Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection (80606 Views)

10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Biodun1929(m): 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Icechillz:
Are you one? because they are ashawo.

Lol! I don't like generalizing, but you are kind of right. Why are they like that sef

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Biodun1929(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
Seunpaul01:
The argument type.. They are always involve in argument anytime they are to barb you.... From politics to football to nollywood. They argue soteh they spend over 1hr on 3O min haircut.

Hahahahaha! So true. It's so annoying.
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Biodun1929(m): 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
angry
Very true.
When I used to be on low cut,there was one barber like that that will be using prick to rub my head.
Whether it was mistake or real I dunno
It was damn uncomfortable!!

Use prick to rub your head ke. Lol! Is it stool you sit on in his barber shop?
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by job9ja247: 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
Are you an employer, hiring manager or job poster?
Why stress yourself when you can reach thousands of Nigerian Jobseekers daily on Job9ja.
On Job9ja you get your content delivered to targeted audience all at no charge.
To post your content, quickly log on to job9ja.com/post-job/ to reach a wider audience of Nigerian jobseekers today!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by job9ja247: 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
job9ja247:
Are you an employer, hiring manager or job poster?
Why stress yourself when you can reach thousands of Nigerian Jobseekers daily on Job9ja.
On Job9ja you get your content delivered to targeted audience all at no charge.
To post your content, quickly log on to job9ja.com/post-job/ to reach a wider audience of Nigerian jobseekers today!
PrimeWatermark:
The ones that once you enter their shop, you can't hear anything again cos of the music blasting from the speakers.... You have to make gestures to him from the mirror if you have anything to say grin

Meanwhile......

Job Title: DIRECT SALES AGENT
Industry: Banking (Microfinance)
Experience: Minimum 3years in Banking.

Remuneration: 150k.

Interested and Qualified candidates should send their CV to the email address below using 'DSA' as subject of the mail.

Thank you.
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Biodun1929(m): 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrkings84:
So during the lock down period, i opted to be barbed at home by my neighbor who is a barber but his shop is far away from our residence so I haven't gotten the opportunity to patronize him B4.

Men, after that encounter, I was sick for few days. This guy's clippers gave me several little injuries, he even injured me on my eye lids. He cleared all my eyebrows completely and I was looking like a baby vulture with no hairs.

It was a free cut but I regretted it. I was wondering if that's what he goes out every 7am and come back 10pm to do....

Pls help me fix him in the number that best suit him!!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!! This guy you made me laugh till I started crying. Lol! Sorry bro. This reminds me of one of my friends I took to my favorite barber in my area. The barber wanted to impress my friend and ended up sending him to the hospital after spending like 2 hours barbing his head and giving him cuts all over. I didn't see my friend for a week. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Biodun1929(m): 12:00am On Jul 22, 2020
romelady:
Chai! I can relate with no 11..
Just small low cut they told me is #700....

Lol! This reminds me of when I entered a mall in my area to shave. The guy told me 1k5. I just jumped off the chair and left without saying anything.

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by flange: 12:01am On Jul 22, 2020
Op u forgot those ones that will hold ur head pause and use you to talk about Ronaldo, Chelsea and premier league table. they will cut ur hair after few secs they will continue talking. the funniest thing is they never their hands never your head

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Samfloxin(m): 12:03am On Jul 22, 2020
viviangist:
Checkout the Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria.

Mgbomgbo Cash,I don catch you here. Let me not call your real name...it's Makaranta Allo.
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Biodun1929(m): 12:04am On Jul 22, 2020
Bahamas95:
I can relate with almost all of them.

But what annoys me the most are the talkatives. Most barbers talk too much, they engage you with irrelevant discussions and if you don't flow with them they will conclude that you got pride......I don't talk too much so I just flow with them for few minutes and ignore till they finish cutting my hair.

Lol! I hate this too. I don't know why babrbers like this. Just Barb my damn head and let me be with my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Biodun1929(m): 12:07am On Jul 22, 2020
friday2011:
How about the ones with only one clipper but about 10 extensions that always attract neighbors to come and charge phones...

