Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads (10049 Views)

Miracles, Faith Healing & Prophecies - Tools For Exploiting Gullible Christians / Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church In Lagos / A Medical Doctor Verifys And Confirms 10 Cases Of Faith Healing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by iker74: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2011
wen i read some posts by people i begin to wonder whether they are actually adults or matured enuff to be on NL, i have watched with shock d way pple are quick to critize pastors, its not in our place to judge anybody, As for miracles, faith is d key to receiving ur miracle, there are two things involved, receiving a miracle or healing and keeping it, lets get it right,
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by cold(m): 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2011
^^With only two posts to your credit,you're questioning the credibility & maturity older Nlanders,haa i laugh in mandarin.The nerve of you.Why don't you address the issues raised rather than throwing tantrums like a two year old.Do you think there's wisdom in forsaking orthodox medicine for your so called Men of Con/God?That is the crux of the issue
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Azibalua(f): 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2011
Luke 8:43,51-55- 9:2
43 And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any, 44 Came behind[ him], and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched. it], 51 And when he came into the house, he suffered no man to go in, save Peter, and James, and John, and the father and the mother of the maiden. 52 And all wept, and bewailed her: but he said, Weep not; she is not dead, but sleepeth. 53 And they laughed him to scorn, knowing that she was dead. 54 And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid, arise. 55 And her spirit came again, and she arose straightway: and he commanded to give her meat.

Who says miracles cannot be instantaneous
And as Christians we have been given what we need to cause miracles to abound

Chapter 9:1-2
1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by cold(m): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2011
^^Why don't you address the issues raised by Allycat & Ogbolobo.Even the devil can qoute the scriptures.

The Word of God declares that when it suits the enemy's purpose, he will through his agencies manifest so great a power under a pretence of Christianity that, "if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect" [Matt. 24:24]

Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by poweredcom(m): 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2011
Hahaha na , fake jare
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by mabell: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2011
lakode:

I once showed one of his healing's to an European smiley , she couldn't stop laughing , she said even the pope cant perform such instant miracles , she said how can anyone believe such smiley, In Nigeria we believe anything smiley

So the pope is now the yardstick for Christianity and miracles eh
Amazing, one group criticizes popes and priests and another excel them and hold them in high regards
Well i guess it's the same with Christ embassy and miracles, some people believe and it works for them while others do not so no qualms
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by nwakaibe(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2011
grin grin grin grin OK. Let them stop the adverts but continue with the miracles grin grin grin grin
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by lakode(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2011
mabell:

So the pope is now the yardstick for Christianity and miracles eh
Amazing, one group criticizes popes and priests and another excel them and hold them in high regards
Well i guess it's the same with Christ embassy and miracles, some people believe and it works for them while others do not so no qualms

As I said it was an European view , and for them the pope is like an icon for Christianity , Plus will you say pastor chris will pass to be more righteous than the pope smiley, I heard it takes two miracles to become a saint so let say pastor chris is already a saint smiley so I guess some pple will already start praying in his name , what a joke
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 06, 2011
I ve read all d views, & i wld luv 2 advice all of us. Religion is a very sensitive issue, so we shld be careful when discussing it. We've seen so many atrocities committd all in d name of God. D main issue here is miracle advertisement, if miracles happen in Christ embassy, dere's no need 2 advertise it, pple will com naturally. Jesus never advertised d miracles he performd. But when u advertise, dat u can heal dis & dat, dats where d problem is, because pple who re sick will go 2 d extreme 2 get d so calld healing. Last last, God dey watch us, na only know who b real or fake. GOD BLESS US ALL. AMEN
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by naijasing(f): 8:25am On Feb 06, 2011
eeeweemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Superbrain(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2011
Talk, talk, talk! since total experience in 1999 till now,they are still complaining. live and let live. The man of God is make progress and leading many to Christ; some are wasting their time critising. More people will get healed in years to come so if you like, keep antagonising. It makes no difference.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by harakiri(m): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2011
No matter how much a thief hides himself, he will still do something to show the world that his hands aren't clean. The saddening part of all this is that christians will still make excuses to defend this thief! And i thought a true religion which is claimed to be divine ought to stand up for itself. PATHETIC! Not long ago, there were several reports of the high handedness and shams of CE and its healing school from MEMBERS of the "church" and now this. When will people start making use of their brain when it comes to religion? I guess poverty and frustration remains their blindfold. Religion indeed is a disease of the mind! ! !
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by vanitty: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2011
LOL. Una neva tire.
Ever noticed how the man is getting more and more prosperous. God cannot be mocked.
You go type and type. Just dey type your frustrations away
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by tpavilon(f): 1:37am On Feb 08, 2011
My advise is simple, do not speak bad against a man of God, even if he is not,how will you know,are you God. Christ embassy members should stop arguing unnecessarily after all you were trained,people have been saying this to Pastor but he has not replied so why are you disturbing yourself replying. Follow your Pastor as he follows God.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by newmi(m): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2011
cold:

