Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,086 members, 7,849,405 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

See 5 Billion Naira Flyover Commissioned By Buhari In February 2020 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See 5 Billion Naira Flyover Commissioned By Buhari In February 2020 (5599 Views)

See The Flyover Commissioned By Ugwuanyi In Enugu: Pictures / Inside CBN’s Centre Of Excellence In ABU, Zaria Commissioned By Buhari / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See 5 Billion Naira Flyover Commissioned By Buhari In February 2020 by Sonoyom(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
plaindealer:

You are making my point for me, you see everything everywhere, the only place where you don't see anything is in your own states right there under your nose.

You can not progress since hypocrisy won't let you challenge your own leaders to do better.

Is the APC responsible for the crumbling fly over below that crumbled 1 year after it was commissioned?

Please show me an evidence of you challenging your leader. If you cannot show evidence please don't quote me.
Re: See 5 Billion Naira Flyover Commissioned By Buhari In February 2020 by ikbnice(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
lwise:

They are haters, all they could point to is the crack in the flyover bridge. That's what they've been shouting since last 2 month.
when I saw the video, I went to the bridge and trekked all the inches... No cracks and people of the town are still greatful for the flyover... It has reduced accidents to nearly zero... I wonder what we stand to gain from fake news. People who have never been to ondo state, let alone ore, are the one carrying this thing for head like gala

(1) (2) (Reply)

What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani / Oyo Assembly To Investigate Banditry Attacks On Oke-Ogun Villages / Pat Utomi Officially Declares To Run As A Presidential Candidate In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.