Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. (2997 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by kooler99: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
I have been reading people's opinion in regards to the face off between the Ex Md NDDC Joy Nunieh and the Minister of Niger Delta Godswill Akpabio. While we know the profile of Godswill Akpabio who is a lawyer by profession, a former 2 time governor of Akwa Ibom, a senator and now the minister of Niger Delta. Who is this lady that dares to steer in the eye of the barracuda that most men would not want to even argue with.

Joy Nunieh is ogoni and she is from Rivers State. Her father is a renowned lawyer, philanthropist, politician and one of the elite son's of ogoni land. She is also a lawyer by profession, she was a special adviser to the ministry of petroleum during the time of Goodluck Jonathan, Most people seem to forget that she was also an influential member of CPC and like a daughter to buhari, because her father and buhari were very good friends. Their was even a rumour back in 2015 that it was Joy Nunieh who convinced Rotimi Amaechi to dump PDP and join APC. She and Amaechi are very good friends and she made sure she installed him in the inner circle of buhari's team. She was not just an active member but also a financial member of CPC and if not for the fact that she was woman they would have made her the party chairman.

I was reading an article and i saw comments where people called her, olosho for allegedly having 4 husbands, a prostitute and saying she slept her way to the top. Some even say she is ugly and what would make Akpabio look her way with all the young girls out there.

Let me tell you something, i have been opportuned to meet this woman like 5 times on a hi hi basis that woman oozes opulence, her dress sense is 10 over 10 and this woman is very attractive and it shows in her confidence. I don't think this woman is photogenic because her online pictures do her no justice.When i saw the video where she accused akpabio of harassment she did not look like her normal self. Even Fani Kayode commented about her beauty, what would make a former governor,senator and current minister go after a woman like this, it's because she is what's known as the total package. She has culture,she is smart,fierce,rich,attractive,matured beautifully and a close link to Mr president himself.

I know that she has been married twice and Akpabio increased the number of husbands just to spite her and i really feel for this woman. In Nigeria of today when you have a tigress as a wife if you are not harder or as complete as she is, you must feel choked and intimidated. She is a man in a woman's body and she can be very nice but don't get on her wrong side. If she said she slapped Akpabio then na hot one she give am true true.

When Allison Madueke was minister of petroleum who is that bagger to talk or even shake, but Joy Nunieh stood her ground to win her respect.So no be normal woman slap Akpabio na Joy Nuhieh Slap am ooo. They are both lawyers and they both know the implication of what the allegation of sexual harassment can cause and i am surprised that Akpabio has not decide to take legal action for defamation of character. But knowing Joy Nunieh she will have proof and will be waiting for Akpabio to dig his own grave so that she can bury him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by donbachi(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
Strong woman

1 Like

Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by crispus09(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
hmmm op really knows this woman,i know she is a no nonsense mama
Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by Taich(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
OP you are biased, the issue of four husbands and sexual harassment as it affects Joy and Akpabio should be a secondary matter, I think we should focus on who ate the Yam that's all.
Akpabio accused her on live television of not having prerequisite certificates for the office she was holding and insubordination which he provided proofs.
Madam Joy accused Akpabio of pushing her to commit fraud, she stated that Akpabio does not sign any document, and she slapped him in his guest house. All her allegations against Akpabio may be true but it will be very difficult to prove unlike the ones against her.

4 Likes

Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by IDENNAA(m): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
kooler99:

I have been reading people's opinion in regards to the face off between the Ex Md NDDC Joy Nunieh and the Minister of Niger Delta Godswill Akpabio. While we know the profile of Godswill Akpabio who is a lawyer by profession, a former 2 time governor of Akwa Ibom, a senator and now the minister of Niger Delta. Who is this lady that dares to steer in the eye of the barracuda that most men would not want to even argue with.

Joy Nunieh is ogoni and she is from Rivers State. Her father is a renowned lawyer, philanthropist, politician and one of the elite son's of ogoni land. She is also a lawyer by profession, she was a special adviser to the ministry of petroleum during the time of Goodluck Jonathan, Most people seem to forget that she was also an influential member of CPC and like a daughter to buhari, because her father and buhari were very good friends. Their was even a rumour back in 2015 that it was Joy Nunieh who convinced Rotimi Amaechi to dump PDP and join APC. She and Amaechi are very good friends and she made sure she installed him in the inner circle of buhari's team. She was not just an active member but also a financial member of CPC and if not for the fact that she was woman they would have made her the party chairman.

I was reading an article and i saw comments where people called her, olosho for allegedly having 4 husbands, a prostitute and saying she slept her way to the top. Some even say she is ugly and what would make Akpabio look her way with all the young girls out there.

Let me tell you something, i have been opportuned to meet this woman like 5 times on a hi hi basis that woman oozes opulence, her dress sense is 10 over 10 and this woman is very attractive and it shows in her confidence. I don't think this woman is photogenic because her online pictures do her no justice.When i saw the video where she accused akpabio of harassment she did not look like her normal self. Even Fani Kayode commented about her beauty, what would make a former governor,senator and current minister go after a woman like this, it's because she is what's known as the total package. She has culture,she is smart,fierce,rich,attractive,matured beautifully and a close link to Mr president himself.