What i can't fathom is;do these so called men of God set out to deliberately kill these people or do they think that by some chance they'll heal them?I beleive in miracles but the way it is practised by these con men
Please my dear how else should it be practised----------------------------------

Mark 1:40-42
"And there came a leper to him, and kneeling down to him, and saying unto him, if thou wit, thou canst make me clean. And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, l will; be thou clean. And as soon as he had spoken, immediately the leprosy departed from him, and he was cleansed".

Mark 2:10-12
"But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins (he saith to the sick of the palsy) l say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house. And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed and glorified God, saying, We never saw it on this fashion".

Mark 7:33-35
"And he took him aside from the multitude, and put his fingers into his ears, and he spit(hmmmm), and touched his tongue; And looking up to heaven, he sighed, and saith unto him, Ephphatha, that is, Be opened. And straightway his ears were opened, and the string of his tongue was loosed, and he spake plain (somebody that was deaf now speaks PLAINLY)"

Mark 8:23
"And he took the bline man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had SPIT(hmmmm) on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought. And he looked up, and said, l see men as trees, walking. After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly".

John 9:6-7
"When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay, And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing".

Please time will fail me Read these scripture
John 9
John 7

Acts 3:7
"And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength and he leaping up stood, and walked, and enetred with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God"

Acts 5:16
"There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which weere vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one"

Acts 9:34
"And peter said unto him, Aeneas, Jesus Christ maketh thee whole: arise, and make thy bed. And he arose immediately"

Acts 16:18
"And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, l command the in the anme of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour"

Acts 19:12
"So that from his body were brought unto the sick hankerchiefs or aprons, and the disease departed from them, and the evil spirit went out of them"

Acts 28:8
"And it came to pass, that the father of Publius lay sick of a fever and of a bloody flux: to whom Paul entered in, and prayed, and laid his hands on him, and healed him"

John 11:47-48
"Then gathered the cjief preist and the Pharisees a council, and said What do we? for this man doeth many miracles. If we let thus alone, all men will believe on him---"

These men were Jews and in their own word "---children of Abraham----" yet in the sincerity of their ignorance they opposed him many of you won't do any different if you were in their days because that is exactly what you do today

The bible says "----ye err because ye know not the scriptures---"
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Azibalua(f): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2011
Jesus christ the same yesterday today and forever

newmi:

Please my dear how else should it be practised----------------------------------

Mark 1:40-42
"And there came a leper to him, and kneeling down to him, and saying unto him, if thou wit, thou canst make me clean. And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, l will; be thou clean. And as soon as he had spoken, immediately the leprosy departed from him, and he was cleansed".

Mark 2:10-12
"But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins (he saith to the sick of the palsy) l say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house. And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed and glorified God, saying, We never saw it on this fashion".

Mark 7:33-35
"And he took him aside from the multitude, and put his fingers into his ears, and he spit(hmmmm), and touched his tongue; And looking up to heaven, he sighed, and saith unto him, Ephphatha, that is, Be opened. And straightway his ears were opened, and the string of his tongue was loosed, and he spake plain (somebody that was deaf now speaks PLAINLY)"

Mark 8:23
"And he took the bline man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had SPIT(hmmmm) on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought. And he looked up, and said, l see men as trees, walking. After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly".

John 9:6-7
"When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay, And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing".

