Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection (80610 Views)

10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by geementontop(m): 8:47am On Jul 22, 2020
What of the one's that will be soaking the clipper with powder to cave you and it will look as if it's well done, but when you bath you will be shocked

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by leunseyis(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2020
You did not include the one that involve mother barbers who cut for their husband and their children who all are boys in other to save cost.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Carnycran: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2020
Lol. Almost all barbers experiences number 1 as if made in Nigeria clippers all have that issue
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Galapagous(m): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2020
1&3 full my area
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by usb2016(m): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2020
The one that will barb you irrigation grin when you tell him to barb fine hair.

viviangist:
Checkout the Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria.

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by YemmyKamor: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2020
the ones that will leave your head mensurating with bloods from cuts ... especially the shaping part....chai,,,,that guy for Alogi Abeokuta no go know heaven.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by sivel(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2020
Thanks OP for the funny post.

I was once a barber. Hussle no easy. In my early days I had one client with afro. He wanted 3 steps. I kept trying and failing and in the process reducing the hair. At the end the client left with number 1 all the Afro was gone. Luckily he did not shout at me. Barbing no easy i swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by biuty20: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2020
You crack me up. Thumb up.
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by iammolise(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2020
My own is I no like over sabi barbers... Mehn always ask me how I want it before u dive into my hair undecided, they will just descend on ur chin n. Mostash n Clare ur beards(i mean that's my face my property back off angry ) without permission like they've got beef with u having beard and they don't. Nothing keeps me attached to a barbershop like a caring and
Listener barber.
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by idahme(m): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2020
12 madoooo, u want kill person here...
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by habsydiamond(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
op..... u no add the ones wey go use clipper shave ur head come give u direct kinds of tribal marks. like say na abattoir meat he dey butcher.... some of them wicked mehn!!! some e go be like say na babalawo dey do you gberi with cutlass.

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by KenModi(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Is this suppose to be funny?? Cuz I ain't laughing. This is very dry.

Modified: All those peeps quoting me..make ona free me abeg....no fry akara on top another person matter

Your problem pass the jokes. I understand, country hard. grin
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by md2020(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
grin grin grin naija
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Dabliss02(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Barber wey go use powder to design ur hair shape dat will make u look like Chris brown. On getting home you become pa James
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Angelinastto(f): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
blingxx:

Na only gossip those one sabi grin
Haa ko da o grin
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by McBrooklyn(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2020
Lol quite funny.. No. 18 4L tho' cool
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by MakaveliTheDon(m): 7:36am On Jul 26, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
I was before.
In secondary school.
Okay
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by olamidedivotee: 2:41am On Sep 04, 2021
Great add up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire / Shoes Freaks, Hop In Here / Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.