you will see a lot of people trooping inn to the church expecting to receive from the man of God than God Himself.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Joagbaje(m): 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2011
Ganjaseed:

That only show your ignorance. So how do all the people from all over the world from diffrent races get to know about healing school . And other programmes to have come from . Different countries. Talking down on the success of others is African way of life.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by yommyuk: 3:48am On Mar 20, 2011
There are 2 different sides to this.

1. I can truly say that less than 1 percent  know/heard of CEC and all of the AFRICAN churches in the West especailly UK. Only 5% of the indegnious people, if not less go to chruch anyway. I never heard about CEC until 2007 thru a congolese I met at a bustop while going to work. I live in a neigbourhood where there are less than 10 black out of about 30k. Probably if I met him in Places like London, I might still  being in the dark concerning CEC. Even KICC with a membership of about 12k does not have up to 100(50 maybe) whites as members (Less than 1 percent). So r they really taking over the world and territories? But when these organisations preach on TV, they give the impression as if David Cameron is a member.

Secondly, the anglican church is very effective in every community (especailly with the older generation). You will be shocked  of the good they do. Can this be said of these so called AFRICAN churches who show who rent up every disused building in abandoned industrial estates. All they do is show up in a community, play holy holy holy within the church walls ,go outside show off and drive off. The Local people will be left wondering? what the heck?

Christainity is not all about preaching the WORD AND HEALing, it is about meeting personal needs in the local community hence leaving a legacy.

2. On the other side, most of these african churches are majorly good for networking.  At least you are with your own kind. They do have their benefits, but more needs to be done. They really need to engage the local population more, which is very hard. Most white people  find it uncomfortable going to a blackmans church. Some of them go out of boredom or because they may find a black gf who needs paper (meaning sexual exploits).

Check out TD JAKE or  CREFLOR Dollars, how may whilte folks do you see/find in their congregation on TV in the USA? Even the muslims are beating us hands down in this respect.

Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by zicoisaac: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2011
obviously, You are disconnected from the truth. Just ask for forgiveness from God for posting such thread.
one thing is certain: The church will keep growing and God will continue to strenghten Pst. Chris to transform lives.
GET BUSY. OK?
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by SirJohn(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2011
yommyuk:

1. I can truly say that less than 1 percent  know/heard of CEC and all of the AFRICAN churches in the West especailly UK. Only 5% of the indegnious people, if not less go to chruch anyway. I never heard about CEC until 2007 thru a congolese I met at a bustop while going to work. I live in a neigbourhood where there are less than 10 black out of about 30k. Probably if I met him in Places like London, I might still  being in the dark concerning CEC. Even KICC with a membership of about 12k does not have up to 100(50 maybe) whites as members (Less than  1 percent). So r they really taking over the world and territories? But when these organisations preach on TV, they give the impression as if David Cameron is a member.

Secondly, the anglican church is very effective in every community (especailly with the older generation). You will be shocked  of the good they do. Can this be said of these so called AFRICAN churches who show who rent up every disused building in abandoned industrial estates. All they do is show up in a community, play holy holy holy within the church walls ,go outside show off and drive off. The Local people will be left wondering? what the heck?

Christainity is not all about preaching the WORD AND HEALing, it is about meeting personal needs in the local community hence leaving a legacy.

2. On the other side, most of these african churches are majorly good for networking.  At least you are with your own kind. They do have their benefits, but more needs to be done. They really need to engage the local population more, which is very hard. Most white people  find it uncomfortable going to a blackmans church. Some of them go out of boredom or because they may find a black gf who needs paper (meaning sexual exploits).

Check out TD JAKE or  CREFLOR Dollars, how may whilte folks do you see/find in their congregation on TV in the USA? Even the muslims are beating us hands down in this respect.

You guys are going too far, lets come back home; I have had the chance to travel to nearly every state in Nigeria and the same thing applies here. Apart from Lagos, Edo and Rivers states, where Chris has the most followership in thousands, you cant say the same for most other states.
Infact, there are major cities in Nigeria where the name 'pastor Chris' doesn't even ring a bell.
But you know I like their style; few deluded folks making so much noise and looking big, nairaland is an example, its just the same set of people making so much noise with multiple id's.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Zikkyy(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2011
SirJohn:

You guys are going too far, lets come back home; I have had the chance to travel to nearly every state in Nigeria and the same thing applies here. Apart from Lagos, Edo and Rivers states, where Chris has the most followership in thousands, you cant say the same for most other states.

The pastor here must be doing a good job smiley
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Joagbaje(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2011
yommyuk:

1. I can truly say that less than 1 percent  know/heard of CEC and all of the AFRICAN churches in the West especailly UK. Only 5% of the indegnious people, if not less go to chruch anyway. I never heard about CEC until 2007 thru a congolese I met at a bustop while going to work. I live in a neigbourhood where there are less than 10 black out of about 30k. Probably if I met him in Places like London, I might still  being in the dark concerning CEC. Even KICC with a membership of about 12k does not have up to 100(50 maybe) whites as members (Less than 1 percent). So r they really taking over the world and territories? But when these organisations preach on TV, they give the impression as if David Cameron is a member.

That is why every one of us should get involved in the spreading of the gospel to every person in our world. And reaching every race.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of The Tree Of Life? / What Is The Size Of God? / Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.