Please time will fail me Read these scripture
John 9
John 7

Acts 3:7
"And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength and he leaping up stood, and walked, and enetred with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God"

Acts 5:16
"There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which weere vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one"

Acts 9:34
"And peter said unto him, Aeneas, Jesus Christ maketh thee whole: arise, and make thy bed. And he arose immediately"

Acts 16:18
"And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, l command the in the anme of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour"

Acts 19:12
"So that from his body were brought unto the sick hankerchiefs or aprons, and the disease departed from them, and the evil spirit went out of them"

Acts 28:8
"And it came to pass, that the father of Publius lay sick of a fever and of a bloody flux: to whom Paul entered in, and prayed, and laid his hands on him, and healed him"

John 11:47-48
"Then gathered the cjief preist and the Pharisees a council, and said What do we? for this man doeth many miracles. If we let thus alone, all men will believe on him---"

These men were Jews and in their own word "---children of Abraham----" yet in the sincerity of their ignorance they opposed him many of you won't do any different if you were in their days because that is exactly what you do today

The bible says "----ye err because ye know not the scriptures---"
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by cold(m): 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2011
And wat xactly am i supposd to do wit this narrative u posted?
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by mabell: 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2011
The truth is men will continue to talk, news will fly the air waves
These things must happen
But our concern now is the souls that are at stake
Those that will come in contact with wrong information sad
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by cold(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2011
And what is the wrong information
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by mabell: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2011
Any thing contrary to the word of God
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by newmi(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2011
cold:

And wat xactly am i supposd to do wit this narrative u posted?
This is the old landmark paths and pattern by those "who through faith and patience obtained the promise---" so how else should the working of miracles be done if you believe in miracles then believe and don't be tempted to question it rather "---judge righteous judgement----" based on scripture
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by cold(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2011
For the umpteenth time i have asked you all,followers of Oyaks to address the pertinent issues raised by some posters here.You have all chosen to be evasive,& rather prefer to engage in shadow boxing.Why is it so hard to explain the issues raised,or is this another 'do not question what is beyond you' issue
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by newmi(m): 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2011
t-pavilon:

My advise is simple, do not speak bad against a man of God, even if he is not,how will you know,are you God. Christ embassy members should stop arguing unnecessarily after all you were trained,people have been saying this to Pastor but he has not replied so why are you disturbing yourself replying. Follow your Pastor as he follows God.

Tell them

@vanitty
A beg Tell them o

@  Azibalua
Please tell then o
you know l often wonder  what people see when they read scriptures  l have often said most of them read with oil stained eyes so all they see is one colour- an already preconceived notion rather than allowing "The Spirit of Truth" lead them into all truth
The bible says that everything that makes manifest is light--------Jesus Christ is the living and active logos of God possessing the ability to reveal truths little wonder Jesus speaking of the Holy Spirit said
John 16:13
"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come"
How can someone read this kind of scripture and still say things like "---emm we don't know who is real or fake these  days coz even satan is using the name of God to deceive people----its only God who knows---" no,  all of such rhetoric are an expression of gross and pathetically chronic ignorance. How can you say you don't know when God who knows has given you His Spirit to not only teach you and assume you have learnt but is also committed to leading into all truth (there is nothing you want to know now as a Christian that you cannot know our problem is laziness)

the bible says all secret things belongs to God but those that He has revealed are for us and our children and mind you there are so much that has been revealed to u in scripture that we haven't exhausted yet and the Spirit of God is sufficiently available to helping us achieve it

Philippians 2:13
"For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure"
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by free123: 8:49am On Feb 09, 2011
What is so difficult in addressing the issue raised here?
This is the issue of human lives lost as a result of false faith encouraged by cec. This issue of death is what ce members have to address here.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Joagbaje(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2011
^^^^
you are wrong here. There is no false hood. The healing school is a place you are taught the word of God , to acquaint the students with what they have in christ. The first step is to lead them into salvation, get them filled with the holy spirit and also ton teach them the word concerning their rights and privileges in christ. They are taught faith.

