Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,320 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha (42457 Views)

Jeremiah Johnson: '12-Year-Old' Football Player's Look Shocks Social Media Users / Portsmouth Sack 3 Players For Racist Messages About Rashford, Saka, Sancho / Arsenal Offer £40m Plus Three Players For Wilfried Zaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Lmaomen1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Violence, I hate violence!
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Xisnin(m): 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
milehigh06:

Racism and tribalism are 2 different things
The effect of tribalism is worse.
Wars over race have not been fought for decades but tribalism
is still killing thousands every year with no one complaining.

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by paulolee(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Xisnin:

You are wrong.
Full-time racists aren't born but everyone has the traits in them.
Even some of the so-called non-racists go wild when angered by a person
of a different race.

Pretending that racists are made won't make it go away and I believe we are obsessing
about racism.

Being interested in a job doesn't mean you should get it.
That is not how businesses are run especially when the stakes are high.
yes...i gat all ur points and firstly i love ur opinion and where you are coming from abt dt racism game
secondly i jus dont agree abt dt black coaches interested in jobs angel because the Black's are no lonheg interested because they stand no chance i getting those jobs mayb because it seems the colour of thier skin is a big factor in getting a top job in Europe...
Dwight york an aston villa legend once said dt, he was tipped to get dt aston villa job after di canio was fired but he wasn't even invited for the interview simple because he is black and lackef experience. .how do blacks get experienced when they are sidelinded for top coaching jobs..
u tink aHenry and seedorf would still be jobless assuming they gat White skin....at least they would be managing lesser clubs in seria a, la liga, france or Germany to gain more experience....dts ma opinion bro
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by paulolee(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
lagusboyyy:
i will still maintain my stand.

QUALITY OVER COLOUR!

Henry was given the chance at AS monaco,he flopped,are you saying white coaches are not sacked? MARADONA was sacked by argentina because of awful perfomance(is he a black man?)

Black race is kind of low in quality to the white race bro(hard truth).

Look at how we are even managing our countries.

BITTER FACT.
Yup...so much loved all ur points and facts u listed..
firstly u made mention of the white maradona dt have failed countless times but still the coach of la plata..
Henry failed in monaco because dt was is first job and needed more experience to learn....do u think assuming he was white, he wont be coaching a smaller team in Europe top4 leagues than going to MLS??
secondly seedorf failed at milan and Cameroon and he is currently not employed as it stands after dt deportivo job last 2 seasons....how do u expect him to get more experience if not currently working...
lastly...i agree dt the whites are far ahead of us bt in this contex i beg to disagree d fact dt the whites are above us and have a higher quality over the blacks because a level playing field isnt given..
if top clubs starts giving the blacks jobs and more professionals starts going for coaching badges to get top jobs and gain more experience and still failed, i wud accept dt the whites are better....dt ur claim jus sounds asif the whites are too perfect..
for examples coaches like moyes, benitez, pelegrini, and even roy rodson of place have failed numerous times with big and small clubs and even taken teams to relegation but they are still incharge lesser teams in the Europe top 4 leagues...

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by planetx: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
The best way to deal with racism is to remove yourself, this is a quote from a black British lady born and bred with Jamaican parents that I follow on You Tube who relocated to the Gambia with her husband and son five years ago and she is loving it over there. I don't want to hear any African that use their own hand and resources to move to a white country complaining about racism.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by TheSourcerer: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
wetin con concern nairaland with the matter
hmm I wonder
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
no wonder... when you have parents who will brainwash their kids about football hatred.

one deluded NLer said this morning that he would be a failure as a parent if his child supports a certain EPL team, lol!
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by abike12(f): 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
very good
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by vickydevoka(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
milehigh06:

O.k I been think say I finish secondary skul. No vex .
But they are all form of discrimination okwaya?

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by vickydevoka(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
milehigh06:

O.k I been think say I finish secondary skul. No vex .
But they are all forms of discrimination okwaya?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by SaAyomikun(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
ogbiwa:

Go to the section under which you want to create a topic eg. Politics, under the section header you should see CREATE NEW TOPIC. Cheers

God bless you so much, thank you.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by safarigirl(f): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

AND WHO DOESN'T KILL THEMSELVES ?
IN YOUR SO CALLED AMERICA, WHITES DONT KILL WHITES?

Leave that ignorant fellow, if you made a comprehensive list of American serial killers, you would find more white people than blacks, if you made a list of sex traffickers, there would be more white people, what of child molesters?White women and men are all over that

But, one fellow in Nigeria, with little to no knowledge, will come to Nairaland, and type rubbish, so that his fellow ignorant people will hail him.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by mdchikezie(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
safarigirl:

Leave that ignorant fellow, if you made a comprehensive list of American serial killers, you would find more white people than blacks, if you made a list of sex traffickers, there would be more white people, what of child molesters?White women and men are all over that

But, one fellow in Nigeria, with little to no knowledge, will come to Nairaland, and type rubbish, so that his fellow ignorant people will hail him.

We know them
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by logon599: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Otisker:
the only reasonable comment I have seen so far. I thought we are proudly blacks, why vex and yell racism when someone calls u black. That means it is also racist to call a white man white. It's all these rubbish that won't make the real racism stop. One of the best solutions to racism is to ignore all irrelevant racial abuse and not be drawing unnecessary attentions.

