Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 (15356 Views)

Poll: Who Grabs The 3 Points?

Chelsea: 63% (40 votes)
Liverpool: 28% (18 votes)
Draw: 7% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 / Racing Santander Vs Real Madrid [1 - 3] On Sunday,6th March 2011 / Real Madrid Vs Real Sociedad [4 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by codeb(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2011
@Iyked,

Did u watch the game or were you occupied with Torres loss to defending champions Chelsea. Talking about Chelsea being relegated; when your team played like relegation team. Imagine a team like liverpool coming to the bridge to park a marcopolo bus in front of goal, so PATHETIC!
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by switch47(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2011
Liverpool is a much bigger club than chelsea!when you hear the name liverpool you remember many epl titles,great champion's league glory,but when you hear chelsea you see a small team that did not win the epl for more than 50 years and only won when a certain roman abramovich spent so much money enticing players and manager causing an imbalance in d transfer market before they could manage to win titles but still could not win champion's league. Now even with the spending the real teams are wiser now and with the UEFA FINANCIAL REGULATION RULE chelsea will soon capitulate and go down the drain because without heavy spending Chelsea will remain a mid table team.prepare 4 the worst!!chelsea sucks.get used to that
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by ndigbo: 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2011
@ Codeb, if a marcopolo bus is parked across a goal post, it make it easlier for me to score thru the bus from the under!

A twenty man defence can be recked by your three world class strikers, only and if you have the midfield to give the killer passes!
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by codeb(m): 12:39am On Feb 08, 2011
@Ndigbo,

LOL
We will surely sign you this summer.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by jaephoenix(m): 12:44am On Feb 08, 2011
@codeb.u r such a sore loser.
man u-barca uefa champ lge,man u defended wit 10 men,even rooney rarely crossed d halfway.result dy played 0-0,n dey went on 2 win d champ lg.
there r many egs,even chelse-barcs
moral:end justifies means
u said its bin long we played cl.well dat was ab t 1 yr ago.but guess wat?we r d best ever 3 teams in europe in terms of cl won,crowned wit d european badge of honor on our european jerseys.chelski has been playin cl n uefa since The Creation but nil,while we have 5 cl + 3 uefa +2 supercup,do d math son
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by codeb(m): 1:07am On Feb 08, 2011
@jaephoenix,
I can imagine you watching Chelsea next week in champions league featuring Torres while your team(history) sit at home glue to their tvs. grin
When was the last time your team lifted the EPL, hmmm, were u born then?
Manutd are on the verge of breaking your records with 19 EPL and you are there talking about history, waka pass jor.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by IykeD(m): 1:36am On Feb 08, 2011
codeb:

@Iyked,

Did u watch the game or were you occupied with Torres loss to defending champions Chelsea. Talking about Chelsea being relegated; when your team played like relegation team. Imagine a team like liverpool coming to the bridge to park a marcopolo bus in front of goal, so PATHETIC!

I didn't want to reply you and more so i was pretty busy to do so. I was very happy that Torres left okay, in fact, this move ought to have been made last season. He had nothing to offer no more and as for your statement ( i laugh in Spanish jajajjajajaja). We sold you guys used product, we had taken out the juice long time ago and then gave your pathetic club the waste product and at such a high figure. If you guys had bought him for 70m at his peak, it would have been better for y'all. Mark my words, by the end of the season, Torres will be sold to Athletico Madrid for 10m, just remember today's date and time!

Before you say anything (cos i know u will come shouting, typical of Chelsea fans), just go to page 7 and see that show of shame again. In my entire life of watching football, never have i seen such before, what i have always seen of a frustrated team is them unleashing their anger and frustration on their opponents by picking up fights et al but your pathetic team and the touts they have as players (just like u fans especially after taking shepe!) decided to fight each other in the field of play, that is the height of frustration and it will go down in history books!

jaephoenix:

