Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Supreme Court Declares Virtual Court Sittings Constitutional - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Declares Virtual Court Sittings Constitutional (11866 Views)

Fubara issues Executive Order relocating legislative sittings to Govt House / Court Orders Rivers Assembly Factions To Suspend Sittings / Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Declares Virtual Court Sittings Constitutional by Dealdean: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2020
Vacancy: pay per post job available
Re: Supreme Court Declares Virtual Court Sittings Constitutional by EyezofGod120: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2020
JosephXavier:

Excuse me?
Because you were first to comment means that God has answered your prayers? SMH

This is a nice development. So we can now watch TV shows like judge jury and the rest in Nigerian channels?

At least this will educate some of us on our constitution OK

Re: Supreme Court Declares Virtual Court Sittings Constitutional by remi4ever(m): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2020
If you need an android app developer/windows software developer for your projects or business needs..

Let's chat on whatsapp.
Re: Supreme Court Declares Virtual Court Sittings Constitutional by Heavensent01(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2020
EyezofGod120:
angry damn!!!FTC am so so happy today lord,,,walahi this is a sign that baba God don answer my and prayers,,, I dedicated this FTC to all guys out there looking for our daily bread,,the lord will help us all financially and put all our selfish leader and our enemy into shame,,pls how can my claim NY FCT give away from OP??

which of your brother is looking for your daily bread? agege bread or Ibadan bread
?

clown
Re: Supreme Court Declares Virtual Court Sittings Constitutional by 22brains(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2020
9jayes:

I can now sue my landlord on WhatsApp

lol... But You go still buy data oo. No be free
Re: Supreme Court Declares Virtual Court Sittings Constitutional by Adex099(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2020
Glo users should also be prohibited from joining any court proceeding.

We don't want to be hearing "my lord may I" after judge had already sentenced the suspect.

Thank you.
Re: Supreme Court Declares Virtual Court Sittings Constitutional by obaobirin: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2020
Bulk purchase and sharing available..

Kindly call 08034945802
Thank you.

Re: Supreme Court Declares Virtual Court Sittings Constitutional by EyezofGod120: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2020
Heavensent01:

which of your brother is looking for your daily bread? agege bread or Ibadan bread
?

clown
Bunkum
Re: Supreme Court Declares Virtual Court Sittings Constitutional by Austino778: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2020
They will be cleared away all the fig trees.....
Re: Supreme Court Declares Virtual Court Sittings Constitutional by Heavensent01(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2020
EyezofGod120:

Bunkum

this jerk love to exhibit his own naivety. you better go and remodified that gibberish you cooked up there
Re: Supreme Court Declares Virtual Court Sittings Constitutional by barrwebilor(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Please some1 should save a brother from hunger and starvation. May GOD bless u as you come to my aid. 0025050908. Stanbic ibtc
Re: Supreme Court Declares Virtual Court Sittings Constitutional by EyezofGod120: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Heavensent01:

this jerk love to exhibit his own naivety. you better go and remodified that gibberish you cooked up there
,,then arrest me na
Re: Supreme Court Declares Virtual Court Sittings Constitutional by FLOTAN(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
A lot of things are changing and demonstrating the realities of the new normal. With improved infrastructure we should expect more significant revolutionary initiatives in several sectors ranging from education, health, politics, corporate, etc

***We are glad to announce our exciting Promo Offers for the season!

A whooping 20% discount on Haven Garden and Ross Haven Estates!!!

Grab it now and make significant asset appreciation from day one.

Limited plots on promo.

Hurry!

Re: Supreme Court Declares Virtual Court Sittings Constitutional by fely1223: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
This course provides you with complete training in event and wedding design.

Use color matching, popular themes, and the latest event design trends to create a cohesive and modern design for any event. Work with your clients to choose a theme that speaks to them while keeping true to the goal of the event.

CHOOSE THIS COURSE IF YOU’D LIKE TO:
– Work as an Event Stylist or within an event styling Team
– Add styling to your skillset and enjoy exploring your creativity
– Learn how to create stunning tablescapes & work with design elements
– 3 months of mentoring and internship and Continues business support.
– During the course, you will complete a series of projects allowing you to grow by putting your skills to the test.
– You will work with a professional wedding stylist, your teacher, and mentor who is there to review your work and help you improve.
– You will earn a certificate that you can use to obtain a job or start a career and an Event decorator and stylist.

IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
After completing the course, students will be able to:
Define your own creative style.
Design and create concepts based on customer expectations.
Utilize color theory, palettes, and styles of Architecture and Design.
Understand the methodology behind formulas for design and budget.
Obtain wholesale design materials such as fabrics, florals, table-settings, centerpieces, and lighting.
Plot and read floor plans and create renderings.
Present design concepts and sell your services.
Find design resources and establish vendor partnerships.

As a graduate of this course, you will receive your certificate and the professional designation as a Signature Wedding and Event Designer.

Registration link in bio

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP To Obaseki: Clear Air On Bribe-For-Ticket Allegations / El-Rufai To Youths: Be Involved In Politics So You Can Have A Nation You Like / What The Government Should Do About The Nigerian Police Force (npf)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.