Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,414 members, 7,843,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads (10045 Views)

Miracles, Faith Healing & Prophecies - Tools For Exploiting Gullible Christians / Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church In Lagos / A Medical Doctor Verifys And Confirms 10 Cases Of Faith Healing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by nuella2(f): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2011
Enigma:

^^^ We fit go show for television oh! grin

Nah, nah nah, make I siddon house kuku dey look de television instead. grin

No siddon for house, go there so we go know who dey lie since. I dont think they are showing it live, which tv station you dey watch am?
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by tlops(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2011
ban no ban the gospel is being preached.
2Tim3:12
In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,

He is still on course (fulfilling scriptures)
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Enigma(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2011
nuella2:

No siddon for house, go there so we go know who dey lie since. I dont think they are showing it live, which tv station you dey watch am?

You think I now have time to watch Oyaks on TV? I meant I would watch something sensible on TV ---- even Nigerian Idol would be better.  grin
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by TMoni1(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2011
cold:

grin  grin  grin omg,Kunlee go now & rcv your miracles.You don't knw what you're missing  grin
On the real tho,whilst this man is a reknowned con man. Who do we blame for this massive fraud;the man of con, sorry God or the gullible followers of a fraud running after him in search of miracles?I feel for my people

Do not think you are the wise one, because you have insinuated that his "gullible follower" are fools.

I only pray that you will remain in good health all the days of your life. however its said that some people make the new while the rest are commentators, so keep commenting.

Either you like it or not, everybody has God to answer to, why not go after your own purpose for life. you will account for your own life.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Claus(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2011
Vivian. SA:

We are not here, at least in this posted reporting talking about Pastor Chris. No, we are talking about the lives of people gone after receiving thei healings and that's a proven fact.

Well spoken!

Where lives are being lost, there is clearly a need for concern.

Sadly, as humans, trying to sanitise the image of something that they're a part of takes precedence.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by nuella2(f): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2011
Enigma:

You think I now have time to watch Oyaks on TV? I meant I would watch something sensible on TV ---- even Nigerian Idol would be better.  grin

If you dont watch him, meaning you fabricate all those lies you tell in this forum. If you suspect someone of stealing the best time to confirm it is when? Dont watch any programme go there live and see what will happen as the man of God minister. Which kind wayo be this one na, just stroll go the place grin grin grin
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by cold(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2011
Enigma:

grin ah ah na,why are ridiculin our man of con lyk dat na.It's not fair o  grin

T.Moni:

Do not think you are the wise one, because you have insinuated that his "gullible follower" are fools.

I only pray that you will remain in good health all the days of your life. however its said that some people make the new while the rest are commentators, so keep commenting.

Either you like it or not, everybody has God to answer to, why not go after your own purpose for life. you will account for your own life.
I worship God not Con men ok.And FYI i'll remain in good health for a long time to come,it's a gift from God
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Azibalua(f): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2011
cold:

grin  grin  grin omg,Kunlee go now & rcv your miracles.You don't knw what you're missing  grin
On the real tho,whilst this man is a reknowned con man. Who do we blame for this massive fraud;the man of con, sorry God or the gullible followers of a fraud running after him in search of miracles?I feel for my people

Why not allow him to go in since he believes so much that miracles do not exist, am sure when he comes out he will recommend the next programme to you.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by shiningzin(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2011
Some people are living in good health>>the reason they can spit rubbish,criticisn a man who has affected millions of lives positively.ban his progrrames or not,he has been doing mighty things in d world through the power of God>>canada,UK,switzerland,SA etc all these countries are feeling d annointing he carries.

The ordinary mind will and can never understand the things of God.NEVER!
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by jpworld(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2011
Pure scam, Africans wake up,
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by KunleOshob(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2011
@joagbaje
Thanx for the offer but no thanx. I don't want to be set up to be beaten by your CEC plc thugs like they did to that photographer. You know I have done a lot to spoil business for oyaks.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by SirJohn(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2011
KunleOshob:

@joagbaje
Thanx for the offer but no thanx. I don't want to be set up to be beaten by your CEC plc thugs like they did to that photographer. You know I have done a lot to spoil business for oyaks.

grin grin grin grin
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Rastamann: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2011
What is their problem, if they say they can heal HIV, why not allow them test run the healing on those with established cases of HIV instead of banning them.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by KunleOshob(m): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2011
@rastaman
Several tests have revealed that Oyaks is a complete fraud, but his followers are too thoroughly brainwashed/bewitched to realize that.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Gombs(m): 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2011
It's not his loss,it's theirs. . .They should be happy for God's word there. . . Sha,not to worry,christ embassy would get their own tv channel,probably via satellite. . . Same thing happened with twitter,they said the number of people following pastor chris is more of a spam,and scam,so they cut the number from 3million+
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Gombs(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2011
It's not his loss,it's theirs. . .They should be happy for God's word there. . . Sha,not to worry,christ embassy would get their own tv channel,probably via satellite. . . Same thing happened with twitter,they said the number of people following pastor chris is more of a spam,and scam,so they cut the number from 3million+ It's not his loss,it's theirs. . .They should be happy for God's word there. . . Sha,not to worry,christ embassy would get their own tv channel,probably via satellite. . . Same thing happened with twitter,they said the number of people following pastor chris is more of a spam,and scam,so they cut the number from 3million+ to about 1million,but the number grew within 2months to about 3million. . . Today christ embassy has their own 'twitter' called yookos.com,go check it out. . . Haters,i didnt expect less from you all. . SMH
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by free123: 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2011
shiningzin:

Some people are living in good health>>the reason they can spit rubbish,criticisn a man who has affected millions of lives positively.ban his progrrames or not,he has been doing mighty things in d world through the power of God>>canada,UK,switzerland,SA etc all these countries are feeling d annointing he carries.

