Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha (42455 Views)

Jeremiah Johnson: '12-Year-Old' Football Player's Look Shocks Social Media Users / Portsmouth Sack 3 Players For Racist Messages About Rashford, Saka, Sancho / Arsenal Offer £40m Plus Three Players For Wilfried Zaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by uthlaw: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2020
milehigh06:

I guess being hung for whistling at a white lady is better...half of your Mfers would have been hung by now considering how you all salivate behind white women
you just dey make noise!
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by mdchikezie(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THEY CAN ALL CRAWL FROM EUROPE TO SOUTH AMERICA AND BACK. RACISM WON'T GO AWAY AS LONG AS BLACKS CONTINUE TO DISREGARD AND SUBJUGATE EACH OTHER.

BLACK LIVES MATTER ONLY WHEN A BLACK PERSON IS KILLED BY THE POLICE.
IN THE US ALONE, EVERY YEAR, HUNDREDS OF BLACK GIRLS ARE MOLESTED BY BLACKS. HUNDREDS OF BLACK MEN ARE KILLED BY BLACKS. HUNDREDS OF BLACK ON BLACK CRIMES HAPPEN BUT IT'S SEEN AS A LIFESTYLE.

THIS BLM MOVEMENT IS COMPLETELY HYPOCRITICAL. SEE HOW IT ATTRACTS MORE DUNDERHEADS FROM OTHER BLACK NATIONS INCLUDING NIGERIA?

BLACKS DON'T ACCEPT, LOVE AND CARE FOR THEMSELVES BUT WANT OTHERS TO LOVE, ACCEPT AND CARE FOR THEM.
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL ALWAYS TREAT US THE WAY WE TREAT OURSELVES.
LIKE SHĮT.

AND WHO DOESN'T KILL THEMSELVES ?
IN YOUR SO CALLED AMERICA, WHITES DONT KILL WHITES?

3 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by providencia(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by kingthreat(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
The world we live in is filled with bigotry. It is something we have to live with.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by jesmond3945: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
Una Neva see anything, even white5 year old go look down on you and your pikin because you are black
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by ednut1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
paulolee:

love ur point and dt fact u stated bt pls how many have gotten contracts from thier club??
how many black coaches have thier clubs retained jus as madrid did zizou, barca did pep and chelsea did lampard
Y didnt arsenal retained henry dt him going to manaco
Y did ur hasselbiank said he knows of so many black coaches dt wunt complete their coaching badges because they wont be given a top deal...
my point is dt black playees are no longer interested in going for coaching badges bcoz they hardly gets top coaching deal....u tink if seedorf was a white, he wunt be coaching a lesser Italian team after failing with milan and cameroon??
my gee, the Truth is glaring and even remeber sterling said the same thing too
Frank Rijkaard is black isnt he Chris Hughton is black too. Arsenal retain Henry Na arsenal he end hin career ni. Both blacks and whites are giving chances and some fail e.g neville. How many black players even go for coaching courses ehn. Kanu, okocha and many 9ja players get coaching license Blacks should stop crying fowl abeg

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
uthlaw:
you just dey make noise!

When you get hung for whistling then you can talk...i know you hate yourself for who you are and its ok

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
I don't see this meance going away anytime soon just like I don't see corruption in Nigeria stopping,for a 12 year old to engage in such act speaks volumes of how far this racism of a thing has gone.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Hate is taught and learnt .
If they really care , the parents should be arrested and faulted too.

Scientific studies have shown children have racial bias as early as two.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Dedetwo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
logon599:
Why won't children get involved. They've observed the adults do it over time and now they've assumed it as normal. So how will he be punished now? Take away his phone?

The silliness points to the fact Africans have inferiority complex. It is mindboggling that most Africans arrogate the word "Black" to represent them. The idiotic phrase "Black and White" comes out of slavery. Why would Africans who had never been involved in slavery arrogate the black to themselves and then shout racism. There is no racism in the world because the earth has one race and it is human. If a dumbass fool uses a choice word to describe you, I suggest you do the same to the fool and stop these silly shouts of racism which seem to embolden idiotic Europeans and others. Nobody can belittle you unless you allow them.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by lagusboyyy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
paulolee:
bad....Whats the business with a 12yr old boy and racism..
generally i think dt people aint born racist bt are made racist due to bad parenting or bad social influence..
Even in professional football, ex internationals do retire and we see the whites taking nice coaching jobs like lampard and co, what abt the blacks that are interested in coaching?? mayb they aint good enough or the top European clubs wnt find it nice if a black skin is incharge of d changing room...
Samuel eto once said "racism in world football is like cancer, it can be controlled and managed bt cnt be cured completely
clarence seedorf coached AC Milan and perfomed woefully,same with a black manager in the epl(cant remember his name),his team was relegated,chris hughton(i think former newcastle manager)was also black.