@codeb.u r such a sore loser.
man u-barca uefa champ lge,man u defended wit 10 men,even rooney rarely crossed d halfway.result dy played 0-0,n dey went on 2 win d champ lg.
there r many egs,even chelse-barcs
moral:end justifies means
u said its bin long we played cl.well dat was ab t 1 yr ago.but guess wat?we r d best ever 3 teams in europe in terms of cl won,crowned wit d european badge of honor on our european jerseys.chelski has been playin cl n uefa since The Creation but nil,while we have 5 cl + 3 uefa +2 supercup,do d math son

Please tell him, cos it seems he doesn't know.

codeb:

@jaephoenix,
I can imagine you watching Chelsea next week in champions league featuring Torres while your team(history) sit at home glue to their tvs. grin
When was the last time your team lifted the EPL, hmmm, were u born then?
Manutd are on the verge of breaking your records with 19 EPL and you are there talking about history, waka pass jor.

You actually acknowlege there is a record to be broken set by your masters right? Why not try getting close to that record talk less of it being broken. Also mark my words, any day Chelsea wins the Champions League, i will stop watching football! Now i can go sleep!
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by codeb(m): 7:58am On Feb 08, 2011
@Iyked

Typical fans that show his face after a victory, where have u been since last season when your team was hobnobing with relagation team. grin

Go to sleep and dream of winning EPL.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by ndigbo: 8:10am On Feb 08, 2011
@ Codeb, if a marcopolo bus is parked across a goal post, it make it easlier for me to score thru the bus from the under!

A twenty man defence can be recked by your three world class strikers, only and if you have the midfield to give the killer passes!
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by Kx: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2011
Torres admission that Liverpool surprised them with their 3 defensive midfielders formation clearly puts a question mark on carlo anchelotti's coaching abilities.

How can a coach watch like onigbinde for 90 solid minutes without adopting a change in formation
that can counter the opponents defensive style?
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by farochron(m): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2011
Codeb,

God don catch you no title for Chelsea this season. Liverpool still has Europa Cup but your dream of a champion's league is dead. With your current form and Barca still in Champion's league. Just be the usual participant that you are.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by IykeD(m): 10:25am On Feb 08, 2011
codeb:

@Iyked

Typical fans that show his face after a victory, where have u been since last season when your team was hobnobing with relagation team. grin

Go to sleep and dream of winning EPL.

hahahha go check all Liverpool threads, even when my darling club was hovering around relegation hood earlier this season, i was solidly and "super-gluely" behind them cos i know the club i follow, they've got character and can turn things around despite the crisis they have been through. But watch it, anytime (pretty soon though) that chelsea gets around just mid-table, it will take them at least 10 seasons to attempt to catch up with top 6, mark my words too.

Kx:

Torres admission that Liverpool surprised them with their 3 defensive midfielders formation clearly puts a question mark on carlo anchelotti's coaching abilities.

How can a coach watch like onigbinde for 90 solid minutes without adopting a change in formation
that can counter the opponents defensive style?

Do they have a coach? No game plan watsoever, i am pretty sure our dear Christian Chukwu would have read that match well and done better. He will be offloaded like a bag of thrash soon.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by codeb(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2011
@farochron

Europa league? Competition for losers, who watches europa league, i would rather have my team knocked out of champions league by clubs like barca than play in europa or losers league. Little wonder Torres and macherano left your sorry team to play for champions league teams.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by farochron(m): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2011
Codeb,

Try to win that Champion's league. In the list of Legends we are still reckoned with but you have never been reckoned with in Europe because your name is never written on any European Trophy or silverware. Liverpool. 5 Champ league, with 3 Europa League. Highest from England. Chelsea, 0 Champ league 0 Europa league. With this I think this argument should exist between me and a Man U fan and not a losing team like Chelsea.

