Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) (48294 Views)

Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) / Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
we knew that some women were evil demons with their maids, but the torturing of stepchildren/maids etc is just too much now!
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by selingel: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1357886/enugu-police-nabs-woman-inflicting-injuries-stepdaughter-disturbing-photos/

At this point I want to say this; women from South East should watch it, as over time they have gathered so much bad publicity to themselves.

I was listening to "Our backyard", on 95.1 fm about 3 weeks ago and Nedu, the presenter lamented on how this has been happening from these women for so long. Many callers blamed inability of some men to control their wives.

Howbeit, all tribes are involved and should be condemned with stiffer punishment.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
IGBO WOMEN
Let me be specific..... now
What's all these.....?

Anyway, I don't expect the creature that had a personal encounter with the devil and survived it, to act normal again....

3 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Btruth: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
What is the problem with all the women out there gan self.

1 Like

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Amalekki: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Let's be honest, this is not about the South East alone and we all know it! Let's speak out wherever we see this happening... it might not be as intense as this but it's happening in many places. I don't know what is wrong with some of our women in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
QueenMelinda:
I have noticed most women who do this evil act are usually igbos.
u be prick
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by vivalavida(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
@czarchris, u see what I told you
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Coronavirus84: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Cantonese:

At least it is better than your people who daily use fellow humans for money rituals.
You are too dull. Let's join hands together and call a spade, a spade rather you are shifting the goal post.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by slodot2000: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
QueenMelinda:

Yes i agree with you, They are very wicked when it comes to a child that is not their own. they torture the person until they run away. Thank God for social media and i wish government should draft into constitution lengthy years in jail for these women. very wicked people

8 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
debola33:
Why are most women wicked like this?
Because they remain the only creature who had a personal encounter with the DEVIL in the Garden of Eden and survived it.

Abeg make school do open make these KIDS go back to school before these WICKED WOMEN go exterminate them finish.

1 Like

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
I no fit reason this matter. Make I ask, na the pekin papa no dey house again?
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Bighead9: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmm Igbo

4 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
kikero:

It happens everywhere in Nigeria and is not limited to Igbos.

Most Nigerians regardless of tribe or status/class think nothing of bringing a small girl from the village and using her as slave in the name of Housegirl

The problem with Nigeria is not in Abuja...

It is limited to only igbos.. Yes. Eze said it

Eze said, “For the Igbo to be President, they must love themselves. Do they love themselves? The North is very kind. If you go to northern Nigerian, you will see churches everywhere. There are churches in Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna, Abuja and others yet they say there is hatred. Do we (Igbo) love ourselves?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by sisisioge: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Haaaaaa! She's a baby fa! Na wa o! The girl looks grossly underdeveloped for a 13yr old! It is well.

How about we throw these nasty women in jail for at least 5yrs to learn how to be humane biko?

1 Like

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Cantonese:

At least it is better than your people who daily use fellow humans for money rituals.

E pain am.. Wicked people of the yeast gringringrin

7 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
iceberg02:
Sad!
This evil was done by an ipob yoot lady..
All of them are beautiful wicked..
Talk to ya fifu ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by drskyfly007(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
QueenMelinda:
I am Igbo but this is the painful truth..It is more common in the east and I don't know why sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Eniolakiite:
No one deserves this kind of inhumane treatment angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vre389Muyf8

I'm in Nigeria, don't mind my username.. Single

Can we connect? Already sent u a pm.. Pls do well to reply
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by investigator007: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
How can you be this wicked
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by airminem(f): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Politicians steal massive sums of monies but NOBODY ever inflicted a scratch on them for the CRIME... Pathetic sad
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
@Poster, Abeg How Do you got this Bad News From, CHA E!
GOD HELP UDOKABESTLUV, so that bad women wouldn't see me.
which bad woman
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by 4nyworld: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Poor child.What a heartless woman.
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by lozanni(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
QueenMelinda:

The Winners Chapel AKA Living Faith Church Deaconness who used fire to burn a little girl's butt and private part is an Igbo woman too?
She was a Yoruba woman who got her daughters to be involved in the very sadistic act too !
So, you see crime or wickedness is not the exclusive preserve of any tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Ogbeniomo: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
IfeomaOnu1:

Yes, l am Igbo, but this is the truth. I am really worried.
No, Am from west it is thesame here o

1 Like

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by kolade560: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Woman, may ur children suffer such fate.
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by reuben81: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Tripitaka:

Bravo, on this groundbreaking observation. I hope you're proud of yourself.
yah,the guy is right Igbo women does that a lot let's be sincere
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Ogbeniomo: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

It is limited to only igbos.. Yes. Eze said it

Eze said, “For the Igbo to be President, they must love themselves. Do they love themselves? The North is very kind. If you go to northern Nigerian, you will see churches everywhere. There are churches in Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna, Abuja and others yet they say there is hatred. Do we (Igbo) love ourselves?
Trash, let's face realities please
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by andyanders: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
QueenMelinda:
Exactly, from Enugu state in particuler. Too bad
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ogbeniomo:
Trash, let's face realities please

Tell. That to Eze... He is ur elder grin
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Bashirkareem31: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
QueenMelinda:
You can say that again!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus / A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) / Photos From A Robbery Attack In Ikare, Lagos This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.