Zaha is not upset for being called black. There was something else the boy added after black which has been blotted out in the tweet image above. That something else is the abuse for which he was arrested.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by henry978(m): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
This is just sad.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by JBoss25(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Plenty of such 12 year olds, full nairaland.com........... cheesy
aswear, here and Twitter I don't know which place is worse when it comes to trolling
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Emmypure: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
paulolee:

yes...i gat all ur points and firstly i love ur opinion and where you are coming from abt dt racism game
secondly i jus dont agree abt dt black coaches interested in jobs angel because the Black's are no lonheg interested because they stand no chance i getting those jobs mayb because it seems the colour of thier skin is a big factor in getting a top job in Europe...
Dwight york an aston villa legend once said dt, he was tipped to get dt aston villa job after di canio was fired but he wasn't even invited for the interview simple because he is black and lackef experience. .how do blacks get experienced when they are sidelinded for top coaching jobs..
u tink aHenry and seedorf would still be jobless assuming they gat White skin....at least they would be managing lesser clubs in seria a, la liga, france or Germany to gain more experience....dts ma opinion bro

Henry is currently managing In lower league, with Montreal impact in the USA, so stop saying what you don't know, even in epl, Paul ince once manage Blackburn Rover and he was a flop

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by fortran12: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
mdchikezie:

AND WHO DOESN'T KILL THEMSELVES ?
IN YOUR SO CALLED AMERICA, WHITES DONT KILL WHITES?
The black rate is astronomical. On 4th July, 99 people were shot in Chicago. Think about that
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Slynation(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
You can imagine a 12year old is behind the post...
That's how people will be insulting their elders online just because they have phone and data.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
paulolee:
bad....Whats the business with a 12yr old boy and racism..
generally i think dt people aint born racist bt are made racist due to bad parenting or bad social influence..
Even in professional football, ex internationals do retire and we see the whites taking nice coaching jobs like lampard and co, what abt the blacks that are interested in coaching?? mayb they aint good enough or the top European clubs wnt find it nice if a black skin is incharge of d changing room...
Samuel eto once said "racism in world football is like cancer, it can be controlled and managed bt cnt be cured completely

Are they disciplined enough to become coaches ?

You see the way Nigerians mess up political positions ? Moreover in NFF. You want to throw a Chelsea or Man Utd coaching job to a Nigerian ex international ?

The first question is, " Is this man disciplined enough to be an exemplary coach " ?

Being a follower is easier for people who lack discipline.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by paulolee(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
Naughtysite:

Are they disciplined enough to become coaches ?

You see the way Nigerians mess up political positions ? Moreover in NFF. You want to throw a Chelsea or Man Utd coaching job to a Nigerian ex international ?

The first question is, " Is this man disciplined enough to be an exemplary coach " ?

Being a follower is easier for people who lack discipline.
Yes i got all ur points bt i think they should also be given a chance to prove themselves...the rate of low numbers of black coaches in top European top clubs is a big problem and mind you, the black coaches have to be given a chance to prove if they are disciplined or not...
a level playing field is all i ask for than to be sidelining or discriminating against them because of thier skin colour..
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by paulolee(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Emmypure:

Henry is currently managing In lower league, with Montreal impact in the USA, so stop saying what you don't know, even in epl, Paul ince once manage Blackburn Rover and he was a flop
Yeah i kno dt Henry is in mls bt my problem with you guys is just dt u keep saying the black coaches all ends up failing jus like u mentioned paul ince...
my guy all coaches do fail and the difference between them is that some are given another chances to prove thier experience again, the white coaches keep getting more chanced to prove dt thay have learnt from the past failed job....were benitez, moyes, roy rodson and pelligrini not all big failures at a stage of thier coaching careers?? bt they still getting oda chances from smaller European clubs in top leagues bt the blacks are left to lick their wounds..
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by MarvelousMe: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

The boy is a jew

Isn't this racist??!
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by InApeace(m): 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
"...Whats the business with a 12yr old boy and racism..
generally i think dt people aint born racist bt are made racist due to bad parenting or bad social influence.."
Same thing happen in Africa at large when it comes to culture or something. Does that mean same thing too?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by uthlaw: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
milehigh06:

When you get hung for whistling then you can talk...i know you hate yourself for who you are and its ok
hate myself because you beat me,oga I get site to go,dis ur story no follow!
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by InApeace(m): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Such thing happen in Africa at large especially when it comes to culture, religion, ethnic and so on.
So what do we call that?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by scilover: 3:36am On Jul 14, 2020
Glad he got arrested. No matter how old a person is, racism is not allowed. Hopefully he will learn his lesson after this and more kids will learn not to be like this....
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Dedetwo(m): 7:07am On Jul 14, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Scientific studies have shown children have[b] racial bias [/b] as early as two.

There is nothing such as racial bias unless one believes in Black and White. And to do so amount to intellectual delinquency.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Dedetwo(m): 7:14am On Jul 14, 2020
milehigh06:

You are correct. One is real while the other is a misnomer.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 14, 2020
Dedetwo:

There is nothing such as racial bias unless one believes in Black and White. And to do so amount to intellectual delinquency.

Are you the exact same has a Chinese, Arab, white, Indian,Khoisan, papa new guinean, aborigine, adamanese,slavs?

Is a Fulani the same has an Igbo in phenotype and culture?

That 0.1 difference is important to some groups. Understand d world you live in.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
uthlaw:
hate myself because you beat me,oga I get site to go,dis ur story no follow!

Oh sorry...go hustle for your food...you never even chop and u wan follow me argue
..lmaoooo
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy's Racist Messages To Wilfried Zaha by uthlaw: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
milehigh06:

Oh sorry...go hustle for your food...you never even chop and u wan follow me argue
..lmaoooo
even if I never chop,no suppose affect you...y u dey talk like small pikin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could Ebere Eze Be Super Eagles Long Awaited Replacement For Jay Jay Okocha? / Meet Amon Okechukwu : 1 Legged Nigerian Athlete That Can Jump Over Cars - Photos / Rift Between Mikel Obi And Onazi Divides Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.