You send a child to school all the time to get a degree and he keeps failing while you send another once in a while and he brings home the certificate. Who will you prefer in your heart of hearts?
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by jaephoenix(m): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2011
@codeb
sorry son when we last won d title in 1991 i was 14.quesion is WERE U BORN THEN?
at least it took chelsea 50 hot yrs b4 dey won it.so son think b4 u disrespect.
Considerin ur chances of silverware dis season is nil(even arsenal losers hav a chance at carlin),i think chelsea ll grab europa wit 2 hands n will kill 4 it
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by IykeD(m): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2011
farochron:

Codeb,

Try to win that Champion's league. In the list of Legends we are still reckoned with but you have never been reckoned with in Europe because your name is never written on any European Trophy or silverware. Liverpool. 5 Champ league, with 3 Europa League. Highest from England. Chelsea, 0 Champ league 0 Europa league. With this I think this argument should exist between me and a Man U fan and not a losing team like Chelsea.

You send a child to school all the time to get a degree and he keeps failing while you send another once in a while and he brings home the certificate. Who will you prefer in your heart of hearts?

hahahaha

jaephoenix:

@codeb
sorry son when we last won d title in 1991 i was 14.quesion is WERE U BORN THEN?
at least it took chelsea 50 hot yrs b4 dey won it.so son think b4 u disrespect.
Considerin your chances of silverware dis season is nil(even arsenal losers hav a chance at carlin),i think chelsea ll grab europa wit 2 hands n will kill 4 it

You guys have silenced him finally
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by codeb(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2011
U wanna know where i am?
To the Champions league thread, be there if you can. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by codeb(m): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2011
@iyked,jaephoenix, farochron,

The truth is that you guys are living on past glory, too bad every season passes with gloom on your faces.

Liverpools Fc is PAST and HISTORY , CHELSEA IS PRESENT and the FUTURE! Get use to it.

@ jaephoenix,
Too bad since you were fourteen; that is like 22 years ago. The way your team is going about it, I pray God gives you and your fans another 80 years more to live to celebrate EPL trophy. Pathetic.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by mrofficial(m): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2011
What's the fuss with these liver looserpool fans? Is it because we bought Torres from your team? And I hear some looserpool fans say Torres is used up. So why are you still barking? Keep your past glories, or rather wallow in it. Let's talk about now. We bought Torres 50m pounds, yes! Is it your money? Where are you in the league table? You'll play another europa cup next season, carry am as you like.

For those that watched the game, you observed that whenever Torres is with the ball, they quickly gather him. Torres stopped playing since he got elbowed by a liverpool defender. Meaning: "Abeg, make una carry una wahala go, make una no give me injury. After all, no be this one go decide who carry league. "   grin

Let's wait till the next game.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by codeb(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2011
@mr.official,

no mind them, Torres abandoning their wrecked ship dey pain them no be small.
Pepe reina is considering a move to man utd as well after supporting Torres move. They should worry about that.

Europa league is where liverpool belong permanently, i wish them luck in lifting the trophy . grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by farochron(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2011
@Codeb,

We shall see who it will pain when we come fourth again and grab the Champion's league like we usually do. Just continue to lose. You still have Man city and others to lose to. I think by then you will start counting your loses. The bitter truth is that Liverpool with their too much Liver usually bring chelsea bad luck. Your presence in the Champion's league is bringing England serious agony. England would be happier if they could replace you with Leeds utd that are more promising.

If you ever win Champion's league tell Seun to ban me.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by codeb(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2011
@farochron,

Cry me a river, and if you ever win EPL tell Seun to ban me.
grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by codeb(m): 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2011
@farochron,

Oops. If you ever make top four tell Seun to ban me as well.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by IykeD(m): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2011
mr.official:

What's the fuss with these liver looserpool fans? Is it because we bought Torres from your team? And I hear some looserpool fans say Torres is used up. So why are you still barking? Keep your past glories, or rather wallow in it. Let's talk about now. We bought Torres 50m pounds, yes! Is it your money? Where are you in the league table? You'll play another europa cup next season, carry am as you like.