Many get healed before the end of the classed ,others get healed when pastor chris lays hands on them. They come with their medical reports. And after ministration, they are sent back to the same hospital they went before to confirm their healing. if they receive healing, they share the testimony on air. If they haven't received . The either go through the process again. Or continue their drugs, So if this person stopped her drugs on claims of healing. Was she medically tested in the hospital?. Or did she get healed and later got attacked by the sickness again? . We have to get detail before throwing stones.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by nuclearboy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2011
On false claims, falsehood and fruits

Aside the Apostles and Christ Himself, servants of God have lived who had no issues or contrariness imputed to their testimonies. Even today, they exist here among us on earth.

As with Christ, nobody complained that the miraces wrought by His Apostles were doctored or arranged. Same with men like A.W. Tozer and William Branham. They were NOT perfect but they were known for GOOD things. Interestingly, I have not come across claims of even the Redeemed Church or MFM or Deeper Life "arranging" miracles. Members of those churches cannot lay claim to perfection but none of these churches is known for loose morals, lies, thuggery and shameless thefts/fraud.

I said KNOWN FOR not that they are perfect. Redeemed is known for non-stop expansion and asking tithes. Deeper life is known for extremism in morality. MFM is known for "fall down and die" kind of prayers. Pastor Adeboye is particularly known for humility (a GREAT thing) even if many think it is false. The other two pastors have NOT A SINGLE bad thing attributed to their names. Pastor Chris is known for what?

Would you like a list?

Lets summarise to ----> vanity (jeri curls/pimping up), women (stories abound), faked miracles, building an army dedicated to him rather than God, false shallow teachings and doctrines, cash 1, money 2 and finance 3.

CEC PLC is known for what?

Would you like another list? I hope Seun's servers won't blow up with the magnitude of THAT list!

They sought but they could not find anything to complain about Jesus. Please seek and see if you can find something to say about D.K. Olukoya or Adeboye or Kumuyi. Like Jesus -- humble, responsible and majority of their fruit is "fair". Yes, Fair.

CEC - give yourselves a score OR dare Nairaland and create a poll. Aside single digit posters, let those we all know HERE score you and let us see if you get 10%.

I remember Olaadegbu asking me if I had anything against Kumuyi during an argument we had long ago. He was able to boast because he knew he had a responsible man. And yep, I found NONE. That was a pass mark. Try do the same for Christian Oyaks and shame will envelop you. But then, shame is far from you - all you want is cash
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Azibalua(f): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2011
@ nuclearboy
1. We can't stoop so low as to give you your heart desire
2. Unlike you we don't sit down and grade men of god because we have a high level of respect for them
3. Serious Christians are busy winning their world for christ and all you do is sit down and compose a list of what you think is the standard to judge a man of god,check out your low level

You are really jobless
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by nuclearboy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2011
^^

grin  wink

FEAR no go gree you try am.

You say you would be stooping "so" low. But actually, nothing and nobody is as low as you guys. Even against Rev. King, many will score your honcho lower.

Anyway, Christ Himself graded Men of God when Christ said there was none greater born of woman than John the Baptist. He was GRADING and we are to be like Him. Aside that, we are commanded to test the Spirits and hold fast to the right and cast away the wrong. We cast your honcho away IJN.

You dare to say you are winning souls. Well, a garbage dump is better than you and God knows His Own and Jesus didn't lose any even when here talkless now He is risen and reigns from on High. So your moronic feel-good slogans are vapid, shallow and mean nothing to anyone.

Christians are to witness to all that mankind should know Christ (seen in us). That is God's Witness - THAT MEN MAY SEE YOUR LIGHT! You do not witness by preaching but by your life and deeds. That way, all see the Christ in you and none has excuse unlike pre-NT days. But you? Witness? Please, don't let me start laughing. Is it the immorality amongst you that is "WITNESS"? Is it your greed that makes you seek to bribe God? Is it the crime that is so innate amongst you that your members steal from your own bank to give to your church? Is it your vapidness? Una don craze long time. You already changed God's Word by changing the meaning so that witness now seems to mean open your mouth and talk - men's traditions is what you glorify kickin God to the background and then you spout - "stoop so low". Shey after you're on the ground shirtless?