Its not about the skin,but the output.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by paulolee(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
ednut1:
Frank Rijkaard is black isnt he Chris Hughton is black too. Arsenal retain Henry Na arsenal he end hin career ni. Both blacks and whites are giving chances and some fail e.g neville. How many black players even go for coaching courses ehn. Kanu, okocha and many 9ja players get coaching license Blacks should stop crying fowl abeg
nice reply and love the way u ended because dts my point in thes argument...
in the words of hasselbiank he said " he admits he knows
'several' black coaches who won't complete their badges
as they know they won't get the opportunity"
even Dwight yorke conserning aston villa job after di canio was fired said "that he has not taken a job in
football management yet because he can’t even
get an interview, and believes that the reason for
his struggles is a combination of being black and
lacking experience"..
how can blacks learn more and be experienced when they ended up being sidelined bcoz of their skin colour..
u mentioned okocha and kanu, wud u blame them for taking part in betting platforms in order to get more source of income?? if u broda is a retired footballer, would u advice him to go into coaching courses to get the badge knowing dt he can hardly get a top job or eveb given a chance in coaching...
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Emmypure: 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
paulolee:
generally i think dt people aint born racist bt are made racist due to bad parenting or bad social influence..
Even in professional football, ex internationals do retire and we see the whites taking nice coaching jobs like lampard and co, what abt the blacks that are interested in coaching?? mayb they aint good enough or the top European clubs wnt find it nice if a black skin is incharge of d changing room...
Samuel eto once said "racism in world football is like cancer, it can be controlled and managed bt cnt be cured completely

they are taking coaching jobs in their father lands, let the blacks go back to their land and take coaching jobs.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by EdiskyHarry: 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Na like diz de boy go start, tomorrow he go kneel for person neck.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by paulolee(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Emmypure:

they are taking coaching jobs in their father lands, let the blacks go back to their land and take coaching jobs.
simple as fvk...dts what i want to hear...Nice one
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by paulolee(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
lagusboyyy:
clarence seedorf coached AC Milan and perfomed woefully,same with a black manager in the epl(cant remember his name),his team was relegated,chris hughton(i think former newcastle manager)was also black.

Its not about the skin,but the output.
loved how u mentioned seedorf as a key example to my claim..
love ur point and dt fact u stated bt pls how many blacks have
gotten contracts from thier club??
how many black coaches have thier clubs retained jus as
madrid did zizou, barca did pep and chelsea did lampard
Y did hasselbiank said he knows of so many black
coaches dt wunt complete their coaching badges because
they wont be given a top deal...
my point is dt black playees are no longer interested in
going for coaching badges bcoz they hardly gets top
coaching deal....
u tink if seedorf gat white skin, he wunt be
coaching a lesser Italian team after failing with milan and
cameroon??
my gee, the Truth is glaring and even remeber sterling said
the same thing abt this matter
blacks stopoed trying and going for coaching badges because they hardly gets interviewed not to talk abt getting the job..
let me ask...if they dont get the job, how do u think they would learn and gain more experience..
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Dididrumz(m): 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THEY CAN ALL CRAWL FROM EUROPE TO SOUTH AMERICA AND BACK. RACISM WON'T GO AWAY AS LONG AS BLACKS CONTINUE TO DISREGARD AND SUBJUGATE EACH OTHER.

IN THE US ALONE, EVERY YEAR, HUNDREDS OF BLACK GIRLS ARE MOLESTED BY BLACKS. HUNDREDS OF BLACK MEN ARE KILLED BY BLACKS. HUNDREDS OF BLACK ON BLACK CRIMES HAPPEN BUT IT'S SEEN AS A LIFESTYLE.

THIS BLM MOVEMENT IS COMPLETELY HYPOCRITICAL. SEE HOW IT ATTRACTS MORE DUNDERHEADS FROM OTHER BLACK NATIONS INCLUDING NIGERIA?

BLACKS DON'T ACCEPT, LOVE AND CARE FOR THEMSELVES BUT WANT OTHERS TO LOVE, ACCEPT AND CARE FOR THEM.
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL ALWAYS TREAT US THE WAY WE TREAT OURSELVES.
LIKE SHĮT.