For those that watched the game, you observed that whenever Torres is with the ball, they quickly gather him. Torres stopped playing since he got elbowed by a liverpool defender. Meaning: "Abeg, make una carry una wahala go, make una no give me injury. After all, no be this one go decide who carry league. "   grin

Let's wait till the next game.

read my post above about Torres!
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by codeb(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2011
@Codeb,

We shall see who it will pain when we come fourth again and grab the Champion's league like we usually do. Just continue to lose. You still have Man city and others to lose to. I think by then you will start counting your loses. The bitter truth is that Liverpool with their too much Liver usually bring chelsea bad luck. Your presence in the Champion's league is bringing England serious agony. England would be happier if they could replace you with Leeds utd that are more promising
[

@ farochron,

Read the bolded part. If you usually make top four, why arent you playing Champions league this season? grin
Concentrate on Europa league cos that is where ur team belongs. You know we are all EPL teams, so I support your team to win the Europa cup for us. Though i do not watch the europa league, too many matches and small teams play in that league.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by farochron(m): 7:22am On Feb 10, 2011
@ Codeb,

So Mancity that you are not sure of beating in the second leg after the first leg trashing of your team is a small team. Athletico and others are small teams. The last time I checked, the likes of real madrid that you dread in the champ's league was beaten 5-0 on aggregate by Liverpool. When they had the best players in the world.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by codeb(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2011
@farochron,

For your digestion, any team can lose to any team whether big or small. Last week Manu lost to Wolves, does that make Wolves a big team?
The truth is that many teams dont take Europa league seriously because of its low value, and major participants are mostly mid table teams and teams in decline(liverpool)in europe. Little wonder Tottenham feeded a reserve team last season in the europa league that led to their eventual exit, that goes to show you how terrible it is.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by IykeD(m): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2011
codeb:

@farochron,

For your digestion, any team can lose to any team whether big or small. Last week Manu lost to Wolves, does that make Wolves a big team?
The truth is that many teams dont take Europa league seriously because of its low value, and major participants are mostly mid table teams and teams in decline(liverpool)in europe. Little wonder Tottenham feeded a reserve team last season in the europa league that led to their eventual exit, that goes to show you how terrible it is.

You are playing in the champions league yes, i agree but the last time i checked, tens/hundreds of clubs have played in the CL in the past but the only clubs that are mentioned when CL is talked about are the clubs that have won it especially those in top 3. Has Chelsea ever won it? No! Will Chelsea ever win it? No!, not in this lifetime may be in the life to come. So mate, go bury your head in shame with your CL euphoria! You just have two matches to play though, before your backside is kicked out of CL. Peace!
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by farochron(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2011
@ Codeb,

You are just one die hard Chelsea fan like I am a die hard Liverpool fan grin. If you feel Europa league is not as important as other leagues I can also deduce from your statement that EPL is not as important as Champion's league. That is the more reason why you should win the Champion's league and be a champion for once. Stop winning minor leagues like EPL. EPL champions are only known in England. Try to conquer Europe like we did. We provoked Man U to do this and they did. Get provoked and conquer Europe.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by codeb(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2011
@iyked,farochron,

Winning EPL is more important to an english man than champions league u know, you can ask Gerrard. No english man is an accomplished footballer without an EPL medal.
To be frank with you all, it is easier for Chelsea to win champions league than liverpool lifting the Epl trophy again, we have as much chance as any other team in the champions league, we were in the final three years ago, the main reason why we bought Torres for more fire power up front.
Need to take a break from here and locate champions league thread to meet with my fellow contenders.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by mrofficial(m): 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2011
@codeb, leave those pr!cks. They re still vexing about Torres leaving their team. Next season, fabregas will be in for 50m pounds, then this looserpool fans will go and hang themselves.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 by Ranoscky(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2011
codeb:

@farochron

Europa league? Competition for losers, who watches europa league, i would rather have my team knocked out of champions league by clubs like barca than play in europa or losers league. Little wonder Torres and macherano left your sorry team to play for champions league teams.
ADAMU !!!

Even the champions league trophy had been lifted by liverpool several times and, the so called chelsea that you called a champions league team is stil struggling for relegation this season with big question marks on their heads on their miserable performance this season, not to talk of smellin/touching the champions league cup (that would be when devil decides to repent)!

WAS!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 20th April 2024 / Arsenal Vs Hull City (2 - 0) On 11th February 2017 / Wolves Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 3) On 21st September 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.