Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! (6156 Views)

Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land / Umu Obiligbo – KENE CHUKWU / Ogun Ti Afi Ma Nde Ipo Nla Tabi Di Eni Pataki Lawujo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by SaintBeehot(m): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
Metaphysical na man you be o, even for the lock down you still find those creature that allowed God to pursue us from the Garden of Eden cheesy .Always remember " Yoruba Woman as First lady in Yoruba land" Or else you not fit for the position. Always remember!!! Metaphysical always remember that!!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by ChoCho54(f): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

Keep quiet
Suqmadiq!
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by ChoCho54(f): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
SaintBeehot:
Metaphysical na man you be o, even for the lock down you still find those creature that allowed God to pursue us from the Garden of Eden cheesy .Always remember " Yoruba Woman as First lady in Yoruba land" Or else you not fit for the position. Always remember!!! Metaphysical always that!!!!.
Hian! So Igbos have been tormenting you since the time of Adam and Eve? grin

No wonder Oduduwa angrily cast himself down from heaven to commit suicide.

7 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
zionmde:

sharrap. Igbos dont support violence. If dats wat dat stuupid kanu is preaching then he should come home and lead d war front. Everybody irrespective of their opinion is free and safe to go around anywhere in Igbo land.
Ezi bida afo saagbue gi there ozu nwuru awu
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I dont know town I just land. Na my gehfren go take me around. She say post your picture so we know who we dey look for when we arrive. grin
metaphysical nwa try and make it na I will dm you my number ok just try u know yorubas are not coward chai nwoke mara mma just come you hear
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
900winer:
I know you are trying to canibalize him grin grin
no let him just come
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
coolitempa:

Good luck to you eyan mi. I have no intention of visiting that side anytime soon. Even the people those there are waiting to run away. God forbid bad tin. grin
will u keep shut
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by SaintBeehot(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Hian! So Igbos have been tormenting you since the time of Adam and Eve? grin

No wonder Oduduwa angrily cast himself down from heaven to commit suicide.
can you please come again cheesy . I don't see any reason why your elders keep lying to you, ask them to tell the truth. probably you might have added lying to your cowardice characteristics.

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
omenka:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
grow up
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by PIMPAR: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:

This is one of the biggest bigots in Africa. Watch out for this guy. angry

The boy na one local village headmaster now.
Look at his village bellow
What do you expect from village boy?

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

The boy na one local village headmaster now.
Look at his village bellow
What do you expect from village boy?
Your relations in osogbo are not happy with you, plan to visit soon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by PIMPAR: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
You go wail tire
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by PIMPAR: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
IspitonCowards:
A case of Almajiris. Anambra experience

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by PIMPAR: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
IspitonCowards:

It says it all

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by johnmartus(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Which bridge you are building. Any Yoruba man or woman that will work against Yoruba vision in 2023 is playing with his or her life. You're on suicide mission already.
MetaPhysical:

Bloody bigot. A freaking bloody bigot.

Im trying to build bridge between West and East and see how we can make 2023 a Ibo presidency. Ive been invited to come East by a beautiful exotic chick to kick start a new Nigeria. Listen to how this bigot is trying to destroy it.

Its people like you why I am undercover, if you catch me here, Ahhh, na only God go secure my escape. Bloody bigot, fake Igbo. True Igbo men are in Imo state.

, You need Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by PIMPAR: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Another case of Almajiris in the east

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

A case of Almajiris. Anambra experience
The shithole Donald trump was talking about, it was abeokuta

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by zionmde: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Ezi bida afo saagbue gi there ozu nwuru awu
typical of an ipob member. Non tolerance is number 1 mark. so in d Biafra of ur dreams everyone with a different opinion must be attacked

ewu gambia
enwe ocha
nkapi nwuru anwu
otule ezi di Ka gi
kitikpa gbachi Kwa gi na kanu there
Udele kpuru isi

2 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by mightyhazell: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Clown... u should be storming a psychiatric home for adequate care and cure for your compulsions
Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Successive governments are yet to find any solution to the open defecation issue ravaging ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by EbenezerTriumph: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Im on ground in the homeland of great Igbo warriors, authentic Nwafors, the indigeneous and original Igbo man. If you are not from Imo you are fake! grin

I am in the middle of ancestral history, the proud warriors and wrestlers of historic Ohafia those who when present at gathering other Igbos tremble and fear!

Mess around and get decapitated around here.

Chuckwu okike abiama! grin

Christina say hi! grin
I didnt know Ibo girl sabi make amala. Amala and ugu is wonderful!

I shout out to Afikpo people, your daughter is something else. Hmmm.
grin

Cc
Adaibeku
Rekhina
Chocho54
Imhotep
Lzaa

we welcome you to Alaigbi

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by EbenezerTriumph: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Im on ground in the homeland of great Igbo warriors, authentic Nwafors, the indigeneous and original Igbo man. If you are not from Imo you are fake! grin

I am in the middle of ancestral history, the proud warriors and wrestlers of historic Ohafia those who when present at gathering other Igbos tremble and fear!

Christina say hi! grin

grin

Cc
Adaibeku
Rekhina
Chocho54
Imhotep
Lzaa

we welcome you to Alaigbo.
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Osaze007: 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I don take plenty picture as we dey come through different villages. After you pass Onitsha rest of Iboland is like the village my great great ancestor lived in. When we reach Owerri I was delighted, its lively. APC tried for Imo State.

Sam Mbakwe is a great legend here people love him and everything is referenced to his time.

Ibos are bigots. Every conversation is about Yoruba, afonja, iberibe. They are bloody bigots. I dont understand their language but i can pick when they talk bad about Yoruba. I didnt want to show im Yoruba but few of them in the bus knew.

Hey, look here,.....Ibo girls are ready to fvk anything from Westside. Come see as they rush Ibo guys that dropped off at Onitsha. Chai!

I don turn to undercover photographer, i dont want them to know what im doing or who i am. grin. I go load them when i return. This is Ngwa territory, the legendary Arochuckwu and Abiriba, I want to return home in one piece. grin

Kai Kai I’m looking forward to your experience
Tell us about the children of hate and envy

2 Likes

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Osaze007: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
At least you are adventurous enough to travel and visit the SE, that's if at all you actually did travel East of the Niger. Maybe you will in the course of your stay learn a thing or two about the entrepreneurial spirit, ingenuity and dogged nature of the Igbos as you transverse each cities, towns and states etc... *clears throat* eh-ehem before I forgot to add, try learn the secret as to how Igbos come some hundreds of miles to tour region, buy up your lands and force your unimaginatively lazy men into crying to Tinubu over been displaced by Igbos grin

Welcome to the Eastside aburo grin

Come to the west and learn how yoruba churches are buying your land up

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by APCdestroyer: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Fake Osaze. Did your mummy tell you your daddy was from Edo? Get a DNA! Hiss.
Yes Edo not igbo

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by coolitempa(f): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
will u keep shut

Esi gini...... shocked... I am trying to save my brother’s life from being kidnapped and all you can do is complain.

1 Like

Re: Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Christina say hi! grin

grin

Cc
Adaibeku
Rekhina
Chocho54
Imhotep
Lzaa

MetaPhysical ,MetaPhysical , MetaPhysical . . how many times did I call you? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Child Abuse In Nigeria / Oba Of Benin Announces Date For Outdoor Ceremony Of Odudua Rites / Who Is More Business Minded, Yoruba, Igbo Or Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.