Accolades bro.
You said it all.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by ednut1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
paulolee:

nice reply and love the way u ended because dts my point in thes argument...
in the words of hasselbiank he said " he admits he knows
'several' black coaches who won't complete their badges
as they know they won't get the opportunity"
even Dwight yorke conserning aston villa job after di canio was fired said "that he has not taken a job in
football management yet because he can’t even
get an interview, and believes that the reason for
his struggles is a combination of being black and
lacking experience"..
how can blacks learn more and be experienced when they ended up being sidelined bcoz of their skin colour..
u mentioned okocha and kanu, wud u blame them for taking part in betting platforms in order to get more source of income?? if u broda is a retired footballer, would u advice him to go into coaching courses to get the badge knowing dt he can hardly get a top job or eveb given a chance in coaching...
utaka got a coaching job in france, Ashley cole is coaching, finidi George and so many others. Are blacks the only race paying football. Have u seen an ex asian player weeping and crying he was not made coach. Abeg abeg

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Sterope(f): 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Racism, tribalism..feeling of superiority for one reason or another does not need to be learned. Sometimes, it is just human behaviour.

paulolee:
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Blackdeewhy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
We all condemn the racist by white folks, but what about the devilish act we subject ourselves to I mean callousness of black man to another.
I have seen a Nigerian police killed an unarm citizen because of #50, Husband to wife ( vice versa) and greediness from our POLITICIAN. together we stand they say, but ARE WE REALLY TOGETHER?

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by paulolee(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
ednut1:
utaka got a coaching job in france, Ashley cole is coaching, finidi George and so many others. Are blacks the only race paying football. Have u seen an ex asian player weeping and crying he was not made coach. Abeg abeg
its owkay bro....i jua wish dt i get to see more of them in top European clubs...wunt be bad if i see two black coaches in the dugout in a london derby, ucl final or el classico fixtures even if it seems too impossible..
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by paulolee(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sterope:
Racism, tribalism..feeling of superiority for one reason or another does not need to be learned. Sometimes, it is just human behaviour.

nice points...u right
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by planetx: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LIKE SHĮT.
The two largest and most destructive war in human history was started and largely fought by white people not black people.

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Twenty8: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
Good! Racism is unacceptable, even from a child.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by ednut1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
paulolee:

its owkay bro....i jua wish dt i get to see more of them in top European clubs...wunt be bad if i see two black coaches in the dugout in a london derby, ucl final or el classico fixtures even if it seems too impossible..
does the world revolve around black people For every 30 plus players there is one coach. Even in africa they employ white coaches the most. Yet u are wailing that whites should give more blacks coaching jobs when blacks wont even give blacks. All you guys playing the race card she crawl back into una caves please..

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by lagusboyyy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
paulolee:

loved how u mentioned seedorf as a key example to my claim..
love ur point and dt fact u stated bt pls how many blacks have
gotten contracts from thier club??
how many black coaches have thier clubs retained jus as
madrid did zizou, barca did pep and chelsea did lampard
Y did hasselbiank said he knows of so many black
coaches dt wunt complete their coaching badges because
they wont be given a top deal...
my point is dt black playees are no longer interested in
going for coaching badges bcoz they hardly gets top
coaching deal....
u tink if seedorf gat white skin, he wunt be
coaching a lesser Italian team after failing with milan and
cameroon??
my gee, the Truth is glaring and even remeber sterling said
the same thing abt this matter
blacks stopoed trying and going for coaching badges because they hardly gets interviewed not to talk abt getting the job..
let me ask...if they dont get the job, how do u think they would learn and gain more experience..
i will still maintain my stand.

QUALITY OVER COLOUR!

Henry was given the chance at AS monaco,he flopped,are you saying white coaches are not sacked? MARADONA was sacked by argentina because of awful perfomance(is he a black man?)

Black race is kind of low in quality to the white race bro(hard truth).

Look at how we are even managing our countries.

BITTER FACT.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Racist boy,get this straight - if I have the chance ,I will shoot and kill you.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Xisnin(m): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Misplaced priority.
12-year-olds who commit violence are often excused but one
who posted racist messages is immediately arrested.

It will be comical to watch the trial(if any) of this kid in a "civilized" country.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Xisnin(m): 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
lagusboyyy:
i will still maintain my stand.

QUALITY OVER COLOUR!

Henry was given the chance at AS monaco,he flopped,are you saying white coaches are not sacked? MARADONA was sacked by argentina because of awful perfomance(is he a black man?)

Black race is kind of low in quality to the white race bro(hard truth).

Look at how we are even managing our countries.

BITTER FACT.
I am totally against crying racism when things don't favor a person.

However, calling an opinion a "bitter fact" is a sign of intellectual laziness when you can't
back yourself up with basic stats.

Regardless of race, how many coaches are really successful?
How many former top players are successful coaches?

Do you think Messi should be denied a coaching opportunity because Maradonna flopped?

You can make your point without devolving into racist rhetorics.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Xisnin(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
paulolee:
You are wrong.
Full-time racists aren't born but everyone has the traits in them.
Even some of the so-called non-racists go wild when angered by a person
of a different race.

Pretending that racists are made won't make it go away and I believe we are obsessing
about racism.

Being interested in a job doesn't mean you should get it.
That is not how businesses are run especially when the stakes are high.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Thepsyhiccensor: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could Ebere Eze Be Super Eagles Long Awaited Replacement For Jay Jay Okocha? / Meet Amon Okechukwu : 1 Legged Nigerian Athlete That Can Jump Over Cars - Photos / Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.