Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! (6097 Views)

Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land / Umu Obiligbo – KENE CHUKWU / Ogun Ti Afi Ma Nde Ipo Nla Tabi Di Eni Pataki Lawujo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by MetaPhysical: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Im on ground in the homeland of great Igbo warriors, authentic Nwafors, the indigeneous and original Igbo man. If you are not from Imo you are fake! grin

I am in the middle of ancestral history, the proud warriors and wrestlers of historic Ohafia those who when present at gathering other Igbos tremble and fear!

Mess around and get decapitated around here.

Chuckwu okike abiama! grin

Christina say hi! grin
I didnt know Ibo girl sabi make amala. Amala and ugu is wonderful!

I shout out to Afikpo people, your daughter is something else. Hmmm.
grin

Cc
Adaibeku
Rekhina
Chocho54
Imhotep
Lzaa

8 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by LaboPolitics: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
It's refreshing to know that Ndigbo live as landlords in your brain rent-free. grin

Spread the gospel of the redoubtable nature of Ndigbo. Ya gazie.... grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Osaze007: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
Share picture of their poto poto region

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Bigflamie(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
This dude is too obsessed with Igbo. shey! na madness?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by ChoCho54(f): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
First you are in Imo...

Then in Ohafia...

Then an Afikpo chic is using your ballz for rubbing practice, all in one place.

You have taken this metaphysical nonsense too far grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by IamWonderful: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
hahahahahahahaha
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by ChoCho54(f): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Osaze007:
Fake Osaze. Did your mummy tell you your daddy was from Edo? Get a DNA! Hiss.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by ChoCho54(f): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Im on ground in the homeland of great Igbo warriors, authentic Nwafors, the indigeneous and original Igbo man. If you are not from Imo you are fake! grin

I am in the middle of ancestral history, the proud warriors and wrestlers of historic Ohafia those who when present at gathering other Igbos tremble and fear!

Christina say hi! grin

grin

Cc
Adaibeku
Rekhina
Chocho54
Imhotep
Lzaa

Omo Igbo ti sin o*o fun e je grin

5 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by 900winer(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
I'm waiting for.......... grin
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by MetaPhysical: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
900winer:

I know you are trying to canibalize him grin grin

grin
Thats why i did not announce my travel itinerary here cause i did not want to be ambushed and turned to a morsel. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
smiley smiley
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by MetaPhysical: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
Osaze007:

I don take plenty picture as we dey come through different villages. After you pass Onitsha rest of Iboland is like the village my great great ancestor lived in. When we reach Owerri I was delighted, its lively. APC tried for Imo State.

Sam Mbakwe is a great legend here people love him and everything is referenced to his time.

Ibos are bigots. Every conversation is about Yoruba, afonja, iberibe. They are bloody bigots. I dont understand their language but i can pick when they talk bad about Yoruba. I didnt want to show im Yoruba but few of them in the bus knew.

Hey, look here,.....Ibo girls are ready to fvk anything from Westside. Come see as they rush Ibo guys that dropped off at Onitsha. Chai!

I don turn to undercover photographer, i dont want them to know what im doing or who i am. grin. I go load them when i return. This is Ngwa territory, the legendary Arochuckwu and Abiriba, I want to return home in one piece. grin

14 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by MetaPhysical: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
fx45:
Metaphysical nwanne, we're waiting to give you a grand reception in Aba. Just come and shout 'Lamidi Cownu is a scammer'

No be me and you. grin
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by igboarenice: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Please keep a low profile and observe these tips
1. Keep your eyes open and out of your digital devices at all times.
2. Observe physical characteristics of people around you.
3. If you think anyone may be following you, make a special effort to note identifying characteristics. Don’t tip the person off
4. Don't discuss business openly
And i hope to God you have installed car tracker in your vehicle.
Stay safe bro.

10 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by MetaPhysical: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
zionmde:

sharrap. Igbos dont support violence. If dats wat dat stuupid kanu is preaching then he should come home and lead d war front. Everybody irrespective of their opinion is free and safe to go around anywhere in Igbo land.

Thats been my experience so far here in Mbaise. I cant speak for anywhere else in iboland. Onitsha was very free, its like Lagos, people know who you are but dont care.

3 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by MetaPhysical: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Omo Igbo ti sin o*o fun e je grin

Onisokuso. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by fx45(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:
No be me and you. grin
No need to panic. Igbos are the original Awon Accommodators. You'll sure be given a royal treatment. As long as you continue telling anybody that cares to listen that Lamidi Cownu the p®rnstar is also a scammer. Feel free to vomit it there, same you vomit it here. Chest-beating Igbos must get sense by force

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I don take plenty picture as we dey come through different villages. After you pass Onitsha rest of Iboland is like the village my great great ancestor lived in. When we reach Owerri I was delighted, its lively. APC tried for Imo State.

Sam Mbakwe is a great legend here people love him and everything is referenced to his time.

Ibos are bigots. Every conversation is about Yoruba, afonja, iberibe. They are bloody bigots. I dont understand their language but i can pick when they talk bad about Yoruba. I didnt want to show im Yoruba but few of them in the bus knew.

Hey, look here,.....Ibo girls are ready to fvk anything from Westside. Come see as they rush Ibo guys that dropped off at Onitsha. Chai!

I don turn to undercover photographer, i dont want them to know what im doing or who i am. grin. I go load them when i return. This is Ngwa territory, the legendary Arochuckwu and Abiriba, I want to return home in one piece. grin

This whole nonsense you wrote didn't add up.

3 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by IDeyNL: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:

You lie.

No part of Igbo land will call you "Afonja" or mock you calling "Yoruba"

You never visited Igbo land.

14 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Anambra1stS0n: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Christina say hi! grin

grin

Cc
Adaibeku
Rekhina
Chocho54
Imhotep
Lzaa

Be frank to yourself after you left west from Ogun and all the villages when you got to Delta viewing Onitsha how do you feel don't lie grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by MetaPhysical: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
First you are in Imo...

Then in Ohafia...

Then an Afikpo chic is using your ballz for rubbing practice, all in one place.

You have taken this metaphysical nonsense too far grin

She is indigene of Afikpo. Her people from there. She was born there. When she turned five she was sent to live with her sister in Surulere, stayed there and finished secondary. Went to Benin for higher education. She has been going between Benin and East on business.

Amebo, why this thing worry you? grin

2 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by omenka(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
Did you see this ipob witch on your arrival? cheesy

She has been threatening me on fb. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by 900winer(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin
Thats why i did not announce my travel itinerary here cause i did not want to be ambushed and turned to a morsel. grin
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by MetaPhysical: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
post=91676875:

Be frank to yourself after you left west from Ogun and all the villages when you get to Delta viewing Onitsha how do you feel don't lie grin grin

This is one of the biggest bigots in Africa. Watch out for this guy. angry

9 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by ChoCho54(f): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Onisokuso. grin grin

Na true grin
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by MetaPhysical: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
omenka:
Did you see this ipob witch on your arrival? cheesy

She has been threatening me on fb. cheesy

Hahahahahahaha.... grin grin grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alhassan Dantata One Of Richest Men In Africa In The 20th Century / Traditional Medicine In Pre-colonial (negro) Africa: Superior To The European's / Tradition And Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.