Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years (19903 Views)

Magu Failed To Remit N48billion Loot Including Seized Jets, Hotels— Salami Panel / Diezani Alison-Madueke: Magu Failed To Cooperate With UK / Magu Failed To Account For 332 Recovered Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by ursullalinda(f): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
This Magu na criminal oh!
Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by seanjy4konji: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Agba yahoo
Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by smilyice(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
michaelpop50:
b
for boy
Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by PIMPAR: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Lying This day's. I could vividly remember in 2019 when Magu came to National assembly to defend the yearly budget. He was commended by the chairman, for funishing them year to year audited financial transactions

1 Like

Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by sureheaven(m): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
That is buhari's one of the most stupid decision all in the name of tribe, favoritism and nepotism .

You don't keep people for more than a year in such sensitive position before changing them.
Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by kolaaderin: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
All the above comment never read to comprehend what is stated in this write-up. Read and. Understand before commenting.
Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by Enemyofpeace: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
The guy don chop bellefool
Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by k2money(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
My thoughts is that 8th assembly knows alot about the refusal. Why are passing bills to the agency that hasn't audit for the previous bills?
Just my thoughts sàràkí crews please don't quote me.
Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by oluwasegun007(m): 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
They got em by the balls...
Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
EngineerBode:
Something tells me that Magu helped Abba Kyari to hide money. Since Kyari died, maybe he was trying to corner the money for himself. The cabal are persecuting for this. My thoughts o

You don’t need to be a prophet to know that in Nigeria politics... the only way to get into trouble is to try and chop alone....those that are wise know how to carry many people along.... once the casualties are going to be too much.. it’s eventually swept under the rug....Magu is paying for being a chop alone...: not for chopping...

4 Likes

Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by nextstep(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Magu this and Magu that... all are a distraction from the fact that this was Buhari's pick, and Buhari insisted on keeping him in acting capacity despite objections from NASS and other. All Magu did was with the tacit approval of his boss, so nobody should come and be telling me what we already know. angry

1StopRudeness:
You don’t need to be a prophet to know that in Nigeria politics... the only way to get into trouble is to try and chop alone....those that are wise know how to carry many people along.... once the casualties are going to be too much.. it’s eventually swept under the rug....Magu is paying for being a chop alone...: not for chopping...

Wise words...

2 Likes

Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by rolams(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Problem upon problem!
Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by TakingItBack: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
The Nigeria issue really is bad. And its good that we already know that its ONLY possible to make change if and only if we do it in a group formation. Remember, there is ALWAYS POWER IN NUMBERS.

The question is HOW do we as Nigerians get this change we NEED?
We have a lot of problems which birth more problems making Nigerians find it hard to live in Nigeria.
•Political thuggery,

•Police /SARS brutality (I have been on gun point with the police for at least twice for absolutely no reason).,

•Election rigging,

•Unemployment (imagine jobless Nigerian buying Jobs especially govt jobs as high as 250,000 per slot, that's if you'll even get the job.

•Gross decay of our educational system,

•Mind blowing corruption ( like seriously, in Nigeria -snakes can swallow Billions of Naira, rats can invade a presidential villa and Billions be spent to repel the rats. and its fine for our government to dole out this crazy news knowing that dumb Nigerian will just make jokes about it and calm down, comedy is all we like right?

Worse so, youths don't have jobs in Nigeria and worst is that other countries either deny us entry or restrict Nigerians from employment in their countries. This makes us stuck in odd positions of unemployment, impoverished living, stress etc while our Rulers are killing us in and out.

The list of our wahala is endless and mostly linked to our government (both the voters and the voted for and more especially the clowns that refuse to ever vote).

So the question is still. What or How can the change be achieved?

All of us youths need to come together as one whether Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Muslim, Christian, or traditionalist we have to fight this collective

We should try as much as we can to get students and young professionals involved in this movement. It is our movement, our future, our lives, and our country at stake. We can't be as docile as our parents had been to leave it all to the demons while sitting like lame ducks who'd complain and resort to prayers of "God dey" to wish it out. We are taking action to wrest our country from the stranglehold of the vampires such that our kids born and unborn would be proud of us when they hear or read the history of our patriotism and quiet revolt.

