Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) (48295 Views)

Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) / Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Legendarytonyy: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
Some igbo women are just devils in human form.
Enugu women in particular. Satan must punish this woman for me
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by definateli: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Greenbirth:
These wicked women don't read news or what. The last woman that did the same thing is currently in police cell still another wicked witches are repeating the same act. Shame...

Hmm read which news, those kind women don finish nollywood film to go read news. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by andyanders: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
selingel:

At this point I want to say this; women from South East should watch it, as over time they have gathered so much bad publicity to themselves.

I was listening to "Our backyard", on 95.1 fm about 3 weeks ago and Nedu, the presenter lamented on how this has been happening from these women for so long. Many callers blamed inability of some men to control their wives.

Howbeit, all tribes are involved and should be condemned with stiffer punishment.

Mostly, Eastern states women and I cannot figure out the kind of heart they have nd inhumane acts on innocent children.

On Sundays, u see them dress like angels with the biggest bible and sitting on front chairs, singing and praising God.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by BigTableShaker(f): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
some Igbos are pure evil.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Sixfeetbelle: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
@Poster, Abeg How Do you got this Bad News From, CHA E!
GOD HELP UDOKABESTLUV, so that bad women wouldn't see me.

Have you done what I requested of you? Did you send my message to Obiano?
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by nick50(m): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
Indeed the heart of women is wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by tollyboy5(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
kikero:

It happens everywhere in Nigeria and is not limited to Igbos.

Most Nigerians regardless of tribe or status/class think nothing of bringing a small girl from the village and using her as slave in the name of Housegirl

The problem with Nigeria is not in Abuja...
Brother I liked your statement but I must confess Igbo ladies are kind of strict abi wicked I don't which 1 to sey. I still remember why i ran away from Igbo class in Lagos many years ago, funny enough many of the Igbo student had to join Yoruba class leaving our then Igbo aunty with less than seven student. In school then when you see some Igbo aunty with tiny beard most especially the single ones, my brother run!
My neighbors @ home were Igbo's they dear not com outside to play rubber with other Yoruba street children. Even me landlord son dey play rubber like mad.
I must confess the kind of discipline igbo give to their children make them look too harsh, when its now another man child they'll act like tiger.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by tim212(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
Enugu again cry
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Chevronstaff: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
Igbo women sha...This is just too common in the south east...#smh
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by mark2sunny(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
If it was my wife, that day you’ll join your ancestors.
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Slynation(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
Seems Enugu is home to all child abuse and maltreatment... Always on the news
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by luluosas(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Devilish woman
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by friday2011(m): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Na waoo, the way pple are inflicting injuries on there domestic staffs and relatives this days ehnn...

No be the pikin put you for problem naa...

People are just looking for who to pour there frustration and anger on...

She should be prosecuted.
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by sinola(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Don't be surprised that this kind of women are those ones that sleeps in the church and those ones you always sees in front seat during church service shouting 'I receive it'
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Musafatiu2(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
i don't know y human being are just callous
13yrs old girl for that matter again
she need to be tortured very well nd face the consequences
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Excuses: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
JAOS:
everytime enugu and bad news

Except a man wishes death for me or my family everything is simply crap shit.

What on earth would make me want to inflict pains on somebody else.

May God never puts us in conditions that will make us do the things we never imagined..
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Brizzydelphine: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
Oh! God help us .this is pure wickedness
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Youngaboy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
But wait oh,
What is wrong with 'Woman beings' all the time?
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by 3kay945(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Only God knows how many lashes amount to those marks

1 Like

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by EdiskyHarry: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
U might be surprised she is a deaconess in her church.
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by CzarChris(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
vivalavida:
@czarchris, u see what I told you
I'm completely and utterly speechless.

1 Like

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by idahme(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
mazichido:
lipsrsealed

What wrong could that poor girl have done to attract such inhumane punishment.

God please give us all good heath and wealth to take care of our offsprings.

The girl did no wrong, children only display childish behavior during that stage like playing, doing things which you tell them not to do. It's normal for them all, when they pass that stage they will out grow them. But the issues with most women is that same acts done by their biological children will be forgiven and taken as normal but when done by a 6year old that is not theirs you see them using pepper , cane, sticks, iron, plywood and all manner of weapons on a small innocent girl. Fortunately for this girl a concerned neighbor intervened on her behalf, it's so pathetic hearing this all the time. I have discovered many families who give out their children for this modern day slavery are actually able to take care of these kids in the vicinity they live, government schools are everywhere both rural and urban. It's not like these slave masters send their wards to topnotch schools other than the government schools they are used to, some families are just ignorant of what is on going. I really don't know why people should even consider bringing minors as house girls when you can employ adults and pay them
The citizens should rise up and participate more in reporting these abusers for them to have their day in court, also national orientation agencies as well as other meaningful bodies should step up advocacy against violence to minors. This trend is becoming alarming by the minutes
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Have you done what I requested of you? Did you send my message to Obiano?

U know I'm very popular in Nairaland forum
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Dpharisee: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
kikero:

It happens everywhere in Nigeria and is not limited to Igbos.

Most Nigerians regardless of tribe or status/class think nothing of bringing a small girl from the village and using her as slave in the name of Housegirl

The problem with Nigeria is not in Abuja...

The reality which some are missing is that when things like this happens, Igbos are quick to shame the perpetrators of these heinous acts, I respect them for that while others may look away and make it seem like they don't have wicked people in their midst
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by collum(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
I blame the man for everything that girl is going through . how will u marry someone u can't control.
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by stormborn28(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Greenbirth:
These wicked women don't read news or what. The last woman that did the same thing is currently in police cell still another wicked witches are repeating the same act. Shame...
to be sincere I'm even shock. Some of them are here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Sixfeetbelle: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

U know I'm very popular in Nairaland forum

So you can't get someone who can do it at least?
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

So you can't get someone who can do it at least?

Get in touch with me
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by shaw2(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
You can't care for urself and ur wife, but u people will open leg like chicken dey lay children like egg hoping to send them out when they come of age.

Una mumu never do
Keep breeding like mosquito no close leg.

If they are abused una go open mouth like crocodile dey lay abuse like u expect them to treat ur child like their own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) / Photos From A Robbery Attack In Ikare, Lagos This Evening / Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.