Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) (60302 Views)

2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Cogs(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by oluwaseyi0: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
G
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Bellotelli: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
He has been contaminated shocked
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by hammer3: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
SO GHANIANS DEY ENJOY NIGERIA LIKE THIS, BUT STILL GET MIND TO MALTREAT NIGERIANS IN GHANA.

GHANIANS ARE ALL OVER NIGERIA.

LET US NOT MENTION LAGOS OR EVEN ABUJA. THAT AREA WE HAVE GHANA VILLAGE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8LI0P6VkSs
SEE DEM PORT HARCOURT

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Angelinastto(f): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
The power of frustration, so sad! Something he ought to do without the wife having to ask, he'll even add 50k for puff puff cry
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by ukaface(f): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
He has forgotten days he use to find comfort in manipulating those boobs,smh....
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Egoveen: 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Who remembers Will Smith's sitcom The fresh prince of Bel-air
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
Simplyleo:
Enugu again?

As far as I'm concerned, Tinubu and Buhari are the prime suspects.

Somehow, let's look for how to link it to them. undecided

Eriako!!!
Ekpa na!
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by absolutelyyes: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Simplyleo:
Enugu again?

As far as I'm concerned, Tinubu and Buhari are the prime suspects.

Somehow, let's look for how to link it to them. undecided
please stop taking 3 wrap of weed at once is not good for your health

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by GIdiata(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
ncpat:
I sometimes wonder how some people will marry knowing you can't take care of the woman and not to talk of the children that comes along.

I also wonder y a woman will decide to marry a pauper.

Northern nigeria is worse. u see a woman happy to become the second/Third wife of a Keke Rider or a cobbler.

BLAME HIM FOR HIS CRIMES
STOP ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WAYS TO ATTACK MEN.

AS IF SHE WAS BLINDFOLDED TO MARRY A MAN THAT CAN'T TAKE CARE OF THE FAMILY. BESIDES THAT'S WHY WE ASK WOMEN TO WORK AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE WELL BEING OF THE HOME. NOT COMING TO FIGHT FOR EQUALITY ONLY FOR BENEFITS AND NOT RESPONSIBILITY.

no dey always blame men.
and for the quoters, before u qoute me please I don't support domestic violence
BUT ALSO ADVICE WOMEN ESPECIALLY THOSE NOT EARNING, THOSE WHO LOVE NAGGING NOT TO MARRY A POOR MAN. POVERTY BREEDS FRUSTRATION AND FRUSTRATION BREEDS VIOLENCE.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
ncpat:
I sometimes wonder how some people will marry knowing you can't take care of the woman and not to talk of the children that comes along.

Societal pressure. A lot of people who are not married are being pushed into this it due to the pressure from all levels only to get in and begin to realize its more than meet the eyes.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by danie09(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Who is the wicked mod that blurred that picture ?
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Let him get same treatment. Pour water on his nipples and man hood.
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by dasparrow: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Most African marriages are nothing but scam. No love, no understanding, no nothing. And then you wonder why so many married Nigerian women look twice their age. No love, no joy, no peace in the home.

Later now, Nigerians will stay bleating like castrated goats that single folks should go and get married when in fact many Africans have turned their marriages into a war zone angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by wendy: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Let's tell you how to pass the Pearson Test of English(PTE) in just three weeks. No stories, just the tricks. +2348038999587[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
absolutelyyes:
please stop taking 3 wrap of weed at once is not good for your health
grin grin grin grin grin

For your cake needs in Abuja, kindly contact us. We deliver to anywhere in Abuja. Call/whatsap 07034794947.

Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by double77: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by morris477(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Abi he just boiled hot water meant for his wife chest or the water is already in the fire. Make the wife forgive him and let him take undertaken for future occurrence
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Some women though. You know the situation of things, you're still giving birth... I don't get it.
The man too on the other hand shouldn't have gone to that extent. Now he'll have to get money to bail himself or serve jail terms.

This life is somehow complicated.
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Openbusiness3: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
Too bad!
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Sixfeetbelle: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
GIdiata:

I also wonder y a woman will decide to marry a pauper.

Northern nigeria is worse. u see a happy to become the second/Third wife of a Keke Rider or a cobbler.

BLAME HIM FOR HIS CRIMES
STOP ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WAYS TO ATTACK MEN.

AS IF SHE WAS BLINDFOLDED TO MARRY A MAN THAT CAN'T TAKE CARE OF THE FAMILY. BESIDES THAT'S WHY WE ASK WOMEN TO WORK AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE WELL BEING OF THE HOME. NOT COMING TO FIGHT FOR EQUALITY ONLY FOR BENEFITS AND NOT RESPONSIBILITY.

no dey always blame men.
and for the quoters, before u qoute me please I don't support domestic violence
BUT ALSO ADVICE WOMEN ESPECIALLY THOSE NOT EARNING, THOSE WHO LOVE NAGGING NOT TO MARRY A POOR MAN. POVERTY BREEDS FRUSTRATION AND FRUSTRATION BREEDS VIOLENCE.

See you talking about women marrying a poor man yet you support those that call young girls "gold-diggers" because she doesn't date poor guys. Are you guys always this confused?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by ud4u: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
Useless man
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Sixfeetbelle: 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Oh My God, Have Mercy On UDOKABESTLUV

If you want God to have mercy on you, use your media coverage reach to and tell Obiano that Awka intercities do not have motorable roads anymore. That he must understand that before we can fly (in his yeye airport), we must first of all, walk (on good roads).

Thank you.
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by ikorodureporta: 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
wey d burnt breast?? why d censoring
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY MAD PEOPLE... and if you foolishly do, then dont tempt the animal!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Bar1941(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Enugu weed too strong be dat ooo.
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Messed up but y cover d titties na
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by wendy: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
I am an expert in Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by LongLife4all: 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Dearlord(m): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
P
O
V
E
R
T
Y
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Graysons: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
I hope he face life imprisonment fvcking Ghanaian.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naa Dromor Adjei Is Dead! Pastor Glitter Sower's Daughter Drugged By Man / Ogun Teenager Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat / How A Chinese Businesman Identified A Nigerian Scammer On Facebook Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.