Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! (6167 Views)

Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land / Umu Obiligbo – KENE CHUKWU / Ogun Ti Afi Ma Nde Ipo Nla Tabi Di Eni Pataki Lawujo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
omenka:
I heard Anambra belongs to Igalas. How true is this?
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

5 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by MetaPhysical: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
omenka:
I heard Anambra belongs to Igalas. How true is this?

Yes, true. Thats why an Igalaman, Obiano, is governor....but APC is getting ready to take over Anambra. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by History555: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ok where are the pictures. Abi you are an agbo seller. Even agbo sellers have Nokia 3310
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by coolitempa(f): 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
See this skull miner o! Are we now going to start dragging position on that too?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/otokoto-ritual-murder-s-court-frees-suspect-ajaegbu-22-years/

Osu amaka

2 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by MetaPhysical: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
coolitempa:

Good luck to you eyan mi. I have no intention of visiting that side anytime soon. Even the people those there are waiting to run away. God forbid bad tin. grin

Lmao! Thats why Im incognito. Its nighttime, if you no hear from me daybreak dispatch Amotekun to come for my rescue bro. grin

3 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Justice35: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
coolitempa:

Good luck to you eyan mi. I have no intention of visiting that side anytime soon. Even the people those there are waiting to run away. God forbid bad tin. grin
madam abi na oga just talk say you no get transport money joor....maybe one kind Igbo guy here go send you money..

2 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Apawicked: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
Igbos have always been models worthy of emulation by Yorubas. No day would be complete in a Yoruba man life without thinking and talking about Igbos. Apawicked 2020

7 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by coolitempa(f): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Lmao! Thats why Im incognito. Its nighttime, if you no hear from me daybreak dispatch Amotekun to come for my rescue bro. grin

Just be kiaful yasef…..Amotekun dey on stand by...... grin grin
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by coolitempa(f): 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Apawicked:
Igbos have always been models worthy of emulation by Yorubas. No day would be complete in a Yoruba man life without thinking and talking about Igbos. Apawicked 2020

Like drug trafficking .. back to sender.
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by ChoCho54(f): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
coolitempa:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/otokoto-ritual-murder-s-court-frees-suspect-ajaegbu-22-years/

Osu amaka
Lol..were you even born then? I don't need to Google up any link for you, just go to NL front page and check the scores grin
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by coolitempa(f): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
Justice35:
madam abi na oga just talk say you no get transport money joor....maybe one kind Igbo guy here go send you money..

Another broke ass internet loud mouth.... grin

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by ChoCho54(f): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Why are you reporting someone on a useless thread you should laugh over?
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Apawicked: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
coolitempa:

Like drug trafficking .. back to sender.
wanna talk about drugs? create a separate thread for that let's talk about Tinubu the Chicago drug lord, Buruji Kashamu and the ones on deathrow in Saudi Arabia

6 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by coolitempa(f): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Lol..were you even born then? I don't need to Google up any link for you, just go to NL front page and check the scores grin

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/enugu-ritual-killings-tricycle-operators-identify-victims-demand-justice/

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by coolitempa(f): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
Apawicked:
wanna talk about drugs? create a separate thread for that let's talk about Tinubu the Chicago drug lord, Buruji Kashamu and the ones on deathrow in Saudi Arabia

No point arguing with you....just face SE Asian....they even know your names... grin

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by ogbuefi677(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I don take plenty picture as we dey come through different villages. After you pass Onitsha rest of Iboland is like the village my great great ancestor lived in. When we reach Owerri I was delighted, its lively. APC tried for Imo State.

Sam Mbakwe is a great legend here people love him and everything is referenced to his time.

Ibos are bigots. Every conversation is about Yoruba, afonja, iberibe. They are bloody bigots. I dont understand their language but i can pick when they talk bad about Yoruba. I didnt want to show im Yoruba but few of them in the bus knew.

Hey, look here,.....Ibo girls are ready to fvk anything from Westside. Come see as they rush Ibo guys that dropped off at Onitsha. Chai!

I don turn to undercover photographer, i dont want them to know what im doing or who i am. grin. I go load them when i return. This is Ngwa territory, the legendary Arochuckwu and Abiriba, I want to return home in one piece. grin
so you still de enter bus?
with all d sai barbaring?

3 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Justice35: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
coolitempa:

Another broke ass internet loud mouth.... grin
lolzzzz I can help you...even if na 30k for transport, just admit say you wan visit east simple!!

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Apawicked: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
coolitempa:

No point arguing with you....just face SE Asian....they even know your names... grin
OK now omenka is waiting for you, go and play with him

7 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by coolitempa(f): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Justice35:
lolzzzz I can help you...even if na 30k for transport, just admit say you wan visit east simple!!

Empty noise maker...go and find your level... grin

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by PIMPAR: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Osagyefo98:

This whole nonsense you wrote didn't add up.

Don't worry I will be going to their potopoto republic by next week. I will personally send you enough

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by omenka(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Apawicked:
OK now omenka is waiting for you, go and play with him
Haba na! You re too mean. grin grin grin
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by PIMPAR: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Why are you reporting someone on a useless thread you should laugh over?
Keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Justice35: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
coolitempa:

Empty noise maker...go and find your level... grin
truth you are not my level...... Some one that can't afford 10k for transport can't be on the same page with me......Lee me go and find my level......before I go please I want to ask,have you eaten anything this evening You no I care..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnewi New Yam Festival Heard Today, It Looks So Demonic (photo) / Miss Akwa Ibom Beauty Queen Dies Under Strange Shocking Situations / My Take On Source of Yorubas from Benin As A Bini Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.