Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection (80609 Views)

10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Bukden16(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Reading to acquire knowledge.

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Slawormir: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by krissy111(f): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hi. Check my profile
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by 2cribz: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Boring

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
viviangist:
Checkout the Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria.

Number 18 is relatable smiley
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by sarmamotors: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
Op u forgot to mention the ones that will relax their waist on u. then their prick keep resting on ur arm. No so I brush one that day..

7 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Cmanforall: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
Funny
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Openbusiness4: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Between this and the Sahara desert, i don't know which wan dry pass sad

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Marv650(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lol. Mo fò ooo.
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Onyi22(f): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by NewDelhi(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
sarmamotors:
Op u forgot to mention the ones that will relax their waist on u. then their prick keep resting on ur arm. No so I brush one that day..
This one is so true mehn grin.. some of those guys na gay dem be.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by DaRuud(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
I love that 18 my personal barber knows how to barb me even if I faint like Pondei or am doing Pondei style .

For 19.

There's a one guy in my area , once you come barb , he will sweet-talk you to buy palm , jeans , tee shirt packet shirt .

All na substandard , but the price wey him put na die

viviangist:
Checkout the Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Apologize(m): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
One I barb for the man shop..fuel finish..me and this man Trek to another barbing saloon to finish the hair.

You need to see me that day..I dey like masquerade

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Olayinka8793(m): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Sdbd
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Icechillz(m): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Angelinastto:
Nice one grin What about hairdresser nao?
Are you one? because they are ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Seunpaul01(m): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
The argument type.. They are always involve in argument anytime they are to barb you.... From politics to football to nollywood. They argue soteh they spend over 1hr on 3O min haircut.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by etrange: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
youngking22:
The problem I always have with barbers is the carving, every time wound all over my chin. too barb self Don tire me.

If you've tried different barbers and still got wounded, maybe your chin is the problem.

Maybe o

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by damiloladuke: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hahahah
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hilarious. grin
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Alexaonfleek: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
sarmamotors:
angry
Very true.
When I used to be on low cut,there was one barber like that that will be using prick to rub my head.
Whether it was mistake or real I dunno
It was damn uncomfortable!!

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Dearlord(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
sarmamotors:

You are very right.
When carving you it will be a hell on earth for you, their sac of scrotum will find siege on your lap or shoulder

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by backnbeta(f): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Funny...I'm female but because of my boys, i can relate with some of them grin grin

One 'fancy' barber made my son wear hood everywhere for over one week grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by delpee(f): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Onyenna(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
viviangist:
Check More !!! , lalasticlala

Number 8 is my neighbour.... If you dare go there to barb, he'll ask for advance so he can go and buy fuel.... I don run.....

I later found my number 18, if he ain't around i don't barb... I just go there, sit down and relax.. He'll just give me an amazing haircut...He just knows exactly what to barb without telling him... The place can be crowded sometimes though....

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Gideon283: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
Don't be so idle to go through this; get yourself something doing..

https://www.nairaland.com/5928560/ship-goods-1688-nigeriasell-online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
number 12 sha grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
youngking22:
The problem I always have with barbers is the carving, every time wound all over my chin. too barb self Don tire me.
wound on ur chin? u have pimples or beard bumps?
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Olayinka8793(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
ForeThinker:
In BTW most barber's r either fagz or cultists
I am a barber with several other barbers as close pals.
May God forgive your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by ifeanyidavid: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
The one that will advise you to buy cream to treat you hair

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by jumper524(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
U forgot the ones using powder to deceive people all in the name of carving

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by wiseone28: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
No 8 dey my street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire / Shoes Freaks, Hop In Here / Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.