We READ the Bible and God opens our understanding - God has chosen His own. They will come when it is time and NONE will be lost. But these are a different "model" of human. So they WITNESS the life of God/Christ mirroring such and that way, all mankind knows them and Christ through them. That witness is THEM, not the rubbish you say when your lives are filthier than Lagos dumpsters
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by mabell: 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2011
Azibalua:

@ nuclearboy
1. We can't stoop so low as to give you your heart desire
2. Unlike you we don't sit down and grade men of god because we have a high level of respect for them
3. Serious Christians are busy winning their world for christ and all you do is sit down and compose a list of what you think is the standard to judge a man of god,check out your low level
You are really jobless

A lot of nonsense will still be said
Tongues will still wag
The same ones that applaud a pastor today will use the same hands to tear him down

@Nuclearboy, your cash no go reach, its kinda small u know
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by nuclearboy(m): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2011
Even ALL the cash on earth cannot satisfy you so I agree.

Greed, sloth, loose morals - wipe your mouth and state that "you have done nothing wrong". But remember who owned that word.
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by newmi(m): 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2011
nuclearboy:

On false claims, falsehood and fruits

Aside the Apostles and Christ Himself, servants of God have lived who had no issues or contrariness imputed to their testimonies. Even today, they exist here among us on earth.

As with Christ, nobody complained that the miraces wrought by His Apostles were doctored or arranged. Same with men like A.W. Tozer and William Branham. They were NOT perfect but they were known for GOOD things. Interestingly, I have not come across claims of even the Redeemed Church or MFM or Deeper Life "arranging" miracles. Members of those churches cannot lay claim to perfection but none of these churches is known for loose morals, lies, thuggery and shameless thefts/fraud.

I said KNOWN FOR not that they are perfect. Redeemed is known for non-stop expansion and asking tithes. Deeper life is known for extremism in morality. MFM is known for "fall down and die" kind of prayers. Pastor Adeboye is particularly known for humility (a GREAT thing) even if many think it is false. The other two pastors have NOT A SINGLE bad thing attributed to their names. Pastor Chris is known for what?

Would you like a list?

Lets summarise to ----> vanity (jeri curls/pimping up), women (stories abound), faked miracles, building an army dedicated to him rather than God, false shallow teachings and doctrines, cash 1, money 2 and finance 3.

CEC PLC is known for what?

Would you like another list? I hope Seun's servers won't blow up with the magnitude of THAT list!

They sought but they could not find anything to complain about Jesus. Please seek and see if you can find something to say about D.K. Olukoya or Adeboye or Kumuyi. Like Jesus -- humble, responsible and majority of their fruit is "fair". Yes, Fair.

CEC - give yourselves a score OR dare Nairaland and create a poll. Aside single digit posters, let those we all know HERE score you and let us see if you get 10%.

I remember Olaadegbu asking me if I had anything against Kumuyi during an argument we had long ago. He was able to boast because he knew he had a responsible man. And yep, I found NONE. That was a pass mark. Try do the same for Christian Oyaks and shame will envelop you. But then, shame is far from you - all you want is cash
This bonboi you only struggle to be who you are not you are not a student of the scriptures rather you only read the bible to argue nothing else, just a note of concern how is your Christian life? When How often do you hear God speak to you? because l wonder what a failure picture of Christianity your life would portray.
Haven't you read about the deeds of your fathers and how they opposed Jesus calling him names and rubbishing his entire miracle claiming fowl playing you are following in their shoes today

John 9:16
"Therefore said some of the Pharisees, This man is not of God, because he keepeth not the sabbath day. Others said, How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? And there was a division among them"

Today who was wrong or right (be careful boy)
John 7:12
"And there was much murmuring among the people concerning him: for some said, He is a good man: others said, Nay; but he deceiveth the people"

Today who was right (be careful bonboi)

John 9:33
"If this man were mot of God, he could do nothing"

Read your bible bonboi
Re: S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads by Azibalua(f): 11:56pm On Feb 09, 2011
@ nuclearboy no boy

Night of bliss south africa,
Be there
The blind will see, the lame will walk, HIV cases will receive healing and lots more

Wait oh are you sure you can afford the ticket,since you believe a Christian can also be poor

grin grin grin grin
You go vex tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Size Of God? / Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 / Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.