Needless to say , the so called 20 years of democratic dispensation has not only dispensed with the lives and welfare of the Nigerian people, the so called transition is notting but a transition from military dictatorship to civilian authoritarianism. The past 20years have however revealed that the PDP & APC have no fundamental difference other than such difference that exists between an armed robber and 419. both anti-poor parties are like the biblical satan who have only come to steal from the masses , kill them with bullets of poverty , insecurity , inadequate healthcare and finally to wreck destruction on their Future.

The AFRICAN ACTION CONGRESS on the other hand is a revolutionary party of vibrant , angry and hungry Nigerian Young people, student, worker artisan and peasants who are frustrated by the anti-poor character of the s yes ten and desire to see a revolution that restructures our economy into summer That serves the needs of millions of Nigerians in place of t yes current arrangement that only services the greed of powerful and corrupt few

If you fail to push him(Omoyele Sowore) to be the change that Nigeria needs, I guarantee you... it will cost you another sixty years.
- Marricke Kofi Gane

To Join the party of the Revolutionary

CALL: 08065693312, 08090510348 , and 08135341363

Follow @aacparty on twitter
Join me on telegram. On this handle. ( takeitbacknow ) send a message. To Join And let me connect you with other vibrant Brothers and sisters.

Let's trend the hashtag #takeitback #aacparty #revolutionnow on twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc

1 Like

Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
This man have sinned a great deal
Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by 2cribz: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
till 2016..After 2016 it was either join or beat them however he went in for embezzlement with insatible need to get all at all cost and convert to personal use.. Pls jail him for 500years pls

1 Like

Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by PureGoldh(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
This Magu of a man na Hushpuppi Version 20.0

1 Like

Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by grandpoh(m): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
I doubt this man is a Nigerian,I mean how could the head of the anti graft agency of a nation be this corrupt.
Am always down each time I see any news update of tales of magu.
Truly the messiah that will save this nation will probably be born five generations from now cos even pikin wey dey belle now don corrupt before they born am

1 Like

Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by Samylekey(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
dynicks:
Endless expository tales of naija's currect "INDIGENOUS HUSHPUPPY"

Na here we dey.....truely we shall see as dis matter go take end!...

It's MAGU season 2; Episode 13.... grin

I missed episode 12 cos we no get light for area, I must make sure fuel dey Gen before I miss episode 14, lol.

1 Like

Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by Dmano: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
What else can I say,other than it shall be well with me and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Buhari Angel well done , he helped the Dullard and his cohort to siphon Niger Delta oil money to offshore accounts... The Dullard in Aso Rock tried twice to get him senatorial confirmation , that's to tell u he knw more than enough, he is their ATM machine

1 Like

Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by Brushstrokes20: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
# MAGUPUPPI season 4....

Sit back and enjoy my people
Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by JordanMichael(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Magu is more popular than boko haram these days
Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by naijadefender: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
For the most part, what is actually the terms of reference of this committee, they have served Magu with a cocktail of accusations since the probe began last week, of which some have been proven be frivolous. I hope they are not on a wild goose chase.

1 Like

Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by Dealdean: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
This is non sense, are they just realizing this today?

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by edoairways: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
michaelpop50:
How can you make a police officer the chairman of efcc? Them dey give monkey banana to keep?
Making police man the chairman of Efcc was the right decision taken by the government however it would have been worst if it another person. The truth is, corruption is the the DNA of an average Nigerian
Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by Yankee101: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
When you carry position give bushman
Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by edoairways: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
They should stop this drama, stop using propaganda to deceive Nigerians
Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by SVC6000: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Carma Rangers 1. x. 2 1.19 10.00 42.00
Magus Mandrid fc
Re: Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years by best80: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
Corrupt president, using corrupt efcc chairman to fight corruption despite the rejection from Senate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Declines Request To Freeze Edo Government's Accounts / Anambra: 16 Days Gone, Unknown Gunmen, Touts Still Dare Soludo / How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.