Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani (30599 Views)

6 Top EFCC Staff In Age Falsification Scandal; Bawa Pressured For "Softlanding" / Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye / EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by Bewiseedet(m): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yes na. Person wey dey chop alone na who go like am? Magu must feel dey heat
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by tunary(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
GboyegaD:
Hmmm.....people ready for this Magu guy.
Na yahoo buys go happy pass. hand don finally touch magu the fraudster pretending to be a saint. I hope they drill him very well. he no want make people chop and he wan chop, Na God go punish am
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by dejavuh0007(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
krissy111:
I'm a chef and I really need a job in Lagos(home chef)
Call or chat me up on WhatsApp if interested
What food is that in the top-left corner?
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by collum(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
It extremely obvious that Magu made himself a god with complete backing of the president and the satanic few elite mostly from the north. I personally hate the assertion that befall the position of the chairman of EFCC which roll to a Muslim and northern personality, it gives the impression that they are most holier than others which also put others regions to ridicule in the name of fighting corruption.Magu should be honest enough to expose everyone including himself masterminding corruption and making we and unborn generation to suffered. AGF should hide his face in shame an resign
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by Kingspin(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
Is it the same Magu, President Buhari supported?
Or another Magu
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by DonDraper66: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nigeria system of goverment is always funny. They will fully understand your errors and weakness but will still go ahead to appoint you into very demanding position. They will give you money and teach you how to shear the said national cakes . But that always end up been a trap to frustrate you out of office anytime , anyday you refused their order or demands . They're all crooks and corrupt . None of them is free from corruption and stealing of public funds
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by Emyogalanya: 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
Babzrockman:
Wuna go keep quiet until Karma catches person. Cowards full among our elites in the society.

Magu karma is dealing with u sir
he who laughs last....
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Magu should name names, he shouldn't go down alone. The allegations is becoming too much
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
KevinDein:
Doesn't mean he's a bad boss. Most Nigerians are lawless and will always detest a strict boss.
This is exactly how APC Behave
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by ZooOga: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bullcrap, the EFCC just had a sports and exercise outing in Abuja with their acting chairman and they all had a great time together. do your googles.
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by Horbar1: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Magu and Hushuppi na the same.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

We deliver nationwide.
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by jjWhite1234(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
karma is real!!!
hire a home tutor for your kids,you will be happy you did
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by GodsMopol: 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by Adewale1603(m): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
yanabasee1:
When a man is down....that is when people will speak ill of him.....

Magu is on his own....Even Buhari sef, don the deny am...say he had long ordered for his investigation.....

Magu, you should mention names oh....Don't do like Ambode who went down without a fight!!!!
you want them to kill him
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
more revelations....

more, please.

this is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
ZooOga:
Bullcrap, the EFCC just had a sports and exercise outing in Abuja with their acting chairman and they all had a great time together. do your googles.

pray not to see people that'll be smiling, playing and joking with you, but deep down in them, they are after your downfall.

that's the meaning of true a real enemies.

stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
yanabasee1:
When a man is down....that is when people will speak ill of him.....

Magu is on his own....Even Buhari sef, don the deny am...say he had long ordered for his investigation.....

Magu, you should mention names oh....Don't do like Ambode who went down without a fight!!!!

him self no fit try this.

una go just hear say corona don kill am, whereas, dem don chop him eyes when it was dark.

fear Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by NaijadrivaCars: 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
AUTO CRA TIC
Automated TELLER Machine = ATM
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by NaijadrivaCars: 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Be careful of those that sing your praise when the going is good...

Only a man at his lowest ebb knows who are his true friends.
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by maxibrainz02(m): 12:59am On Jul 13, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.

Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.

That's pure 20k profit on one product

Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.

Some products are very easy to sell compared to others

Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria

I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.

I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �

The profits in this business is too much.

I have decided to teach you the business of importation.

You will learn how to import products at a very low price and sell very high here in Nigeria

You will be exposed to hot products that sells like fire here in Nigeria.

You will learn how to even beat down the price more as you're negotiating with the seller (this secret alone is one thing nobody will dare tell you)

You will learn how to import your products down to Lagos and from Lagos down to your doorstep anywhere you are

You will also learn how to sell your products.

By the end of the class you will be the indaboski of alerts �

Promise me you will pay me tithe when you begin lick oil �

Now tell me how much you're willing to pay for this class.

30k?
20k?
10k?

But NO

I'm crashing it down to a discount price of 3000.

Yes 3000.

But this offer will last last for 24hours

I also have an offer for early birds (those that will pay before 7pm)

Early birds will pay 2500.

2500 for those that will pay before 7pm today.

After 24hours everything will go back to 10k

The hot Product template alone is 30k not to talk of how to negotiate with the seller and beat down the prices more or is it the platforms that you can sell off your products with ease

Send Import to

I will also give out my underground importation book i bought for 7k for FREE.

Secure your bag ASAP �
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by ZooOga: 1:08am On Jul 13, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

pray not to see people that'll be smiling, playing and joking with you, but deep down in them, they are after your downfall.

that's the meaning of true a real enemies.

stay blessed, bro.

Blessing fellow milk lover. grin

all that could be true but i got a good vibe when i saw pics of him interacting with his team on their free weekend time on several occasions. and i no do crime so you will never see me docked and paraded like dem yahoo boys.

may you soon make or be gifted a billion and have a chick like Cossy at your beck and call. wink

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=509762239046271&story_fbid=2822626231093182

https://twitter.com/officialefcc/status/1221050720532750342

1 Like

Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by tomdon(m): 2:30am On Jul 13, 2020
But how do people manage to sustain a contradiction lifestyle. Imagine preaching against corruption in public while being utterly corrupt in private. Magu belongs to the sect of pharisees and saducees
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by Teejay13(m): 2:36am On Jul 13, 2020
Karma is a bitch!

"Let him face what he made others pass through. I am very happy that he is in detention and I hope aside being detained, he is going to face prosecution”.- former NBA vice president-Monday Ubani
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by Agugbadin: 2:52am On Jul 13, 2020
Do the right thing and remember that power is transient.
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by bigcasava1(m): 4:48am On Jul 13, 2020
Borno people are known to be wicked and heartless, abi u see am? Buratai, shekau and bokoharam.
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by sulaak(m): 4:50am On Jul 13, 2020
DonDraper66:
Nigeria system of goverment is always funny. They will fully understand your errors and weakness but will still go ahead to appoint you into very demanding position. They will give you money and teach you how to shear the said national cakes . But that always end up been a trap to frustrate you out of office anytime , anyday you refused their order or demands . They're all crooks and corrupt . None of them is free from corruption and stealing of public funds

They use your errors and weakness for political leverage.... read the Prince by political theorist Niccolò Machiavelli.
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by grammarian247(m): 5:19am On Jul 13, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by Akanbiedu(m): 5:27am On Jul 13, 2020
Being disliked by 90% of Nigerians in government work is an indicator he is doing more of the right things. I know those government workers well, they are never-do-wells.
Re: Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani by kevwemike: 5:53am On Jul 13, 2020
Babzrockman:
Wuna go keep quiet until Karma catches person. Cowards full among our elites in the society.

Magu karma is dealing with u sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) / Jonathan, Wike, Others Pay Tributes To Lulu Briggs At Final Burial / FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.