The ordinary mind will and can never understand the things of God.NEVER!
pls i want to know when cec will be established in afghanistan, pakistan, iran, iraq, saudi arabia, palestin
is it only where there is comfort that cec is established
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by REALITY102(m): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2011
I knew his end is here, Magicracle pastor. Greedy beast
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by DamiKhojie(m): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2011
Please just don't follow things blindly undecided
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by shotster50(m): 1:12am On Feb 05, 2011
Biggest scam ever.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Joagbaje(m): 3:26am On Feb 05, 2011
KunleOshob:

@joagbaje

I can't be part of such. If you know me, you will love me.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by rasputinn(m): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2011
These really are perilious times,so many negative ish about pastors/churches
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by KunleOshob(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2011
@joagbaje
From what I know of you, you don't exhibit good christian fruits.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by SirJohn(m): 9:14am On Feb 05, 2011
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by allycat: 9:17am On Feb 05, 2011
I work in the medical feild and  I have personal expirience of two of my patients who stopped their medication and refused further treatment and died after attending CEC Healing shcool. On the other hand I have no personal expirience of any patient that has been cured after attending CEC Healing school. Similarly a friends father had a chronic cough and instead of taking him to hospital he was taken to Redemmed Camp and was 'healed' of his cough. When I then suggested they bringing him to the hospital for a check up I was accused of having no faith and being a fake Christian. Next time I heard of him he had been rushed to hospital with severe breathing difficulties and died within 48 hours. It turned out he had TB a disease that is easily curable these days and this man who had enogh money to train all his children abroad and had property all over the place died like a chicken.
I believe God does miracles but not the way they are being touted in Nigeria. People are still being healed at Lourdes in France but the Catholic church investigates every healing and scrutinizes it scientifically before it is declared as such, so as not to bring the name of God to disrepute and shame.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by johnjoel(m): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2011
GOD judges
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by cold(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2011
^^ This is not a case of 'God Judges'.God gave you brains for a purpose,for goodness sakes use them.Jheeze!The brain is a terrible thing to waste.

@allycat,you need to keep screaming this message at the top of your voice.Take it to churches,to Ibadan express way,to healing schools,to so called synagogues,to prayer houses,etc.My people cannot continue to perish for lack of knowledge,i say enough is enough.Do this my brother/sister & you'll be richly blessed
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by JaaizTech: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2011
allycat:

I work in the medical feild and  I have personal expirience of two of my patients who stopped their medication and refused further treatment and died after attending CEC Healing shcool. On the other hand I have no personal expirience of any patient that has been cured after attending CEC Healing school. Similarly a friends father had a chronic cough and instead of taking him to hospital he was taken to Redemmed Camp and was 'healed' of his cough. When I then suggested they bringing him to the hospital for a check up I was accused of having no faith and being a fake Christian. Next time I heard of him he had been rushed to hospital with severe breathing difficulties and died within 48 hours. It turned out he had TB a disease that is easily curable these days and this man who had enogh money to train all his children abroad and had property all over the place died like a chicken.
I believe God does miracles but not the way they are being touted in Nigeria. People are still being healed at Lourdes in France but the Catholic church investigates every healing and scrutinizes it scientifically before it is declared as such, so as not to bring the name of God to disrepute and shame.

Don't mind this brain-washed people, Pastor Chris goes for Medical check-up abroad, He perhaps uses the best of Hospitals, and his followers shockingly are aware of this but they still choose to follow him.Pastor Kumuyi's wife recently died of a disease all these pastors have been claiming to heal; I wonder who could have been more deserving of a miraculous healing than a "man of god's wife"? People wake up!
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by mabell: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2011
KunleOshob:

@joagbaje
From what I know of you, you don't exhibit good christian fruits.

Amazing, you shocked now know christian fruits and exhibit them
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Ogbologbo: 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2011
allycat:

I wonder how many Nija people have a story like this in their family. I do. I have a cousin whose baby died because they refused to take her to hospital, they took her to church instead. I hold Adeboye responsible. And him of course, but the poor guy was so broken hearted I didn't want to add to his woes by blaming him too.

It is my believe that if we can get rid of the pentecostal movement in 9ja that the country will surge forward in it's aspirations at a rate that will surprise all of us. This is the great Evil in our society that is holding us back. There are many but it is the greatest.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by cold(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2011
What i can't fathom is;do these so called men of God set out to deliberately kill these people or do they think that by some chance they'll heal them?I beleive in miracles but the way it is practised by these con men
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by lakode(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2011
I once showed one of his healing's to an European smiley , she couldn't stop laughing , she said even the pope cant perform such instant miracles , she said how can anyone believe such smiley, In Nigeria we believe anything smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NASA Found Message From God Written On Tablets In A Martian Cave / What Is The Meaning Of The Tree Of Life? / HE SAVED ME -spoken Word Poetry Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.