Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,475 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) (60298 Views)

2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by grammarian247(m): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
I am an expert in Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. I won't give you sermons, I'll just tell you how to get the required score. Contact me on https:///+2348038999587
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
G

G for Ghana. cool
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by GIdiata(m): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

See you talking about women marrying a poor man yet you support those that call young girls "gold-diggers" because she doesn't date poor guys. Are you guys always this confused?

did you read the part I talked about quoters like you?
read completely before quoting.

I'm not d type that fall for emotional black mail.

U did not read the part I talked about women. especially in northern nigeria agreeing to become Second or even Third wife of a cobbler.
u also did not see where I Said women should work so as to contribute which will help reduce violence.

just because you want quote u no want reason.

OYA GIVE UR DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS AS HOUSE WIVES (i.e they don't work) TO A MAN YOU KNOW CAN'T PAY BILLS IN THE NAME OF " YOU DON'T WANT THEM TO BE TAGGED GOLDDIGGERS"
idiot
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Sixfeetbelle: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
GIdiata:

did you read the part I talked about quoters like you?
read completely before quoting.

I'm not d type that fall for emotional black mail.

U did not read the part I talked about women. especially in northern nigeria agreeing to become Second or even Third wife of a cobbler.
u also did not see where I Said women should work so as to contribute which will help reduce violence.

just because you want quote u no want reason.

OYA GIVE UR DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS AS HOUSE WIVES (i.e they don't work) TO A MAN YOU KNOW CAN'T PAY BILLS IN THE NAME OF " YOU DON'T WANT THEM TO BE TAGGED GOLDDIGGERS"
idiot

Avoid the rant and answer me honestly.

Are you part of the bandwagon that tag women "gold-diggers" or not?
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by vickydevoka(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
ncpat:
I sometimes wonder how some people will marry knowing you can't take care of the woman and not to talk of the children that comes along.
Lol. U funny o. If u marry come lose ur job fa. U go commit suicide be dat

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
cynhamscakes:
Let him get same treatment. Pour water on his nipples and man hood.

Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
Such a bloody sissy.

Had to bath his woman in hot water, didn't he?

He ought to be whipped.
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by GIdiata(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Avoid the rant and answer me honestly.
Are you part of the bandwagon that tag women "gold-diggers" or not?
ARE YOU DISPUTING THE FACT THAT THERE ARE GOLDDIGGERS?
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Sixfeetbelle: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
GIdiata:

ARE YOU DISPUTING THE FACT THAT THERE ARE GOLDDIGGERS?

I'm not. Only contesting your initial submission.
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by friday2011(m): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mr Okpoku, na wa for you ooo...y u mumu like this?

This case to me pass the money the woman asked for, e be like say that 3months old child no dey allow the man regular playing time...

It seems he always start from the bench.. grin grin

I believe married men in the house can relate
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by OkhaiAsein(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
u mean bwest�
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Princetbag(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
marriage is not a do or die affair,if its not working the way you expect it walk away with your life.hmmmm...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by proeast(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ghanaians are all over Nigeria living freely but in their own country they keep abusing other Africans. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by stormborn28(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
ncpat:
I sometimes wonder how some people will marry knowing you can't take care of the woman and not to talk of the children that comes along.
the thing self dey shock me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If you want God to have mercy on you, use your media coverage reach to and tell Obiano that Awka intercities do not have motorable roads anymore. That he must understand that before we can fly (in his yeye airport), we must first of all, walk (on good roads).

Thank you.

You Don Mean am
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by GIdiata(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm not. Only contesting your initial submission.

Bros the thing is I am tired of seeing endless blame on men. people always look for ways to blame men.

please go and read d comment of the initial guy I quoted.

last week in a thread where a man talked about how his wife caught off his penis, a man, an Idiot instead of CONDEMNING the act blamed him for marrying 2 wives when he knows he can't afford 100k.
a woman harms her husband all she gat to say is, he cheated. some one will say next time he should learn to zip up.
always blaming men.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Ayofresh4u(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by sofiscatedmoron: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2020
ncpat:
And why would some girls will marry knowing fully well that they cant take care of the man and kids undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Xpol: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
eiyeah sorry madam Biko. Xpol is here again
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
see as she resemble fatymore
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Nnukwueze: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
9jathingsonpoint:
this same bEasterners again

Ghanaian na easterners abi
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by k4all(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
This is a mental health issue that has been over looked over time and it is manifesting now.

Check-up my signature to get help from depression, anger, emotions and stress.

No Mental Health, No Health.
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Ashirioluwa: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
ncpat:
Nothing more to say....you nailed it
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by newdawn2017(f): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
I hope neighbors apprehended him, & beat him up thoroughly to a pulp 1st B4 handing him over to d police. U can imagine what he would to to that woman in his place Ghana undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Sixfeetbelle: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

You Don Mean am

angry angry angry

It's until I post those pictures here and instigate a tribal war, that's when you'll know how serious I am.
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Enugu again, that village has been making headlines negatively lately.
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
If the reverse was the case in Ghana, Ghanaians would have attacked the Nigeria community - burning down houses and businesses.

Nigerians civilized.
Ghanaians uncivilized.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by ifiokbenzy(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
He wants to melt her problems. Some men are mad few are roaming
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by fatymore(f): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
see as she resemble fatymore

Let me pm you
Re: Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) by Cyberterror: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
Instead of showing the suspect's face, the mumu op is showing the size of the wife's breasts and laps undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed In The UK After Lady Tapes Him Sexually Assaulting Her / 46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) / Ogun Teenager Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.