I know that she has been married twice and Akpabio increased the number of husbands just to spite her and i really feel for this woman. In Nigeria of today when you have a tigress as a wife if you are not harder or as complete as she is, you must feel choked and intimidated. She is a man in a woman's body and she can be very nice but don't get on her wrong side. If she said she slapped Akpabio then na hot one she give am true true.

When Allison Madueke was minister of petroleum who is that bagger to talk or even shake, but Joy Nunieh stood her ground to win her respect.So no be normal woman slap Akpabio na Joy Nuhieh Slap am ooo. They are both lawyers and they both know the implication of what the allegation of sexual harassment can cause and i am surprised that Akpabio has not decide to take legal action for defamation of character. But knowing Joy Nunieh she will have proof and will be waiting for Akpabio to dig his own grave so that she can bury him.

She is not a beautiful woman. By the way , Rivers women tend to be a little stronger than average Igbo woman who enjoys cushioning from their husbands and brothers. The Rivers, Anioma , Uhrobo and Edo women had to be strong to make up for their men.
Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by LibertyRep: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
It seems people always have the tendency to side with the underdog especially if the person is a female.

All we want to know is: Who ate the OILY yam?

It must be pursued to a logical end.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by IDENNAA(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
donbachi:
Strong woman

I don't consider a serial divorcee a strong woman. More like a woman without morals

3 Likes

Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by Hunchogee: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Taich:
OP you are biased, the issue of four husbands and sexual harassment as it affects Joy and Akpabio should be a secondary matter, I think we should focus on who ate the Yam that's all.
Akpabio accused her on live television of not having prerequisite certificates for the office she was holding and insubordination which he provided proofs.
Madam Joy accused Akpabio of pushing her to commit fraud, she stated that Akpabio does not sign any document, and she slapped him in his guest house. All her allegations against Akpabio may be true but it will be very difficult to proof unlike the ones against her.
Spot on

2 Likes

Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by Hunchogee: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
LibertyRep:
It seems people always have the tendency to side with the underdog especially if the person is a female.

All we want to know is: Who ate the OILY yam?

It must be pursued to a logical end.
Spot on
Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by Hunchogee: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
IDENNAA:

I don't consider a serial divorcee a strong woman. More like a woman without morals
Lovely
Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by donbachi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
IDENNAA:

cos she did not die in the hand of one of them...what is ur definition of a strong woman?School me,pls.

3 Likes

Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by jlinkd78(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
Following
Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by kayusely70(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
I Love Her Guts
Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by Hunchogee: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ollosho is now celebrated by fools nowadays
Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by realstars: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Even The Gods Of His Own Land Has Rejected Him, His People Rejected Him, Even His Former Party Rejected Him, Now The Nation Is About To Reject Him,
This Is The Fall Of A Great Hero, A Slapd By A Woman Is To Remove A Crown From The Kings Head,
I Think He Might Offend The Gods.

1 Like

Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by IDENNAA(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
donbachi:
cos she did not die in the hand of one of them...what is ur definition of a strong woman?School me,pls.

I dont condone violence of any kind, especially against women and children but some of these women deserve a dirty slap sometimes. However, until we read details of why she kept going in and out of marriage I would never call her a victim. For all we know , she could be a disrespectful , unsubmissive character who neglects her husbands and they end up leaving.

Part of a definition of a strong woman is that person who can make good judgement....Joi Nunei doesnt seem like a woman with such intelligent. She is just opportuned to be where she is because of family connection. Ngozi Okonjo , Chimamanda , Oby Ezekwesili are some good example of a strong women

2 Likes

Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by kooler99: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
Taich:
Madam Joy accused Akpabio of pushing her to commit fraud, she stated that Akpabio does not sign any document, and she slapped him in his guest house. All her allegations against Akpabio may be true but it will be very difficult to proof unlike the ones against her.

I can understand where you are coming from because in the end its the common man from the niger delta that will suffer. All i was trying to do is for people to also see that in her own right this woman knows her onions. People were calling her all sought's of names like gold digger, prostitute and ugly woman. Akpabio is known to all by the virtue of being a former governor and it was a way for people to know she is also not a push over. I know they are both lawyers, they are both politicians so they have their own strategy and people behind the scene pulling the strings. When you say she is not qualified was she not a sa in the ministry of petroleum,was she not a member of the ogoni clean up board which was funded by the federal government and the big oil companies. Is she not a daughter of the niger delta. Has she not consulted on behalf of the niger delta with the oil companies on so many issues affecting the region. Look the problem they have is that she is a woman, and had she been a man all would have been kosher. They are both lawyers and should know how to present their facts but remember Akpabio is a visitor and he has the most to lose. When they were fighting to win the presidency he was a PDP man so alot of them who are apc in that region are not happy with him. Also as a former governor Akpabio will have conduits,croonies and shadow people chopping on his behalf. If Rotimi Amaechi is staying away from this crisis then you know Akpabio is not in their good book.
Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by Taich(m): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
kooler99:

I can understand where you are coming from because in the end its the common man from the niger delta that will suffer. All i was trying to do is for people to also see that in her own right this woman knows her onions. People were calling her all sought's of names like gold digger, prostitute and ugly woman. Akpabio is known to all by the virtue of being a former governor and it was a way for people to know she is also not a push over. I know they are both lawyers, they are both politicians so they have their own strategy and people behind the scene pulling the strings. When you say she is not qualified was she not a sa in the ministry of petroleum,was she not a member of the ogoni clean up board which was funded by the federal government and the big oil companies. Is she not a daughter of the niger delta. Has she not consulted on behalf of the niger delta with the oil companies on so many issues affecting the region. Look the problem they have is that she is a woman, and had she been a man all would have been kosher. They are both lawyers and should know how to present their facts but remember Akpabio is a visitor and he has the most to lose. When they were fighting to win the presidency he was a PDP man so alot of them who are apc in that region are not happy with him. Also as a former governor Akpabio will have conduits,croonies and shadow people chopping on his behalf. If Rotimi Amaechi is staying away from this crisis then you know Akpabio is not in their good book.

Please I did not accuse her, Akpabio was asked why he fired her, he said ," insubordination, no nysc discharge certificate that aside.
I am not a politician and I am one of those that pays heavy taxes in Nigeria without getting anything in return. Like I said earlier, the issue should be about who stole the money and not about he touched I slapped him or she has 4 husbands.

1 Like

Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by kooler99: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
IDENNAA:

She is not a beautiful woman. By the way , Rivers women tend to be a little stronger than average Igbo woman who enjoys cushioning from their husbands and brothers. The Rivers, Anioma , Uhrobo and Edo women had to be strong to make up for their men.

My guy leave picture see her in person then you will have a different view. For her age she make sense die. You will some peoples pic you will say wow, but when you see them in person they don't look anything like their pics. But trust me, seems she not too photogenic. But when you see the total package lust and complex no go make you talk

1 Like

Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by Charleys: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Taich:
Madam Joy accused Akpabio of pushing her to commit fraud, she stated that Akpabio does not sign any document, and she slapped him in his guest house. All her allegations against Akpabio may be true but it will be very difficult to prove unlike the ones against her.

Your brain is complete.
But I don't believe that Akpabio slapped her, she lied to gather sentiments from men..... Men..... Men

1 Like

Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by Dedetwo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
IDENNAA:

Are you serious? I guess Igbo women are the toughest, at least, in Nigeria. No man would even think of sexually harassing an Igbo lady.
Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by IDENNAA(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dedetwo:

Are you serious? I guess Igbo women are the toughest, at least, in Nigeria. No man would even think of sexually harassing an Igbo lady.

You dont understand the kind of strength I am trying to explain... they are too aggressive which makes a women appear manly. Believe me, it has nothing to do with being successful. Black American women are good examples of such women
Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by Lazycyndy(f): 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Op I don't like the heading of your post and as an animal lover and a frequent watcher of Nat Geo wild, I want to tell you that the roar of a tiger is more powerful than that of a lion.

So it should be Joy Nunieh the lioness with the roar of a tiger
Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by kooler99: 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by kooler99: 7:46am On Jul 15, 2020
Lazycyndy:
Op I don't like the heading of your post and as an animal lover and a frequent watcher of Nat Geo wild, I want to tell you that the roar of a tiger is more powerful than that of a lion.

So it should be Joy Nunieh the lioness with roar of a tiger

Thanks for educating me on this topic, because you are never too old to learn and knowledge is power.
Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by kooler99: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2020
cool cool
Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by Dedetwo(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2020
Lazycyndy:

So it should be Joy Nunieh the lioness with roar of a tiger

Based on what measures? According to few sources, the roar of Lion reaches up to 5 miles and farther than any big Cat..
Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by Lazycyndy(f): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2020
Dedetwo:

Based on what measures? According to few sources, the roar of Lion reaches up to 5 miles and farther than any big Cat..

The roar of a tiger is more powerful and aggressive than that of lion. A lion's roar though powerful sounds like a dying whale. (I am not talking about distance but the sheer monstrosity of the roar)

Even in the movie "Lion King" the roar of a tiger was used for the lion's.

You can watch videos about it and hear for your self.
Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by kooler99: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2020
wink wink
Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by kooler99: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
To prove his innocence then he should sue her, take her to court and ask her to show proof. This is defamation of character and in the Nigeria of today, you are guilty until proven innocent.
Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by kooler99: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
ok
Re: Joy Nunieh The Tigress With The Roar Of A Lion. by kooler99: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dedetwo:

I tend to agree with you because the louder the noise the longer the distance. So if the roar of the lion reaches up to 5 miles then its initial roar should be very loud.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Instead Of Lagos State Gov Picture Tinubu Fix His Picture In Govt.House (photo) / I Feel Bad After Humiliating An 'obidient' Driver / BREAKING; Tension As Federal Government Joins In Peddling Fake News Against Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.