When you get to the shop, you will be like "who is the last person"

And you will be surprised its your turn

Lol
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by dumininu01(m): 12:08am On Jul 22, 2020
princeisah26:
The ones that never maintain their clipper..
I had a bitter experience with one baber using blunt clipper
On my hair..
I can never forget that faithful day, as i reach house i go deep my head inside water
cheesy cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Biodun1929(m): 12:10am On Jul 22, 2020
flange:
Op u forgot those ones that will hold ur head pause and use you to talk about Ronaldo, Chelsea and premier league table. they will cut ur hair after few secs they will continue talking. the funniest thing is they never their hands never your head

Lol
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by armadeo(m): 12:12am On Jul 22, 2020
No 14.

One guy in my area his shop was everything that year.

Video club, recharge card, bet naija, phone accessories. You name it he has done it.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Liposure: 12:36am On Jul 22, 2020
udeagbalaC:
You forget their spray � that is always pepperish
one of the reasons i stopped collecting it
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by SweetyMarvel00(m): 12:51am On Jul 22, 2020
I can relate with almost half of them... grin

Are you a writer and you wish to build a career in movie script writing? Do you want your script to be a sold out one to top movie producers and film productions across Africa? Do want to write a movie script that will attract top producers like AY, Audu of Ebony life TV, Kemi Adebati? Then you 've got the right person here... reach me DEECHE on WhatsAPP 09037689230.

You will be thoroughly taught A-Z guide, with practical examples on how to write a top notch movie script that will launch you into a script writing career in Africa, with as low as 2k, within one to two months. Remember that script writing is a skill and you must know the nitty gritties, I cant wait to meet you, let's learn and take your writing skills to the next level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:36am On Jul 22, 2020
jumper524:
U forgot the ones using powder to deceive people all in the name of carving
ROtfl
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:37am On Jul 22, 2020
armadeo:
No 14.

One guy in my area his shop was everything that year.

Video club, recharge card, bet naija, phone accessories. You name it he has done it.
he had tony tetuila posters, abi?

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:43am On Jul 22, 2020
Biodun1929:

Hahahahaha!!!! This guy you made me laugh till I started crying. Lol! Sorry bro. This reminds me of one of my friends I took to my favorite barber in my area. The barber wanted to impress my friend and ended up sending him to the hospital after spending like 2 hours barbing his head and giving him cuts all over. I didn't see my friend for a week. Lol
Omg hehehehehehehehe PoorHim

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:54am On Jul 22, 2020
mrkings84:

My brother, something dey purge. As it stands, I can't submit my head for that guy to Barb even if am on sick bed.....
he made you ReSemBle a baby VUlture lOl
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:56am On Jul 22, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:

This is so damn funny....na free cut bro, so what do you expect
I dey laugh tire. Don't know how I would be able to focus at work tomorrow
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Lamasta(m): 1:59am On Jul 22, 2020
We have seen it all in our barbing saloons grin
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by vhuqnl(m): 3:31am On Jul 22, 2020
dry, I forgot to laugh
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 22, 2020
The Ones that will give you TRIBAL MARKS on your head in the name of carving.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by blingxx(m): 6:39am On Jul 22, 2020
No 18 is me tho grin if afeez no dey shop i no dey barb grin ..that guy sabi barb pass lekki barbers
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by blingxx(m): 6:42am On Jul 22, 2020
Angelinastto:
Nice one grin
What about hairdresser nao?

Na only gossip those one sabi grin
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by grammarian247(m): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by mrkings84(m): 6:48am On Jul 22, 2020
Biodun1929:

Shitty things happen everyday. I know some people may think I just tried to make a funny comment, but what i shared was just a bit of what transpired.

Something that made me I didn't go to church the following Sunday. Anyone who see me will be asking, Ah.... What happened to u Lol..

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by MakaveliTheDon(m): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
angry
Very true.
When I used to be on low cut,there was one barber like that that will be using prick to rub my head.
Whether it was mistake or real I dunno
It was damn uncomfortable!!
Are you that short? undecided undecided
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by SaintLucia: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2020
Most Nigerian barbers will never comb your hair before using the clipper to cut your hair. grin
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection by Alexaonfleek: 8:40am On Jul 22, 2020
MakaveliTheDon:

Are you that short? undecided undecided
I was before.
In secondary school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking / Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire / Shoes Freaks, Hop In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.