Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Celebs Encourage People To Register To Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebs Encourage People To Register To Vote (489 Views)

I Have No Problem With Igbos Leaving Nigeria. Infact I Encourage It. / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan / Nigerians Encourage Corruption – President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebs Encourage People To Register To Vote by rockers: 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2011
Celebs like D banj and his mohits crew, P square ,Naeto C ,duncan mighty and many others have initiated a youth targeted program tagged "OUR TIME " led by D banj. This is to encourage people to go out and register so as to take part in the forthcoming elections .OUR TIME will ensure the participation of the youth in the ongoing democratic transformation of Nigeria
http://www./2011/02/celebs-encourage-people-to-register-to.html#ixzz1D0XAeZD0

(1) (Reply)

How Teenagers With $9.7m Were Arrested At Mma’ / I Want To Campaign. Who Should I Campaign For? / Power- Jonathan Can Achieve 20,000 Megawatts In Four Years-amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.